PDA

View Full Version : Frontline: Daiko Mountains - Battle Time Changes

Relic
04-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Hi Soldiers,

For the upcoming Frontline: Daiko Mountains starting on 4/10/15 we are changing the battle times from one hour to 30 minutes.

The Modern War team strives to make Frontline more fun and, thus, we are trying something new to enhance the experience for our players.

Enjoy the event!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Hi Soldiers,

For the upcoming Frontline: Daiko Mountains starting on 4/10/15 we are changing the battle times from one hour to 30 minutes.

The Modern War team strives to make Frontline more fun and, thus, we are trying something new to enhance the experience for our players.

Enjoy the event!

Relic, this is a good start. I'm sure the 30 minute engagements will be well received. In fact, 15 minutes would also work. But, we all have to start somewhere.

Your company might wish to consider REDUCING WD ENGAGEMENT TIMES to 30 minutes and make the battle follow the three team format of FL. Change is good.

Agent Orange
04-07-2015, 03:55 PM
Relic, this is a good start. I'm sure the 30 minute engagements will be well received. In fact, 15 minutes would also work. But, we all have to start somewhere.

Your company might wish to consider REDUCING WD ENGAGEMENT TIMES to 30 minutes and make the battle follow the three team format of FL. Change is good.

I wonder if there are enough factions left playing to make a WD threesome possible.

good gawd noooo
04-07-2015, 03:58 PM
lol agent orange good point but there was activity down to at least 5k factions even thou bottom end was pretty weak and I could of actuallya t one point been a 1k faction with just my ids

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-07-2015, 04:02 PM
I wonder if there are enough factions left playing to make a WD threesome possible.

As factions disband, merge, or just die off; a classic THREE WAY will discovered to be the ONLY WAY. LOL

It might also be time to reduce faction sizes to 20, maybe 15, even 10, possibly FIVE people. The 60 person faction has become too unwieldy, unmanageable in this economic reversal of fortunes. Plus, overall interest in this game is dying, if not declining.

If Gree wants to save the game, they must reinvent the game.

Pidgeot
04-07-2015, 04:03 PM
Also start us off with 250 deploys.

-Commando-
04-07-2015, 04:03 PM
I like the 30 min format as long as the deploy point thresholds are reduced for the major prizes.

Agent Orange
04-07-2015, 04:15 PM
lol agent orange good point but there was activity down to at least 5k factions even thou bottom end was pretty weak and I could of actuallya t one point been a 1k faction with just my ids

Hmm it would suck to be the one on the bottom...

I did run two 14-16 player factions into top 600-700. Matchups were pretty slow and I hit the same factions a couple of times which was handy from an intel standpoint. Only did 10 battles on each faction. I found many of the factions I hit had a very high stat DL but then a bunch of really weak LLPs and nobody actually playing so I just slaughtered them.

I dolike 3 ways though....

Agent Orange
04-07-2015, 04:16 PM
As factions disband, merge, or just die off; a classic THREE WAY will discovered to be the ONLY WAY. LOL

It might also be time to reduce faction sizes to 20, maybe 15, even 10, possibly FIVE people. The 60 person faction has become too unwieldy, unmanageable in this economic reversal of fortunes. Plus, overall interest in this game is dying, if not declining.

If Gree wants to save the game, they must reinvent the game.

Hmmm a classic three way does sound exciting.

East Coast Bias
04-07-2015, 05:09 PM
This is actually a good idea. Reduce factions by at least 20 members. While you're at it, increase the value of the ship again, why a gold item is worth the same as in game cash is curious.

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Also start us off with 250 deploys.

I agree, 250 deploys with 30 minute battles.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-07-2015, 09:17 PM
Hmmm a classic three way does sound exciting.

You just can't beat a GOOD 3-way, my friend. LOL
Or, as the French say, ménage à trois LOL
In this game, maybe it could become ménage à trois instead of World Domination.

PollekeW
04-07-2015, 11:21 PM
If Gree really wants to try something new lets try to do an event without any mistakes.

AFitch
04-08-2015, 02:46 AM
Hi Soldiers,

Enjoy the event!

So if I'm reading this right you guys decided to make this next Frontline 3 days?? And with 30mins battles? Where do you see the Fun in having 30mins battles for 3 days ??? Yeah if the Frontline would had lasted 1 day, that would had been okay. Totally against this stupid idea you guys seem to have lately, that including your 4 days war. Did you ever thought about asking the players or top teams about your stupid changes at least? I'm looking forward for a reply from you man ! Maybe a truthful one, not the one you got used to it. THANKS

truthteller
04-08-2015, 09:58 AM
So if I'm reading this right you guys decided to make this next Frontline 3 days?? And with 30mins battles? Where do you see the Fun in having 30mins battles for 3 days ??? Yeah if the Frontline would had lasted 1 day, that would had been okay. Totally against this stupid idea you guys seem to have lately, that including your 4 days war. Did you ever thought about asking the players or top teams about your stupid changes at least? I'm looking forward for a reply from you man ! Maybe a truthful one, not the one you got used to it. THANKS

I say just relax, 30 minutes or 1 hours, it does not matter, my faction does battle every time we have 250 deploys, thus every 7 to 8 hours

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 10:40 AM
I say just relax, 30 minutes or 1 hours, it does not matter, my faction does battle every time we have 250 deploys, thus every 7 to 8 hours

See, that's how you game the game, and not allow the game to game you.
Yeah, we DEW it that way, too.
Just because the hog trough is full of slop, doesn't mean I gotta PIG out. LOL

Jacko99
04-08-2015, 11:05 AM
30 min wars... Good call gree, keep the improvemets coming...

BAP

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Thank goodness, waiting 55min to deploy was a PITA.

Blackshadow
04-08-2015, 12:32 PM
On a positive note, less time to spend gold to buy a win, so much more balanced teams.

Just Joey1
04-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Hi Soldiers,

Enjoy the event!

I think this is called GREE is in the hole and this is the only thing that makes you spend a lot of gold....haven't you realized the amount of people giving up on this game after 3 years of playing. Every single thing about this game is broken and I can see the iceberg dead ahead lol even you relic can't get information correctly from them hence last WD start date lmao I will take the ban for bashing another unimportant moderator and continue tapping until my gold bonus runs out and gracefully tap the delete button. Gree sale this game to supercell for 1 vault and let them run it the way it's supposed to be.

Loiner
04-09-2015, 02:19 AM
Any plans to make winning a war worthwhile. Ships are worth virtually the same as a gunner. (Once upon a time they were worth 32000 deploy points, now back to 12000). So first place 1 ship, second place 25 gunners. Great reward!

EBpizzaking
04-09-2015, 04:21 AM
Any plans to make winning a war worthwhile. Ships are worth virtually the same as a gunner. (Once upon a time they were worth 32000 deploy points, now back to 12000). So first place 1 ship, second place 25 gunners. Great reward!

Looks as if the Carrier is 32k again this frontline. Check your inventory to see

Sparkle
04-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Waiting for a whole hour to be allowed to hit something is just stupid. We would never be logged in at the same time if FL was 15 minutes. 30 sounds about right. And starting with 250 deploys makes sense too. In fact how about spending up the growth rate of deploys?

Sparkle
04-09-2015, 09:55 AM
Speeding up not spending