PDA

View Full Version : MAP NPCs

smbass77
04-07-2015, 11:44 AM
Ok GREE, thought we were going to fix the outrageous numbers of NPCs on each map by removing old ones? It was several months ago when developers told us it would be fixed.

The Border Guard Complex has around 30 targets (hard to count when multiple targets walk on top of each other). It's to the point this part of the game is almost unplayable! How ANYONE can do this on a mobile phone amazes me, almost impossible on a tablet to hit the right target.

Sheldor Sir
04-07-2015, 11:57 AM
simples I dont bother ;)

truthteller
04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Ok GREE, thought we were going to fix the outrageous numbers of NPCs on each map by removing old ones? It was several months ago when developers told us it would be fixed.

The Border Guard Complex has around 30 targets (hard to count when multiple targets walk on top of each other). It's to the point this part of the game is almost unplayable! How ANYONE can do this on a mobile phone amazes me, almost impossible on a tablet to hit the right target.

they will never fix it............hitting wrong targets = more gold spending

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 01:00 PM
they will never fix it............hitting wrong targets = more gold spending

I agree. They leave them in so we make mistakes and waste energy.

Someone from GREE will probably explain it as "having fun" trying to dodge old NPCs.

Just plain lazy they don't remove it. As usual, they will be silent on this matter!

They will try and avoid replying in a thread but once you violate a TOS, they are quick to respond!

I Will Merc You
04-07-2015, 01:47 PM
Agree....so many targets is such a waste of data, and, such a pain to play around..

...with that said....there has to be SOME skill involved, or else, we are just all tapping mindlessly, with no real skill involved. Pay close attention to what your tapping, or spend the gold...

....sorry to imply that avoiding a useless target to hit the required target as 'having skill'.