PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Age Feedback (4/7/15)

Relic
04-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks.

Jnsolberg
04-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Two major prizes during this cycle had the wrong boost. Worthless compared to the correct boost.
The Gladiator Transport 1055k/2461k was supposed to have a +2% Alliance Defense boost. But it was showing as +2 in my bonus list instead of +2%. That's been fixed.
The Arena Bluefin was supposed to have a 2% Beast Defense boost, but that's showing as a 2% building defense boost. This has not been fixed.

How can you keep making the same mistakes over and over again?

Jnsolberg
04-07-2015, 01:49 PM
The Raid Boss is out of reach for most of Kingdom Age. 551% increase in health for the level 100 bosses. That's a bad decision, way too much.

The legendary unit drops have exactly the same health as last time. Nowhere near what EB had. Bad decision

Health potions are back as a drop. That's a good decision. It will make war more exciting, and peeps will get carried away and still spend gems.

With the combination of nearly impossible HRB, with legendary drops being disappointing, and farming level 65s for potions, I don't think more than maybe 5-10 guilds complete HRB. Probably not what you intended, but since you don't communicate with us anymore, I suppose we'll never know what you were thinking.

Jnsolberg
04-07-2015, 01:54 PM
I don't like the extended times on EB and RB, 7 and 8 days respectively. Too long, especially on the heals of a surpise 4 day war. Perhaps you can make them easier and shorter. We could use a break from these time intensive events.

I do like the guild PvP event and the individual raiding event. Please don't mess them up like you dipis with HRB.

Nacon10
04-07-2015, 05:05 PM
missing epic boss daily rewards. please look into this issue because they have a conquest bonus attached

plavine
04-07-2015, 09:55 PM
I though 24 hours was a little short to be able to Attack that many players ( especially 5/5 )
My 50 person guild only got to 600/1000 on level 5 days 1&2

plavine
04-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Raid boss was really long : only top 25-50 finished and that was with massive jumper help . Maybe ease up on boss health until level 90 ??
I don't expect my guild to finish but we have been farming for 2 1/2 days now

plavine
04-07-2015, 09:58 PM
Like the daily PvP / raiding quests and finally !! No 24 and 48 hour buildings !!!

JamieF
04-08-2015, 12:08 AM
This (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?106766-Kingdom-Age-Weekly-Feedback-%282-17-15%29). That (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?107374-Kingdom-Age-Weekly-Feedback-%282-24-15%29). This one too (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112250-Kingdom-Age-Weekly-Feedback-%283-3-15%29). Yup, another one (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112873-Kingdom-Age-Weekly-Feedback-%283-10-15%29). Aaaand the last (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?113839-Kingdom-Age-Feedback-%283-24-15%29).

Laura TCK
04-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Bad bits

RB increased to much, stop changing number of war days, start telling us stuff it's very important to using, Don't start raising EB damage, pointless rewards in chests

Good bits

Health reward in RB, PVP indiv and guild good balance but let's see day 2 and 3 on indiv

E-I
04-08-2015, 05:03 AM
Why did Gree give out such strong units in EB and a couple LTQs? What, exactly, were you "rebalancing"?

Why does RB not have similar stat prizes?

Why have trial units, or PVP drops not been raised accordingly?

Why are chest prizes so low in comparison? (More reason for us not to like chests.)

Why does the final unit for an easy LTQ have better stats then the final RB heroic prize?

E-I
04-08-2015, 05:05 AM
Oh, and thank you for bringing back potions as raid boss prizes.

Jnsolberg
04-09-2015, 09:06 PM
I thought we covered this MONTHS AGO.

NO MAJOR CHANGES JUST BEFORE WARS!

Suddenly, units and equipment don't mean anything for PvP. Just like that! No heads up, no explanation. Just change it and don't reply to anyone on the forum.

Gree you really suck!
If you want to ban me for that, go ahead. Looks like the end of KA for me anyway.

Gendur
04-09-2015, 11:31 PM
You better do some damage control fast. If pvp changes are limited to pvp and not to war then fine, but if all my bonuses, my army and equipment is now useless in war, then why bother with war at all?

Jomama1
04-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Gree - Just admit it - you hire psychologists who figure out how to get the most money from us , and part of their advice is to continue to screw with us like this. It is hard to believe you can accidentally be this incompetent. The game is pretty simple and loading new things should be fairly straightforward, yet there are always errros and problems.

candii
04-10-2015, 05:12 AM
Gree - Just admit it - you hire psychologists who figure out how to get the most money from us , and part of their advice is to continue to screw with us like this. It is hard to believe you can accidentally be this incompetent. The game is pretty simple and loading new things should be fairly straightforward, yet there are always errros and problems.

last month, Gree hired a "VP of revenue" with a background in "product optimization" and "behavioral analysis."

http://gree-corp.com/press/view/102/keith-kawahata-joins-gree-as-vice-president-of-role-playing-games

E-I
04-10-2015, 06:07 AM
GREE needs to start explaining major changes in advance - or people WILL leave. Lots of people.

This war change is a perfect example, and it may be the death of KA.

E-I
04-10-2015, 06:10 AM
Also, a word of advice:

When people pay money and/or invest lots of time into building their characters up, do not change fundamentals of the game that completely invalidate all of the money/time spent. If you make their past expenditures worthless, then people will (rightfully) seek to get their money back.

Nacon10
04-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Thank you for balancing the game.

Valid or
04-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Some way to read official Gree posts without having to re-read topics to see if a reply was left.
I know on some other forums this looks like a simple link that takes one to a list of official posts regardless what topic they were posted on.

Tachyon
04-13-2015, 09:22 AM
A couple things:

First is an old gripe that should be easy to fix. When attacking a Guild Guardian during a war, if another member of your party has already finished off the GG your attack proceeds whether you like it or not. I say this should be easy to fix because it works differently (better) when attacking walls during wars, if another member has finished off the wall you get a message that the wall is gone and your attack is cancelled, you can then use your health to attack enemy rather than the wall or castle.

The other bug is a month or two old. When earning chests in box events, the reward display says you've won x443529687 (or some such) quantity even though we are rewarded just with the proper x1 or x2.

E-I
04-14-2015, 08:30 AM
The war prizes mostly sucked this time. There were guilds/players actively trying to keep scores lower so that they could avoid getting some of the prizes.

dpille
04-14-2015, 08:08 PM
Game issues:

Stop making changes mid-event, such as the reworking of boss rewards a few hours in. No matter how messed up you guys think it is on your end, it's _worse_ to let some people take advantage of the mistake/problem but not everyone. I guess I wonder why Gree thinks it's okay to cause such diverse outcomes based on whether a player got started in the first few hours of a 7 day event.

Maybe that's not "constructive" so I'll rephrase: when rolling out changes, please consider whether it is fair and equitable to do so. Gree's current process suggests this gets almost no consideration.

Valid or
04-14-2015, 09:30 PM
To help increase quality.
More people testing and working out the bugs
ask players to apply to test out the content
The content is tested one month before released to the live servers, all testers must submit a report 2 weeks before the release of said content.(gives your programmers 2 weeks to fix what was found)

It would help avoid a lot of problems that occur by giving the code a wider base which to be tested on, adding in finding minor errors before before it goes live.
A good example of a minor mistake that was missed would be this eb legendary quest, it reads kill 15.... But also asks for 0/105 to start.
Seeing stuff like this is fairly common to, but we don't bring them up on the forum. There's normally some other bigger issue that was found.

Came to understand this new epic boss event after I made this post, there's 7 different bosses we kill 15 of each.
Wish we would get a heads up, or notice of changes before they happen, also would save a lot of confusion.
By the idea still stands...as more are needed

aephlux
04-15-2015, 12:08 AM
How about adding a third button in the battle list. e.g: [profile][invade][attack]. That way we can save alot of time with just a tap instead of invading-waiting and tapping profile.

Tachyon
04-16-2015, 04:11 PM
How about adding a third button in the battle list. e.g: [profile][invade][attack]. That way we can save alot of time with just a tap instead of invading-waiting and tapping profile.

That's a brilliant idea, aephlux! You avoid the time-consuming loading of the rival's kingdom except for when you want to raid and you see that you might be able to defeat the rival.

Saint-BEL
04-20-2015, 05:18 AM
Well I was wondering if it was possible to still give out some health regen bonuses. For your younger players it is very hard to compete against players that can do the same damage but twice as often :)

Cause the 3 major events (epic & raid boss and war) now are based on health regen. Epic boss you need health for hitting, raid boss you need health for hitting and war needs health for amounts of hits you can do.

I don't say I want major bonuses like 20% or whatever (would be great but insane), but some more small bonuses would be great.

Jnsolberg
04-20-2015, 05:46 AM
Well I was wondering if it was possible to still give out some health regen bonuses. For your younger players it is very hard to compete against players that can do the same damage but twice as often :)

Cause the 3 major events (epic & raid boss and war) now are based on health regen. Epic boss you need health for hitting, raid boss you need health for hitting and war needs health for amounts of hits you can do.

I don't say I want major bonuses like 20% or whatever (would be great but insane), but some more small bonuses would be great.

This might be a good idea. As your health regen increases, the benefit of more decreases, so this won't help older players as much as it helps the newer players.
For example, if you have no health regen, a 5% reduction saves you 5 minutes until full. If you already have 50%, then a 5% reduction saves 2.5 minutes. If you have a 75% reduction, that 5% more saves you 1.25 minutes.

Toddiekska
04-20-2015, 05:53 AM
Would there be any method for adding a choice for a reward? Lets say you complete a long line of quests, like legendary EB, whereupon you have options for reduced time, health regen, I don't know what...

Saint-BEL
04-21-2015, 06:46 AM

Ow and next to the more health regen bonuses that i think everyone agrees with that are a necessity.

Please take out energy refills as a reward with epic bosses level from 100 and higher.
There is nothing more annoying then farming an epic boss 105 and get another close to useless energy refill.
they are good for the lower level rewards, keep them there and remove them from the higher. Perhaps drop them in a lower tier of rewards.