PDA

View Full Version : Forum Maintenance Today

Vile Lynn
04-07-2015, 10:03 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114160-Forums-Down-April-7th-11-00am-12-00pm

BTW, where is Clementine? Her last post was 10-11 days ago.
PM box closed or full (?). She's not able to receive PMs.
Did she leave GREE?

BTW2, who is Bolt? Where is Bolt?
Is Bolt replacing Clementine or joining the Forum Community Team?
What's already known about Bolt:
Bolt's profile began on 4/1, labeled as "Community Manager", no forum posts to date.

Hi Relic, What's going on?

Clementine
04-07-2015, 10:14 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114160-Forums-Down-April-7th-11-00am-12-00pm

BTW, where is Clementine? Her last post was 10-11 days ago.
PM box closed or full (?). She's not able to receive PMs.
Did she leave GREE?

BTW2, who is Bolt? Where is Bolt?
Is Bolt replacing Clementine or joining the Forum Community Team?
What's already known about Bolt:
Bolt's profile began on 4/1, labeled as "Community Manager", no forum posts to date.

Hi Relic, What's going on?

Hi! I am here, I haven't left GREE! First, a little about what I do! I am responsible for managing the Community Management team, which is slowly growing. In addition to managing the personnel, a good deal of my time is spent in meetings with the game teams, discussing and prioritizing issues/fixes/etc. Additionally, much of my time is currently focused on a number of large initiatives we are hoping to roll out over the coming months, including some major improvements here in the Community. What this means is that you will likely see me here in the forums less, but I am still around and reading everything, and even posting sometimes. Relic and I speak and work together daily, and are in constant communication!

Second, yes, my Inbox is temporarily closed as I work to catch up on all my current PMs. Once it is cleared, I do intend to open it again, however one thing to note is that my responses may be slower than if you contact Relic.

Third, yes, we recently added another new Community Manager, Bolt. We will be doing formal introductions soon, so be on the lookout for that. Like Relic has been, Bolt will be in the forums daily, answering questions, creating conversation, and communicating with and escalating issues to the Developers (and vice versa).

Vile Lynn
04-07-2015, 10:38 AM
That's great news & glad you're ok, just busy.

Thanks for the quick reply, Clementine :)

Nighteg
04-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Clementine, what about the AMA? It was "probably next week" about 2 months ago.

Ozymandias
04-07-2015, 01:38 PM
You manage one person, now two?

Vile Lynn
04-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Did anything happen during the maintenance?

Everything looks the same to me.

:confused:

Relic
04-07-2015, 04:49 PM
Did anything happen during the maintenance?

Everything looks the same to me.

:confused:

It was backend stuff, so you won't see any changes. :)

Ozymandias - Clem's now managing two of us.

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Who manages 1shot?

Clementine
04-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Who manages 1shot?

The Volunteer Moderator Program is managed by the Community Management Team.

Also, your post is meant to be inflammatory. It is unnecessary.

Dipstik
04-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Thank you for informing me. I wasn't aware.

I love tacos
04-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Clementine, what about the AMA? It was "probably next week" about 2 months ago.I needed a shovel for all the bs that was said. The AMA was a sales gimmick that didn't succeed.

HavingFun
04-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Lol, why did the case event thread get locked? Also still a few stickied threads that need deleted to free up more space on page 1.

Vile Lynn
04-08-2015, 08:44 AM
It was backend stuff, so you won't see any changes. :)

Too bad. I was hoping ToyMaker would fix some of the issues, like thread icons, not being able to tell which thread one has posted in, can't zoom into the page anymore, the FAQ button gets in the way, posts already read show up as unread, etc...

Edit that nobody will see... I can zoom in now. Had to do with one of the settings I just changed, no idea which one.

Captain Torgue
04-08-2015, 07:59 PM
The Volunteer Moderator Program is managed by the Community Management Team

Who manages them?

Dipstik
04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
That would be the community management management team, which is regulated by the Department of Redundancy Dept.