PDA

View Full Version : Why we didnt get any Division Reward yet ???

Die14
04-07-2015, 03:07 AM
Dear Gree

I hate you and your constant ups

We wAnt our divisions rewards ASAP

MAD NUGGETT
04-07-2015, 06:38 AM
I'm laughing at this. A faction member pointed out the "have fun" on OPs signature. Only Gree can drive generally kind hearted people to such levels. Nice.

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Only Gree can drive generally kind hearted people to such levels. Nice.

I agree. He is not the only victim of GREE and turning a kind hearted person into a disgruntled and cynical person.

Die14
04-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Dear Die14,

You have received an infraction at GREE Forum.

Reason: Discriminatory Remarks
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
GREE Forum

So, u have te time to SEND me 1 pm with that notification, bUt u dont have THE time to Answer my question,
we spend monney on this game, we spended monney to get 3rd division, we WANT what we got, we want our divisions rewards , not 1 stupid notification pm without an answer about our problem.

Regards

crazeejay
04-07-2015, 08:51 AM
Dear Die14,

You have received an infraction at GREE Forum.

Reason: Discriminatory Remarks
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
GREE Forum

So, u have te time to SEND me 1 pm with that notification, bUt u dont have THE time to Answer my question,
we spend monney on this game, we spended monney to get 3rd division, we WANT what we got, we want our divisions rewards , not 1 stupid notification pm without an answer about our problem.

Regards

What part don't you get? A mod here sent you a pm about your remarks. He or she has nothing to do about getting your division rewards. Deal with it lol

Modern War Forum GF
04-07-2015, 08:52 AM
You probably have an overactive player mod up yours... And yes by checking WHO changed your post.. IT is a player mod.

I vote player mods stop with their work!!! Until GREE fix current issues

So Many wrong ATM, putting MW aside and see this weekend if they fixed their issue's and TBH don't have much hope they Will.

amnesia91
04-07-2015, 10:46 AM
So, all that aside - WHEN ARE WE GETTING THE DIVISIONAL REWARDS?

Vegaman
04-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Trying to understand what the problem is here. Its a free game, so its a bit broke.

Just tap along and have fun...

amnesia91
04-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Trying to understand what the problem is here. Its a free game, so its a bit broke.

Just tap along and have fun...

The problem is that isnt a free game, and to win a top 10 Divisional spot cost me and my faction a lot of real money in gold purchases - if we hadnt spent real money I wouldnt care.

thescondo
04-07-2015, 11:46 AM
I heard SUP got theirs already........................................... ... Just Kidding

smbass77
04-07-2015, 11:47 AM
The problem is that isnt a free game, and to win a top 10 Divisional spot cost me and my faction a lot of real money in gold purchases - if we hadnt spent real money I wouldnt care.

that's the real problem....you guys are still spending money on a broken game.

I N S I D I O U S
04-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Gree,

Pull your head out of the sand and fix all the issues destroying this game. You can start with the divisional awards that people spent real money on.

Your company should be embarrassed at the quality of work.

crazeejay
04-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Gree,

Pull your head out of the sand and fix all the issues destroying this game. You can start with the divisional awards that people spent real money on.

Your company should be embarrassed at the quality of work.

People should be embarrassed about spending Real Money for silly pixels. lmao

I N S I D I O U S
04-07-2015, 02:04 PM
Go troll under a bridge. If you are not able to offer a viable solution, Keep your mouth shut!

legalious
04-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Here is an update -> Here <- (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114352-Division-Rewards-Did-GREEdy-forget-to-give-them-out&p=1494430#post1494430) . Please use the existing thread.