PDA

View Full Version : I quit. Goodbye!

Major Elvis Newton
04-07-2015, 03:25 AM
That was my last wd. Gree thanks for ruining what Funzio created. I'm embarrassed I ever spent money on it.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-07-2015, 03:40 AM
That was my last wd. Gree thanks for ruining what Funzio created. I'm embarrassed I ever spent money on it.

Good on you, mate. A tappa gotta DEW, what a tappa gotta DEW.

usman
04-07-2015, 04:39 AM
I would like to add to it

wars started was a level 60 player with stats around 20k A&D
first war ended stats become 27k A&D
reaching 100k was a charm something nice to look forward to

but then millions came
and then billions came
and now trillions are here
In stats

the excitement of reaching 100k was just WoW and then reaching a million attack was equally amazing but then it all changed.

changed for the bad

now even a unit with 100million does not have the same excitement level its another ordinary unit to me now.

same was with iph when the wars started had a 240k IPH and man that was big then but now having a 1billion+ IPH does not have the same wow factor to it

the game is lost,boring and just okay now I play but i am not addicted to it anymore maybe thats what i always wanted for the game to become boring for me

and thankyou gree you guys have done what I wanted

Agent Orange
04-07-2015, 05:42 AM
You win Mr Newton.

I'm sure some mod is going to nuke this thread because of the language but honestly if they do they missed the point.

Your customers are fed up...

thescondo
04-07-2015, 05:42 AM
Wow - Now thats a long time player leaving

sstuutss
04-07-2015, 05:59 AM
Oh, and suck my cock. I'm embarrassed I ever spent money on it.

What didn't you like about it?

Well done on giving up though!

p.s. you shouldnt have posted on a week day, there is a 50/50 chance a mod will be here

smbass77
04-07-2015, 06:08 AM
What didn't you like about it?

Well done on giving up though!

p.s. you shouldnt have posted on a week day, there is a 50/50 chance a mod will be here

Been up for almost 7 hours. Unfortunately, the Mods have all but given up on these forums, just like GREE appears to have given up on MW. Glitches are daily, customer services is a joke.

Big John
04-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Check the tags for the thread.

iamnasty
04-07-2015, 07:50 AM
The choice is yours ☠.........moo™������

MaroonMonsoon
04-07-2015, 09:37 AM

And? Want us to cry for you?

Modern War Forum GF
04-07-2015, 10:07 AM
And? Want us to cry for you?

No reason for replies like this!

I consider them valuable, reason: ITS good GREE gets to see who and how Many people they push off with their continued effort to Mess up MW. Without people posting these kinda threads GREE isnt getting THE Message something isnt going in THE right direction.
i'm hanging around for THE moment, gold free, to see if GREE Will get MW back on THE right track.

MaroonMonsoon
04-07-2015, 10:21 AM
No reason for replies like this!

I consider them valuable, reason: ITS good GREE gets to see who and how Many people they push off with their continued effort to Mess up MW. Without people posting these kinda threads GREE isnt getting THE Message something isnt going in THE right direction.
i'm hanging around for THE moment, gold free, to see if GREE Will get MW back on THE right track.

But we are going in right direction,down the toilet

truthteller
04-07-2015, 10:37 AM
But we are going in right direction,down the toilet

Nope.................we are way pass that...........we are getting close to reaching the water processing plant, which should be before summer ends in the USA, then MW will be "recycled"

Sir Jamie
04-07-2015, 10:41 AM
I also quit.

Good game gone bad. 3 years of playing and spending. Now I don't give two flying ****s.

I agree with the original comments by the op.

*inappropriate language removed*

furey
04-07-2015, 10:52 AM
Yeah. I've played for since 2011 and am on a top 5 team. They still haven't attempted to fix the android defense stats. Mine are 2.5 trillion off. It's an easy fix. OUR ALLIANCE DEFENSE BOOST DOESN'T WORK. MAKE IT WORK. This on top of everyone's problem of the gauss cannons not working. I was a pin cushion of losses last wd. lol I'm done spending, but I will see where it goes. I spent some money on the game and had some fun and met some great peeps, but I'll probably drop down and play free.

goblue21
04-07-2015, 11:02 AM
Yeah. I've played for since 2011 and am on a top 5 team. They still haven't attempted to fix the android defense stats. Mine are 2.5 trillion off. It's an easy fix. OUR ALLIANCE DEFENSE BOOST DOESN'T WORK. MAKE IT WORK. This on top of everyone's problem of the gauss cannons not working. I was a pin cushion of losses last wd. lol I'm done spending, but I will see where it goes. I spent some money on the game and had some fun and met some great peeps, but I'll probably drop down and play free.

904050930 come join my faction! We all love to play and have fun.

Vile Lynn
04-07-2015, 11:17 AM

Wanna join my faction? :cool:

Gringo
04-07-2015, 12:00 PM
I quit a few months back, glad i did. But something is missing, a goodbye to Gree!
Regular top 25 and often top3-10, Gree you screwed up a good game. Game support is an absolute joke
bordering on criminal. Player formerly known as Junior! ✌️

Gringo
04-07-2015, 12:25 PM
Goodbye ����'s

CC1
04-08-2015, 07:39 AM

Good for you. I'm right behind you. Haven't logged in for days. A quick check on the forum confirms nothing has changed. It's a beautiful sunny spring day. I think I'll go enjoy it now.

J1mcrane
04-08-2015, 09:56 AM
That was my last WD too, goodbye MW! A thoroughly good game ruined by people who just don't care!

M-D-M-A

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 11:41 AM
this is just the trickle of the flood of players that have played some long term top 10 and above some newbies that have found there is no way to catchup or compete.. This has been going on for long time and it appears the choices gree is making is to increase the flood not decreases it. this game still has a lot of potential but without gree fixing existing problems actually giving customer service and accurate updates(come on even the mods((no offense to mods )) don't have accurate information). this wd we barely had 5k factions competeing and the points at bottom end one of my accounts could of matched easily. I remember when even bottom end factions put up at least 500k. The person is also correct that stated iph and 100m stat units no longer hold any interest as stats explode and I feel for any new player that is excited to play and load up first raid to find the guy has 1000 times his stats at same level(leave you feeling like wtf). Not sure what gree was trying with this latest march madness that is continueing but instead of leveling out the teirs it just created more teirs based on how much time or money players had to take advantage of the eb and rb. Those that didn't have the time stayed realatively weak and others same level soared in stats. Several players I use to struggle with attacking now aren't worth attacking and I am sure some feel the same on all 3 of my ids. my lvl 88 now has 132b defense( not impressive to some but hasn't to a raid attempt since eb). just not sure were this game is going but I am sure it wont last long with it going the same direction it is.

truthteller
04-08-2015, 11:59 AM
this is just the trickle of the flood of players that have played some long term top 10 and above some newbies that have found there is no way to catchup or compete.. This has been going on for long time and it appears the choices gree is making is to increase the flood not decreases it. this game still has a lot of potential but without gree fixing existing problems actually giving customer service and accurate updates(come on even the mods((no offense to mods )) don't have accurate information). this wd we barely had 5k factions competeing and the points at bottom end one of my accounts could of matched easily. I remember when even bottom end factions put up at least 500k. The person is also correct that stated iph and 100m stat units no longer hold any interest as stats explode and I feel for any new player that is excited to play and load up first raid to find the guy has 1000 times his stats at same level(leave you feeling like wtf). Not sure what gree was trying with this latest march madness that is continueing but instead of leveling out the teirs it just created more teirs based on how much time or money players had to take advantage of the eb and rb. Those that didn't have the time stayed realatively weak and others same level soared in stats. Several players I use to struggle with attacking now aren't worth attacking and I am sure some feel the same on all 3 of my ids. my lvl 88 now has 132b defense( not impressive to some but hasn't to a raid attempt since eb). just not sure were this game is going but I am sure it wont last long with it going the same direction it is.

I agree 100000% with you
I use to time my buildings for collection and keep them sync, now days they are out of wack, and by the time I "remember" to collect them they are usually raided, who cares, I have no use for cash and hope those that raided me, really needed the cash for their upgrades or factions

I stop ranking at dragon commander, need about 100m to get to Apollo, but have not done PVP in 2 weeks, do not really see a point to rank up now

now EB is gone and if he comes back I am affraid GREE will screw it by implementing Equipment damage only to EB

I still enjoy RB (we do easy and normal) unless ofcourse gree takes bonuses off those goals, then no point in doing RB
FL is fun since we battle every 7-8 hours
FLTQ are a thing of the past now (thank you gree for that)
crate boxes, yeah sure, I try to open when I log into the game which now days is maybe 4 times or so compare to 18 times just to open boxes

well, good thing all this is happening now, so I get to enojoy the nice weather we are getting

PRY
04-08-2015, 12:03 PM
Couldn't imagine working for Gree that must be worst job environment in the USA

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Couldn't imagine working for Gree that must be worst job environment in the USA

don't believe they are headquatered in usa.. but I would think it would have to be great job you show up sleep at work tell customers whatever comes to mind and you only deal with issues when you cant sleep anymore

Ajk
04-08-2015, 12:14 PM
The latest stat inflation was pointless for the players. What it really was I believe is a last ditch effort to bilk the top 25 from their cash. While exciting at the moment, that excitement mostly turned to frustration for most in the long run. And it will only get worse from here. As we are witnessing now. I mean, seriously, how many more zeros really matter? At this rate you will run out of space to display stats as you can't even get commas in there let alone a decimal. Then if you abbreviate it people will complain they arent seeing their stats move. You should've left well enough alone.

Lolsies
04-08-2015, 12:18 PM
To OP, goodbye. It's a shame that you quit, but everyone has a choice. Get some sunlight.

Blackshadow
04-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Wanna join my faction? :cool:

No, join mine. We lost 10% as a result of the last energy foul up. Active players only. Invite code 192818014

Goblue21, bring your faction as well.

good gawd noooo
04-08-2015, 12:56 PM
No, join mine. We lost 10% as a result of the last energy foul up. Active players only. Invite code 192818014

Goblue21, bring your faction as well.
yall should list your faction placements etc.. my faction is top 75 this wd has all bonuses maxxed(like every other facton now) and we have a few gold users but mainly free players.. 360 006 605 team excellence since yall trying to recruit him I figured I would throw my hat in there

2000y2k
04-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Guess I will join in too. Currently in a top 10 faction but not spending anymore on this game. I will look for a free faction to join and play much less. It was a fun game but Christ, non stop LTQs with crazy energy requirements and longer WD and more and more FL events every weekend are too much.

Game cash is pointless along with any units you can buy with cash or valor. I did not have the required two weeks of free time to keep pace with lots of players to kill epic and raid bosses every few minutes so my Attack and defense are only 4 trillion and 10 trillion with the defense part not working and gree not willing to address it.

Modern War Forum GF
04-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Me and my 60 player faction, going into hardcore camping mode.. Not doing much till GREE either nukes MW or gets their act together!!

Brandon Barber
04-08-2015, 11:03 PM
To OP, goodbye. It's a shame that you quit, but everyone has a choice. Get some sunlight.

That's the only response to this thread.....man I feel for anyone who thinks this is going anywhere but the path of criminal legacy

iamnasty
04-09-2015, 03:58 AM
Me and my 60 player faction, going into hardcore camping mode.. Not doing much till GREE either nukes MW or gets their act together!!

End of the day THE CHOICE IS YOURS! ☠.........moo™������