PDA

View Full Version : clemintine

mikeh20
04-06-2015, 11:12 PM
Hey I have messaged you a few times and you responded back. You were helping me with a ticket and I still have no answer from support 3 weeks later and now you don't receive private messages. Wondering how to get ahold of you now?

bam bam.
04-07-2015, 01:25 AM
You got put in the too hard basket mate. Shunned

legalious
04-07-2015, 08:36 AM
Hey I have messaged you a few times and you responded back. You were helping me with a ticket and I still have no answer from support 3 weeks later and now you don't receive private messages. Wondering how to get ahold of you now?

Clementine does not have the ability to address tickets or expedite them. She is only able to make sure the CS team does not overlook your ticket. Please review your email and provide the CS team with the requested information to complete the support ticket.

sstuutss
04-07-2015, 01:47 PM
lol the threads they choose to answer

goblue21
04-07-2015, 01:51 PM
lol you hit the nail on the head

Clementine
04-07-2015, 01:57 PM
My inbox is temporarily closed. I intend to open it later this week. If you have not done so, please follow up on your existing ticket. Don't forget to check your spam folder, as responses can occasionally go there. If you have not received a response within 24 hours of your follow up, please submit a new ticket and reference your old ticket #.

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 02:09 PM
My inbox is temporarily closed. I intend to open it later this week. If you have not done so, please follow up on your existing ticket. Don't forget to check your spam folder, as responses can occasionally go there. If you have not received a response within 24 hours of your follow up, please submit a new ticket and reference your old ticket #.

How about the distribution of the Division Rewards? Should we submit tickets or they are working on it?

If i know they are working on it, i will not submit a ticket. But no answer or response has been given by GREE!

mikeh20
04-07-2015, 05:24 PM

I understand that I have sent 5 tickets unanswered already that's why I came to you. You stated you would help me I just needed to give you my ticket number. Can you just pm me when I can email you again

andy2
04-07-2015, 05:36 PM

So funny, oh how I would love to 'close' my email to clients at work... If only our support staff would do that... oh wait we would be out of work.

bam bam.
04-07-2015, 09:53 PM
Probably on stress leave

Sandhawk
04-07-2015, 11:24 PM
She is only able to make sure the CS team does not overlook your ticket.

Customer Service overlooks tickets?

No wonder...

Mikelord
04-20-2015, 06:00 PM
One ticket per hour she opens and then has to have stress breaks cause the severity of the language used towards her company errors yea sounds legit