PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Feedback (4/7/15)

Relic
04-07-2015, 12:47 PM
Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

furey
04-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Any news on the android alliance defense not working? It has been discussed for a long time and I am constructively telling you we have heard nothing. It has been a problem for months on end. My defense is 2.4 trillion off. Please don't respond with send a ticket.

Bob_55
04-07-2015, 01:00 PM
When we will have the Division prize from last WD ( 25 hours ago ) +1 energy missing and it's very important to have it with FLTQ as YOU know

goblue21
04-07-2015, 01:06 PM
do you have any updates from the last time we all posted on here? it seems that when we post, you don't really listen and that hurts us. we love the game but we need more feed back from you, not the other way around. you have plenty of complaints to keep you and clem busy. Please update us on these issues.

Agent Orange
04-07-2015, 02:14 PM
You win, we give up.

Rowe1985
04-07-2015, 02:38 PM
I'd be more interested if you hadn't just posted the same message on all the games on this forum as I don't think you will actually listen in the slightest to what the players want, as you havn't for the last year and a half.

Just as some nice small steps forward are made, you continue to take giant backward leaps. What else do you need to know?!

2000y2k
04-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Why post this weekly (well you cal it weekly but rarely is) thread when it's the same cut and past week after week. A much better thread would be a weekly one where you address the issues we have posted.

But what do I know.

Merc_mw
04-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Please see IOS lockout thread. Thx

East Coast Bias
04-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Please lock this thread as it will only cause more negative posts about how you guys haven't done anything of importance or meaning. Its as worthless as the thread about where the QA guy went. Where did this dev guy go hiding anyway?

Robespierre
04-07-2015, 05:23 PM
http://willrunforpizza.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/images.jpg

Voila! Problems solved.

Graves
04-07-2015, 07:51 PM
Could you add more past event NPCs to maps? Would make it little harder to tap the right ones.

plavine
04-07-2015, 09:44 PM
Start us with 250 deploys in frontline
Like the 30 min war like CC
No epic boss this cycle ??:(
Folders please we are 2/3 through the first LTQ ( which Danimal said to skip any way )

poopda pants
04-08-2015, 03:51 AM
News feed constantly resetting. Sent ticket no word other than autoreply. Anyone else suffering this?

How about announcement on temp bonuses.

How about devs take a basic economics course. Past cycle stat hyperinflation reminds me of Germany 1923 and Zimbabwe 1991.
Economics course may also teach you that a 100 people may be willing to spend 10 dollars to finish an event where as only one out two will spend 100 dollars. Do the math.

CC1
04-08-2015, 05:48 AM
Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Why bother? I mean seriously can you point to a single instance where you actually addressed an issue raised? The freezing/lag & unresolved bugs make the game more frustrating than fun. The lack of two-way communication is clear you won't act on anythng anyway. You want feedback? See the last five times you'be asked for it. They're all pretty much the same.

Blackshadow
04-08-2015, 12:38 PM
Game Stability & Issues

The game is not stable, and crashes a bit more frequently than of late. I know it crashed all the time before, but now it crashes in between all the times as well.
ios6 iphone 3.

Blackshadow
04-08-2015, 12:43 PM
In-Game Events

my world domination menu for the various individual and faction quests does not show the rewards ect. It just states "classified" on them all.

Flexter
04-08-2015, 12:50 PM
Why ain't the folders for raidboss ain't droping did you guys change something that we all need 2 now ore just wait and see what happening again a head up would be appreciated
Thanks

Rolinz
04-08-2015, 02:27 PM

How about you giving us a feedback on what people post on here.

At least the legitimate ones or a few you can get answers for at the least.

Otherwise, it would feel like talking to a stone wall.

Just my 2 cents.

marcrochon
04-08-2015, 04:17 PM
you constantly release more NPC's as we see but forget to remove the old ones...
Can you please remove the 4 sets of NPC's on the maps from the last cycle please. It is really becoming a pain in the butt....
Thank you...

tigerlion
04-08-2015, 08:21 PM
In-Game Events

my world domination menu for the various individual and faction quests does not show the rewards ect. It just states "classified" on them all.

It's because they don't have temp rewards to award on any of the events.

2000y2k
04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
It's because they don't have temp rewards to award on any of the events.

Gree. How about communication of these changes? I still cannot understand why Gree does not communicate changes to the game.

alexmodernwar
04-09-2015, 04:46 AM
Could we now get some units in the store to puchase, that match the current inflation stats, strongest is like 26k for 15m or something like that, no longer goes in to anybodys army,

Blackshadow
04-09-2015, 12:32 PM
Show of force goals show no rewards.

Blackshadow
04-09-2015, 12:45 PM
oops, completing a show of force quest, also does not show the reward earned.
Question - am I getting no reward?

Naughty Toon
04-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Please for the love of god tell them to stop changing stuff until they fix known issues. ......
My IPH is stuck at 2.147
Def boosts/stats don't work on droid
can't up grade good buildings pay 12 because of the 2.147.....
everytime they put out something new, it's messed up. At least fix the things wrong before putting more mistakes out.

And the last time we had 30 minute wars in an extended FL it was a disaster, what are they thinking?

Blackshadow
04-09-2015, 02:35 PM
In-Game Events
I am reporting issues on every event just now, because every event is broken.

Raid Boss - Beginner has so much health my top 100 faction cannot kill it.
Raid boss folders. I have not collected a single raid boss folder, and most of my faction is the same. The 4 folders my faction have wont last long at all.

Blackshadow
04-09-2015, 02:38 PM
In-Game Events

As many have reported, and my faction is now telling me, all the folders that were collected for the raid boss event have vanished from the game.
Look at the timestamps on my posts. These are live reports.

marcrochon
04-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Really Grre how can you screw up even more..Well you just did...reset all folders for raid boss to zero on everyone while two LTQ events running so no one has any energy left....
Then the raid boss health is way to high and when you kill a beginner boss no loot prizes are given because you have to deal 2.6trillion damage to receive a prize which is the total health of the boss...
stop the event and fix it....

marcrochon
04-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Sorry my error 265 billion damage for a loot prize..lmao

Blackshadow
04-09-2015, 02:47 PM
In-Game event
Raid boss raid loot table is not working.

2000y2k
04-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Game issues.

Main cause of continued game errors is due to incompetent management at Gree. Please clean house.

Sparkle
04-09-2015, 02:57 PM
It would be a really good time to stop whatever in blazes you did to raid boss. Just pull the trigger on it. It was my favorite event, too. What's the matter with you people?

Kefa
04-09-2015, 02:59 PM
A full faction with all bonuses maxed, ranking from 60th to 100th in WD and Frontline, used to be able to finish Raid Boss master goals with time to spare, and now, even though we remain fully active, we cannot even kill one Level 1 raid boss. In fact, only about 3 people out of 60 even have a Force Attack strong enough to qualify for the loot.

Player Experience: On par with a swift Dwayne Johnson boot kick to the tenders.

Game "Fun" Rating: F-

Edit: Turns out only one member of our full top 100 team has a raw attack strong enough to get loot from a beginner lev 1 boss.

MoM - Krypt
04-09-2015, 03:09 PM
Dev Team: What's it gonna take for you guys to understand you need to fix your screw ups? Shut the game down for a week or two if you have to. Your game and company is just as broke as our great country, trying to fix stuff that's not important and ignoring the problems that are internal.

BTW: I'm proud to be an American. I'm ashamed with my government.

solowalker
04-09-2015, 03:25 PM
thanks to a great mistake on my part...

I had memory issues with my phone... was taking extensive pictures and videos for work. Needless to say I went looking to remove extra memory. I cleared my data and cache from MW - freed up around 2.5 gigs.

I went back and tried to play MW on my break to find my game was starting over.

I tried to login with my Google account... but that gave me a Alex level 4.

I was going to send a ticket to gree and try to get it back. but now I am thinking after 48 hours of gree freedom... that I really like it, and wont send in a ticket after all.

Thank you Gree for making this decision easier.

Solo - Out!

Dal7691
04-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Just killed MW completely shameful exploitation how you get away with this disgraceful example of how to run a game is down right criminal

Vegaman
04-09-2015, 04:38 PM
GREE many many times players have asked you to add commas.... These things >> , << to the numbers.

Now in this new broken Raid Boss i spent 5 mins with my fingers and toes counting out numbers in 3's trying to work out was it a million, billion or trillion.

I also struggle to understand a rivals power as it all merges into its self. Million? Billion? Trillion etc..

So if i am struggling with my Harvard education, How the heck are the devs coping to understand and cross check these numbers.

No wonder the curent RB is a 0 extra making it impossible.

So there you have it. Bring back the comma and all will be rosey in GREE land.

Sparkle
04-09-2015, 06:26 PM
Bring back my avatar too. You shrank it to level 1 almost weeks ago. That's more than enough time to give it back to level 268.

Sparkle
04-09-2015, 06:26 PM
3 weeks ago

beerandbones22
04-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Well here we are at another raid boss event. This one even worse than the last. My faction has completely abandoned this insult of an event. I enjoyed raid boss but after the last two I could careless if you ever bring one back. My advice lower health or scrap it. As it stands now it isn't any fun to play.

JezzOz
04-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Gree... What is the explanation on this Raid Boss event? Our top 3 players hit the beginner level Boss with multiple Force Attacks and barely made a dent. All three of us have Attack stats in the Billions and tens of Billions.

Laurence1
04-10-2015, 02:02 AM
You want my feed back well here it is.. You guys must be the most incompetent people on the planet and I know some pretty dumb people. Rocks are most probably smarter. Don't mind if I get get a refund do you

Bob_55
04-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Please don't opened another Modern War Feedback.. Just concentrated to resolved what's did not worked with this game.

RAUS
04-10-2015, 09:04 AM
After my anger passes (depending on which event screw up passes from month to month) I always wind up pitying the gree team. Why oh why don't the devs just SLOW DOWN and do it RIGHT. Gree's profits would soar if you gave us a stable, reliable game with some predictability from month to month, not this schizoid debacle. If you don't have one yet I recommend a quality control team and reliable testers. YOU CAN TURN THIS AROUND GREE, everyone can be happy. Make this a distant nightmare.

Tee
04-10-2015, 09:17 AM
I doubt much of anything posted in this thread will ever go further than here.

All Dev's should be required to start a new account every week and play that account.

All Dev's should be required to read this forum.

Annihilator2
04-10-2015, 09:18 AM
... No comment. Last events including raid boss... No comments. The whole game is �� and all aspects (service, communication, ...)

We told about closing the game in several months ago. It seems that this moment is coming.

Carl47a
04-10-2015, 09:37 AM
All of your developers should be given their P45s (or whatever the equivalent is other there) and sent packing, then replaced with individuals who know what they are doing.

I've been in the IT industry for 20 years, and have to say, if the guys who work for me were as incompetent as your developers, They'd be out of a job.

mikebarth1955
04-10-2015, 10:55 AM
I quit playing about two years ago because of the problems, and then I picked it up again about 2 months ago. I thought a lot of stuff had been fixed, but you keep breaking new things. Very disheartening. People love playing this game, and I am sure GREE makes millions. Fix it and quit breaking it, you could make billions, because people like me would not drop out for years at a time. Your raid boss is a classic example of poor quality control and poor communication. If you intended it to be impossible to complete, then why not label it as super-challenging so the other 99% of the factions don't bombard the message boards with complaints. I don't really care that you came up with a Raid Boss that my folks can't beat (7 members with between 3.5 billion and 11.5 billion attack), I am simply miffed that you did not tell us. Honest to God, it looked like a fat-finger programming error -- two trillion six hundred and 50 billion one hundred eighty six million two hundred fifty four thousand and nine hundred ninety eight points? With power hits, we can generate 208 billion points. Using 13 health refills each boss, I could defeat a beginner RB. Does that sound like you meant to do that? No, it sounds like you messed up. If you meant to set the bar really, really high then just say so. I won't be mad, I'll just move on to something else -- which I did anyway. Love the game, but hate the company's customer service practices.

Greeny1
04-10-2015, 03:38 PM
Seriously this game is on it's way out. We are a competitive top 10 team and have now gone gold free on the iltq, stupid boss events and now frontline due to impossible tasks and really really really really really really bad rewards.....but at least we get a few days off, so thanks!

Blackshadow
04-10-2015, 04:00 PM
I quit playing about two years ago because of the problems, and then I picked it up again about 2 months ago. I thought a lot of stuff had been fixed, but you keep breaking new things. Very disheartening. People love playing this game, and I am sure GREE makes millions. Fix it and quit breaking it, you could make billions, because people like me would not drop out for years at a time. Your raid boss is a classic example of poor quality control and poor communication. If you intended it to be impossible to complete, then why not label it as super-challenging so the other 99% of the factions don't bombard the message boards with complaints. I don't really care that you came up with a Raid Boss that my folks can't beat (7 members with between 3.5 billion and 11.5 billion attack), I am simply miffed that you did not tell us. Honest to God, it looked like a fat-finger programming error -- two trillion six hundred and 50 billion one hundred eighty six million two hundred fifty four thousand and nine hundred ninety eight points? With power hits, we can generate 208 billion points. Using 13 health refills each boss, I could defeat a beginner RB. Does that sound like you meant to do that? No, it sounds like you messed up. If you meant to set the bar really, really high then just say so. I won't be mad, I'll just move on to something else -- which I did anyway. Love the game, but hate the company's customer service practices.

Amen brother, Amen. Nicely put, and says it all.

Konan-Barbarian
04-11-2015, 06:39 AM
Very hard to play game when money buildings become due, the money symbol that should appear over the building does not. I don't like the collect all button for the reason I want to know which buildings I am collecting, some I don't collect on purpose, some are off the screen and I want to see them so I do them one at a time. When im playing and buildings time out and should be collectible, they flicker, the shadow sometimes changes position, I guess this is some kind of redraw, but the ready to collect money symbol does not appear, so if I don't see it flicker I cant tell the buildings state. I have to rely on knowing which should be ready. this causes problems too because it seems if I try to collect one that should be and be 1 second early it pops up the status window which has to be exited and throws off the timer by another 1 second. I sometimes miss buildings I cant see are ready, then they get raided and end up off schedule. it is hard and not fun to try to get everything back on schedule. fix this display issue that appeared when you came out with version 5. Everything was fine for 3 years before that but the past 5 months or so now have been tortureous and the game is not as much fun as it use to be.

JB5
04-11-2015, 11:24 AM
I, and my faction, like the 30min battles in fl. And I also like that you raised the strength of the ships. For a gold unit, they always undervalued. So please, leave this event the way it is now. Thank you.

Brandon Barber
04-13-2015, 10:51 AM
so we declared before the last hour of fl thinking the imcompetance over at greeD wouldnt change the time on ability to declare from 1hr to 30m so ya, all going good, last 6 minutes of war i go to unload on our node and it keeps resetting my deploys, 3 times i tried. i tried restarting app and it only told me to check my internet connection. so with my unstable internet connection i sent them a message on fb and here and submitted a ticket. after the war ended with me unable to deploy any points i had members in my faction declare again as we had a 10 second window. it allowed us to declare and so now with 10 minutes left in the event we are still waiting to be matched. so therefore i lost out on the 9m points for a full deploy and have dropped from 647th to 804th last i checked. I want the gold i spent this fl refunded. I want the units i would have gained for a top 650th placing and I want them soon. This company is such a crock of bs (let me edit it for you, you worthless moderators) 839th place now, so i guess i can kiss the next unit reward goodbye.....2m left still havent been matched.....last edit, and as i thought my 9m points i lost due to greeDs crap servers would have placed me in top 600, around 690th by my estimate. I will be reporting this company to the BBB of san francisco let them investigate the incompetance there

fcfury
04-13-2015, 10:53 AM
How about you guys fix Droid users being locked out of FL.

Brandon Barber
04-13-2015, 10:58 AM
see above post

Brandon Barber
04-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Arent you guys just forum moderators? maybe thats why none of these issues get resolved, because greeD says why are the forum moderators bugging us again with all the forum cry babies woes? How bout they appoint a legitimate go between from developers to players maybe then we would see some changes.

tigerlion
04-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Another epic fail by Gree during the end of the event. Same mistakes repeated over and over is pure incompetence or sabotage. Incredible this game still going on! Only because of the addicted whales that keep spending whatever how the game is flawed.

Mila Relyt
04-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Please move the reset timer button on box events to be only under the 100% chance button. There is a splash screen when you go into the box event and when you hit ok and the box timer is not ready yet, the reset button is right where the cash open button is. Also, if you hit the cash open button and nothing happens, hitting it again would trigger the outcome box and reset the timer. If the reset timer was under the gold open, it wouldn't be a problem. I've used over 300 gold on these resets and each time I thought it wasn't worth the time to send a ticket for 15 gold, but after two events, those 15 at a time add up.

Mila Relyt
04-13-2015, 08:29 PM
Very hard to play game when money buildings become due, the money symbol that should appear over the building does not. I don't like the collect all button for the reason I want to know which buildings I am collecting, some I don't collect on purpose, some are off the screen and I want to see them so I do them one at a time. When im playing and buildings time out and should be collectible, they flicker, the shadow sometimes changes position, I guess this is some kind of redraw, but the ready to collect money symbol does not appear, so if I don't see it flicker I cant tell the buildings state. I have to rely on knowing which should be ready. this causes problems too because it seems if I try to collect one that should be and be 1 second early it pops up the status window which has to be exited and throws off the timer by another 1 second. I sometimes miss buildings I cant see are ready, then they get raided and end up off schedule. it is hard and not fun to try to get everything back on schedule. fix this display issue that appeared when you came out with version 5. Everything was fine for 3 years before that but the past 5 months or so now have been tortureous and the game is not as much fun as it use to be.

I see this on iOS but not on my Androids. I like the collect all button and I used to like that you can see what was raided but now with stat inflation, I am always raided. With so many buildings, it is a chore to individually reset each one and it has gotten to the point where I'm okay with the raids or don't care since I cannot do anything about them. However it would be nice, like in Crime City, where the collect all button can reset raided buildings also, so those raided but not displayed buildings don't go out of synchronization with the non-raided buildings.

Agent Orange
04-15-2015, 01:49 PM
I, and my faction, like the 30min battles in fl. And I also like that you raised the strength of the ships. For a gold unit, they always undervalued. So please, leave this event the way it is now. Thank you.

You realize you just cursed that event....

Agent Orange
04-15-2015, 01:53 PM
On iPads and iPhones on IOS 8.3 with old player accounts, lockouts and freezes are still happening. Most times this is solved by deleting and reinstalling but seriously we have to do this every time we want to lanch this app?

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:16 PM
On iPads and iPhones on IOS 8.3 with old player accounts, lockouts and freezes are still happening. Most times this is solved by deleting and reinstalling but seriously we have to do this every time we want to lanch this app?

Yes, more downloads = more players = great app...

...not really, but I know what you're going thru. I spend as much time playing as I do deleting and reinstalling GREE apps.

Big John
04-15-2015, 02:17 PM
I'll be deleting, not sure about reinstalling.

Vile Lynn
04-15-2015, 02:50 PM
Huge, big BOOOOO for the RB Phase II :mad:

I won't even bother looking at Phase III.
RB is dead to me & my faction until Phases are gone.

Agent Orange
04-15-2015, 02:58 PM
Yes, more downloads = more players = great app...

...not really, but I know what you're going thru. I spend as much time playing as I do deleting and reinstalling GREE apps.

No kidding was thinking the same thing. And not reinstalling seems to be a good option all of a sudden.

Ok so for the more serious stuff, to the genius who rolled phase II of raid boss out and thought it was a great idea. You should be fired, if I was running gree you would be out the door so fast your head wouldn't have time to spin. For anyone who tried to get the message across that this was a bad idea, I thank you for trying but please polish up your resume because whoever is in charge is going to bankrupt this company.

For those managing this fiasco, rest assured that I have already warned my contacts in the gaming industry to show anyone the door who lists being a senior manger for gree corp on their resume.

Seems to me the only thing left to do is wind up the Modern War death clock, what a shame........

Sparkle
04-15-2015, 03:49 PM
Never reinstall. I came back a whimpering mini x4 and they won't compensate for billions of stats missed while waiting almost a month to get my main restored. I even proved how much was missed by playing with the mini and sent screen shots.

Sparkle
04-15-2015, 03:51 PM
Raid boss is unthinkable. I really don't understand why Gree is being downright mean and abusive and self destructive.

CC1
04-16-2015, 07:34 AM
I'll be deleting, not sure about reinstalling.

Just deleted the game myself. I've been spit in the face enough. I wish I'd done it sooner.

Tograman
04-17-2015, 11:09 AM
I just have to ask...TKR-1001...really? Are you trying to kill Modern War on purpose? Must be or has GREE started massive layoffs and only incompetent people remain there? I have seen many companies screw themselves but not one that so effectively messes up absolutely everything with such finesse and pure ignorance. Please write a book on "how NOT to manage a game" or "how to kill a game in 6 months or less...guaranteed!" Wow...

J-manKometh96
04-17-2015, 11:30 AM
Spenders still spending.....No incentive to change.

Annihilator2
04-18-2015, 12:26 AM
In-Game Events - All new events are unplayable. Energy events lost meaning without bonus rewards. RB is killed with new 3 phases. Fl is killed with new deploy requirements in prestige goals (175 million deploys in step 8/15 - it is much!).

Customer Support - I don't turn ever; stupid answers about knowing and working... No real help. E.g. Login time is unacceptable a lot of time, bugs, issues... Customer support is ignoring customer problems.

Community Support - this is bad too. Announcement about changes in RB event was published but without details. This announcement does not contain information about RB health that made the event unplayable.

Game Stability & Issues - this game is great example of results from unprofessional programmers, QA, service and management. The game is not stable at all, has a lot of issues that cannot be resolved by the unprofessional team. Bright examples are needs in game re-installs, invisible targets on maps, etc.

As I see, Gree makes all that players will stop playing in this game, then Gree can close the empty game.

CC1
04-18-2015, 12:21 PM
. . . Customer Support - I don't turn ever; stupid answers about knowing and working... No real help. E.g. Login time is unacceptable a lot of time, bugs, issues... Customer support is ignoring customer problems.

Community Support - this is bad too. Announcement about changes in RB event was published but without details. This announcement does not contain information about RB health that made the event unplayable . . .

48 hours after deleting I received a response from customer support regarding Raid Boss. Of course they answered the wrong question. But what they did confirm is that developers have "closely monitored the performance for the Second Sighting of TKR-1001 and determined that the strength is functioning as designed."

If you don't like it now or simply can't participate, you can expect not to like it in the future. They've done this on every event now. If you aren't a whale, you aren't welcome here. Face it! Become a whale or stop postponing the inevitable. There is absolutely no point in allowing a game to be frustrating. By definition a game is supposed to be fun. If it's not, why play it? And don't say friends. If your friendship hinges on the game, they aren't really friends. I'm still in touch with my true friends.

That response from CS was an enormous help in squashing the temptation to re-download the game as a very palpable reminder I'll experience nothing but frustration. This forum helps too. Two days clean and sober now and getting easier every time I read the forum.