PDA

View Full Version : Crime City Feedback (4/7/15)

Relic
04-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello Crime City Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Crime City. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
Customer Support
Community Support
Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 01:05 PM
I think syndicates should be locked during raid boss events for reasons stated in various other threads over the last six months or so. Are the developers aware of syndicate jumping and can we get some sort of official statement on it? If they see it as a problem to be fixed or as a legitimate strategy to be pursued, I'd just like to know.

sister morphine
04-07-2015, 02:07 PM
I think syndicates should be locked during raid boss events for reasons stated in various other threads over the last six months or so. Are the developers aware of syndicate jumping and can we get some sort of official statement on it? If they see it as a problem to be fixed or as a legitimate strategy to be pursued, I'd just like to know.
Shouldn't the question be asked why some players jump; is it because they enjoy helping out other teams, or maybe some stronger players from syns that won't finish jump to another that will. Jumping is the symptom not the problem.

Fix the problem and the symptom may go away.

Nighteg
04-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Shouldn't the question be asked why some players jump; is it because they enjoy helping out other teams, or maybe some stronger players from syns that won't finish jump to another that will. Jumping is the symptom not the problem.

Fix the problem and the symptom may go away.

Quoted for correctness.

Weasel
04-07-2015, 02:28 PM
The automated forum moderation system needs to be reviewed, and volunteer moderators need to have their powers/permissions limited to reporting issues to the actual Gree employees.

Weasel
04-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Would the forum moderator deleting my feedback please refrain from doing so. It is important and affects everyone who visits this forum.

And I do not appreciate being issued an infraction for reposting what was deleted, it is not off topic, and it is not considered spamming when I am reposting deleted feedback.

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 03:24 PM
"Why people jump" is obvious. They get prizes for it. Some pay in game cash for a spot in a syndicate about to finish the elite goal (I've done this myself), some jump in and out so that a single l100 boss can be divided 167 ways and everyone can get the loot without the effort (gold) that it takes to do it with only 60 people, and some jump to help weaker syndicates finish the goals after the jumpers have already finished.

It's obvious WHY people do it, and clearly the game mechanics alow for it as they're currently programmed. I'm curious whether the developers see this as a feature (in which case I shut up and start doing it myself) or a bug to be fixed at some point (in which case it should be discouraged as abuse until it's fixed).

1Shot
04-07-2015, 03:56 PM
I feel like syndicates should definitely NOT be locked during raid boss. If syndicates were locked, then I guerentee only the top 20 would finish, if that. So this would kill weaker teams and make this event basically pointless to them. Enough said.

wibble4321
04-07-2015, 03:59 PM
"Why people jump" is obvious. They get prizes for it. Some pay in game cash for a spot in a syndicate about to finish the elite goal (I've done this myself), some jump in and out so that a single l100 boss can be divided 167 ways and everyone can get the loot without the effort (gold) that it takes to do it with only 60 people, and some jump to help weaker syndicates finish the goals after the jumpers have already finished.

It's obvious WHY people do it, and clearly the game mechanics alow for it as they're currently programmed. I'm curious whether the developers see this as a feature (in which case I shut up and start doing it myself) or a bug to be fixed at some point (in which case it should be discouraged as abuse until it's fixed).

If it is intended game play the factor it in. The game, as I understand it, has its roots in a mafia environment. Why not allow a number of syndicates align for events like RB but lock the players into their syndicates. Two syndicates could join forces to complete an event. This would remove the nessesity for jumping. The ability to join a pair of syndicates could be an earned bonus that is paid for/upgraded or bought every time (brokerd). This could theoretically be extended to SA and War.

Jumping syndicates smacks of taking advantage of a loophole which is fine providing it is meaningfully available to all.

wibble4321
04-07-2015, 04:05 PM
I feel like syndicates should definitely NOT be locked during raid boss. If syndicates were locked, then I guerentee only the top 20 would finish, if that. So this would kill weaker teams and make this event basically pointless to them. Enough said.

Or you arrive at a different solution. At present how many teams have access to players of sufficient level to meaningfully affect RB outcome? If you lock syndicates then set the RB health at a reasonably achievable quota it avoids the discrimination that currently occurs. Or have an RB elite for the top 20 and stop inflicting impossibly climbing health quotas that even hardworking lower syndicates struggle to make headway with. See my idea above for a suggestion about allowing syndicates to team up as another way to go. There are options.

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 04:10 PM

Wow. Just wow...

wibble4321
04-07-2015, 04:11 PM
If it is intended game play the factor it in. The game, as I understand it, has its roots in a mafia environment. Why not allow a number of syndicates align for events like RB but lock the players into their syndicates. Two syndicates could join forces to complete an event. This would remove the nessesity for jumping. The ability to join a pair of syndicates could be an earned bonus that is paid for/upgraded or bought every time (brokerd). This could theoretically be extended to SA and War.

Jumping syndicates smacks of taking advantage of a loophole which is fine providing it is meaningfully available to all.

As a thought added to this, make the fee/cost to join/pair two syndicates proportional the the proposed final strength of them combined. So a joint venture between two syndicates resulting in a combined 100m att/def costs 1/100th of that for a resulting 10b alliance for example making creating 'super alliances' possible but very expensive. Think of the variations and possibilities at war time.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Community Support:

Has the Triangle Report Link been fixed?

Evan1000
04-08-2015, 01:30 PM
There's already this gigantic and insane gap between the T10 and everyone else. Don't make it bigger by locking syndicates during RB.

Dipstick has a point, but the problem is RB has become so dependent on jumpers that if they wanted to lock them they should've done it how long ago.

Example: Look at the min damage to qualify for a boss. I can't confirm this, but I remember someone saying in another room the min damage to qualify for a 100 is less than a 95.

TLDR: GREE isn't locking bosses anyone soon.

Evan1000
04-08-2015, 01:40 PM
Feedback: This is the most fun I've ever had on a raid boss event. Good job GREE.

The stat items make jumping beyond worth it. And thanks to inflation, I only need 1 QA per boss.

My QA went up 50m since the start of the event. Some nice raw attack gains.

I also love the increase to 7 days! Plenty of time to jump and grants smaller syns more time to finish.

As for negative feedback: It seems like there's less of a drop rate for one legend then the rest. It took me over 50 L100 bosses to get the all terrain, and after jumping for a while, I have more of each legend than the terrain.

It seems like it's different for everyone also, because every RB it's always someone after 1 damn legend.

Also, some more negative feedback, I'm almost into the next tier level wise. I'm L150 about to be 151. Please stop punishing higher levels. I'm screwed next EB if you don't.

sister morphine
04-08-2015, 03:53 PM
Feedback: This is the most fun I've ever had on a raid boss event. Good job GREE.

The stat items make jumping beyond worth it. And thanks to inflation, I only need 1 QA per boss.

My QA went up 50m since the start of the event. Some nice raw attack gains.

I also love the increase to 7 days! Plenty of time to jump and grants smaller syns more time to finish.

As for negative feedback: It seems like there's less of a drop rate for one legend then the rest. It took me over 50 L100 bosses to get the all terrain, and after jumping for a while, I have more of each legend than the terrain.

It seems like it's different for everyone also, because every RB it's always someone after 1 damn legend.

Also, some more negative feedback, I'm almost into the next tier level wise. I'm L150 about to be 151. Please stop punishing higher levels. I'm screwed next EB if you don't.
I can see you're the kind of jumper after Dippy's heart, lol.

Personally I can think of many things I'd rather do than spend days jumping in and out of syndicates hitting 100s and then back again after...... such as living life, but each to their own. :)

But, no I don't think syndicates should be locked per se. That said, there is an argument in favour of preventing farming on an industrial scale. If a player has the final prize and the wrapper then he can't 'see' the event anymore regardless of which syn he joins. Is that workable.

Dipstik
04-08-2015, 04:24 PM
There are lots of potential workarounds, but locking them would be the easiest on the coders.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 04:39 PM
There are lots of potential workarounds, but locking them would be the easiest on the coders.

Locking syndicates for RB requores new code. Doing nothing is easiest on the coders.

Killer p
04-09-2015, 06:55 AM
RB IS THE BEST EVENT, DONT MESS IT UP!
I personally jump around until i have my wrapper and go on living live, i don't enjoy jumping, takes time and effort and you have to keep a log on everywhere you went to go and collect later on, and also if you don't pay attention you get locked out for sa or even war when its right after rb!
Overall when the wrapper prize is worth 30M increase in my stats im not gonna miss out.

Negative feedback, Forum is full of trolls, instead of constantly locking threads (symptoms) you should rather ban the trolls.(underlying cause)

PS: good job on the war prizes!!!!!

Evan1000
04-09-2015, 06:58 AM
Yes, war prizes are awesome.

Now how about having more than one indi ;)

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 08:05 AM
RB IS THE BEST EVENT, DONT MESS IT UP!
I personally jump around until i have my wrapper and go on living live, i don't enjoy jumping, takes time and effort and you have to keep a log on everywhere you went to go and collect later on, and also if you don't pay attention you get locked out for sa or even war when its right after rb!
Overall when the wrapper prize is worth 30M increase in my stats im not gonna miss out.

Negative feedback, Forum is full of trolls, instead of constantly locking threads (symptoms) you should rather ban the trolls.(underlying cause)

PS: good job on the war prizes!!!!!

Why don't you get your "wrapper" by killing bosses with your own syndicate?

Evan1000
04-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Why don't you get your "wrapper" by killing bosses with your own syndicate?

I couldn't tell if this was a legitimate question or not. There is an obvious answer to that question: after your syn finishes elite and you hit every single boss and you're still missing that one damn legendary and you now have to jump to hit. Happens to everyone.

The counter to this would be your syn can farm 100s, or even 95s or 90s, but with this boss health most syns wouldn't be able to.

I see your point, and if RB was this brand new event with no insane boss health, then I'd agree with you. But the event has become so dependent on jumping if they decided to lock syns now they would ruin this event.

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 09:50 AM
The question was rhetorical, Evan. The obvious answer is that his syndicate is unable to beat enough bosses fast enough for him. And the boss health could easily be adjusted, but you need to stop assuming you're somehow entitled to finish the elite goals in every event. You bring this up a lot, and it's just not true. If they want to make goals that only big spenders can finish, so what? Buy more gold.

Vile Lynn
04-09-2015, 10:11 AM
You guys should make a thread about it instead of using the feedback sticky.

*shakes finger*
Remember, this thread isn't meant for discussion. ;)

Dipstik
04-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Can I help it that I provoke discussion whenever I leave feedback?

Killer p
04-09-2015, 11:48 PM
The question was rhetorical, Evan. The obvious answer is that his syndicate is unable to beat enough bosses fast enough for him. And the boss health could easily be adjusted, but you need to stop assuming you're somehow entitled to finish the elite goals in every event. You bring this up a lot, and it's just not true. If they want to make goals that only big spenders can finish, so what? Buy more gold.

Actually my syndicate finished elite with 2 days spare, but why would i power hit 1 lvl 100 every 100 minutes when i can jump and hit 4 with quick attacks? therefore quadripling the chances for a wrapper and farming 4 times faster! Its called tactics!

John_Locke
04-09-2015, 11:55 PM
Yes, war prizes are awesome.

Now how about having more than one indi ;)

Welcome back, Evan! I missed you.

Now for the feedback: bring back weasel. I miss him, too.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product_zoom/71772148/i_love_weasel_teddy_bear.jpg?height=250&width=250&padToSquare=true

Nighteg
04-10-2015, 04:09 AM
1) Don't lock syndicates for RB. Jumping rewards activity, and it's something this game sorely needs.
2) Thx for finally diversifying the rewards for events (anything other than atk/def mod is appreciated). Keep them coming in small doses (1-5%). Also add boss HP regen mod (you have these in MW, why not CC?)
3) Please find some use for player's economy. Me, and many others are sitting on tens/hundreds of billions of cc cash, with nothing to do with them.
a) Add new store items (how hard can it be?)
b) Add more syndicate bonuses
c) bring back purchasable weapons on SLTQs
d) for once, release an expensive LTB (at least 300m initial cost), with an appropriate reward and a wrapper.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
04-10-2015, 04:28 AM
What the hell is a wrapper?

-Batman-
04-10-2015, 04:43 AM

A mod when you complete an event or part of it

Nighteg
04-10-2015, 06:23 AM

Once upon a time, we used to get a wrapper reward with a nice mod, to those who managed to get the LTB to 10 in time.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
04-10-2015, 06:41 AM
Got it.. A new fancy term for something that already existed.. Thanks ��

John_Locke
04-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Got it.. A new fancy term for something that already existed.. Thanks ��

It's only relatively new. Relative to, say, the game or smartphones. The term 'wrapper' has been asking for some time.

Vile Lynn
04-16-2015, 10:55 AM
New LEBs

Taco Truck
Mexican Food Restaurant
Fruit Stand

Vile Lynn
04-17-2015, 01:14 PM
Bad move making the Indy battle goals no fun.

Most customers LOVED farming demons.

:mad:SA:mad:

Winnson
04-17-2015, 01:31 PM
You know what, you guys are doing a bang up job and certainly don't need any advice from your players.

As you have proven time and again.

Rock on Gree. If doing what you're doing is working for you, then rock on.

Hot off the Truck!
SA cannot deploy!
SA indy adjusted from <100,000 to 18Million
SA Syndicate goal 700M points for a 600K weapon
Limited supply 150K ATT bikes that cost 1.5K gold each (limit of two).

There is nothing we can tell you that you don't already know I don't think.

Rock on Gree. Rock on.

Nighteg
04-17-2015, 02:09 PM
You know what, you guys are doing a bang up job and certainly don't need any advice from your players.

As you have proven time and again.

Rock on Gree. If doing what you're doing is working for you, then rock on.

Hot off the Truck!
SA cannot deploy!
SA indy adjusted from <100,000 to 18Million
SA Syndicate goal 700M points for a 600K weapon
Limited supply 150K ATT bikes that cost 1.5K gold each (limit of two).

There is nothing we can tell you that you don't already know I don't think.

Rock on Gree. Rock on.

Gree don't understand sarcasm.

Winnson
04-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Who said I was being sarcastic?

Maybe I can't see the logic in it, but if they do and it is working for them, who am I to judge?

Vile Lynn
04-17-2015, 02:23 PM
Gree don't understand.

fixed it for you :)

ukwildcats5
04-17-2015, 02:52 PM
The only feedback i have is the top 25 syndicates need to stop spending their parents money so that gree will finally fix everything that is wrong with the game and make it to where we don't have to be the offspring of an oil power to compete. Granted that will never happen so I'll just continue to not buy gold and settle for 5/20 on elite ltq.

CC Don
04-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Android version 6.2.1 is horrible, it's as laggy as it gets. Smoother game experience and performance enhancements sound good, but sadly the opposite is the case.
Please fix.

sister morphine
04-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Once upon a time, we used to get a wrapper reward with a nice mod, to those who managed to get the LTB to 10 in time.
Agree it would be very nice to have that back. Something special to reward the players who finished the race. One or two more of the standard prize doesn't really do that.

JakeCullen
04-19-2015, 01:06 PM
If there's no more use with those darn accomplices, (which I think so) TAKE IT OFF!!!!

John_Locke
04-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Bring weasel back!

Vile Lynn
04-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Whatever you did to the Raid Boss in MW, DO NOT DO THE SAME TO CC's RB!!

You know what I'm talking about. The MW RB is another epic failure. And, you failed three times!
You screwed over CC's Street Assault, making it as boring as MW's Frontline.

Don't do it. Just don't do it! Please, for the love of the app, don't do it.

aarondavidsdad
04-20-2015, 07:20 AM
^^^^ Someone at Gree should heed the above

Nighteg
04-20-2015, 07:41 AM
What did they do to the Raid Boss in MW?

Vile Lynn
04-20-2015, 08:31 AM
What did they do to the Raid Boss in MW?

Go read the MW forum for the full details, but basically...

First off, no RB units were dropping, then we were gifted 40 until GREE reset the vaults and nobody had RB items again. Typical GREE, no problem. And, GREE cut up RB into 3 "phases." No problem again, but...
The first "sighting" (Phase 1), the "Beginner" RB was too hard to kill for even the #1 team.
Top customers' FAs would not even qualify them for a reward; the numbers were that messed up.
The second part was just as bad and not much was done for the 3rd phase.

My faction skipped RB completely as we couldn't kill a Beginner without using massive amounts of gold even after GREE adjusted the RB health. Customers under a trillion stats were screwed out of RB.

Many retired from buying gold or deleted the app completely.
Not good for the bottom line, but I cannot make GREE learn from their mistakes when they refuse to see them.

Rickdee
04-20-2015, 09:37 AM
Whatever you did to the Raid Boss in MW, DO NOT DO THE SAME TO CC's RB!!

You know what I'm talking about. The MW RB is another epic failure. And, you failed three times!
You screwed over CC's Street Assault, making it as boring as MW's Frontline.

Don't do it. Just don't do it! Please, for the love of the app, don't do it.

Gree listen to Lynn- I couldn't have said it better myself

chobits275
04-20-2015, 10:11 PM
I really wish Gree would bring back the upgrade +1 modifier and make it a permanent buy in the store. As an old player who skipped out for a while, it would be nice to be able to buy somethings that were missed. I know these things were meant to be limited, but it'd be nice to be able to get them.

sir don john
04-21-2015, 09:51 AM
boss
my mini level 44 could only get to level 40 ten cash hits
one my mains level 250 could only get to 70 5 cash hits run out of time waiting for health
rising the max level to 300 help me not at all
only my level 200 made boss 101 10 cash hits

sir don john
04-21-2015, 09:55 AM
street
im top 10 and we could not finish all tasks
you made it too hard
unlock it to allow help and we could

cooch
04-21-2015, 11:04 AM
I really wish Gree would bring back the upgrade +1 modifier and make it a permanent buy in the store. As an old player who skipped out for a while, it would be nice to be able to buy somethings that were missed. I know these things were meant to be limited, but it'd be nice to be able to get them.

They will, when enough old accounts disappear, for a new event. U won't see mods in store...unless u just gave them idea...to offer some for a vault or more

Vile Lynn
04-21-2015, 11:10 AM
They will, when enough old accounts disappear, for a new event. U won't see mods in store...unless u just gave them idea...to offer some for a vault or more

In a way, we could see them in the store if GREE brought "boost buildings" to CC like they've always had in MW & KA.

Dipstik
04-21-2015, 11:32 AM
street
im top 10 and we could not finish all tasks
you made it too hard
unlock it to allow help and we could

Just out of curiosity, how would "help" work? I picture two syndicates playing the game normally until they get teamed up against SAS8 (The "Ocho") and suddenly there are 500 accounts on one team. Most of them would probably be level 3 with no stats and all controlled by the same people.