PDA

View Full Version : NO EPIC BOSS for this WD Cycle

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 02:03 PM
Not listed on the Calendar/Globe icon.

Can we surmise it was taken out again?

Or will it be inserted into the schedule last minute?

I know the Community Managers cannot respond to every thread, but how about at least replying to those threads that has legitimate concerns with one of the following: we are looking into this or it has been forward to our developers or will look for an answer.

1Shot
04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
About a cycle ago crime city had no epic boss either, so maybe you won't have one this cycle or Gree still needs to add it in.

manbeast
04-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Would much rather have epic boss than raid boss. Just sayin

Prob took it out this cycle to try and reformulate health for the boss with this million percent inflation we have goin on

Sheldor Sir
04-07-2015, 02:56 PM
with no folders dropping Raid Boss is on course to be an EPIC Cluster

Pidgeot
04-07-2015, 03:09 PM
I do want to see EB again but I really dont think Im in for another 6 days of tapping every 2 minutes.

truthteller
04-07-2015, 03:12 PM
I do want to see EB again but I really dont think Im in for another 6 days of tapping every 2 minutes.

EB will probably be "revamp" and it will only use Equipment to calculate damage to EBs

Pidgeot
04-07-2015, 03:59 PM
EB will probably be "revamp" and it will only use Equipment to calculate damage to EBs

Would be about time. Been expecting that for a while now but no one wants that until the let us buy equipment.

Ozymandias
04-08-2015, 04:15 AM
About a cycle ago crime city had no epic boss either, so maybe you won't have one this cycle or Gree still needs to add it in.

Those would indeed be the options. Hence the question.

iamnasty
04-08-2015, 04:21 AM

The topic is related to MW, please don't relate others as we don't give any oopss ! ☠.........moo™������