PDA

View Full Version : Division Rewards - Did GREEdy forget to give them out?

Rolinz
04-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Title says it all.

Did someone assigned to give out the Division Rewards call in sick today?

Or is this another thing that is not working?

Or you guys are shorthanded because too busy trying to fix the latest LTQ screw-up?

Or you guys are hoping we would forget?

Or you guys just don't care?

Wait, that last one feels like the right answer!

captainfly
04-06-2015, 10:17 PM
It's the same in our Faction. Nobody did get the Division Rewards. Waiting now already 8 hours but nothing happen. :(
I made Screenshots from rewardlist and leaderlist and we never got the pronounced rewards from division.

amnesia91
04-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Still waiting for ours.

Gree? Any reason these havent been paid out?

Drakhoan
04-07-2015, 03:50 AM
Hello Gree!

thescondo
04-07-2015, 05:50 AM
Maybe this is there way to reduce boosts - no more division prizes

smbass77
04-07-2015, 06:09 AM
where is a Mod to answer this? Oh wait, i forgot, GREE doesn't care about MW

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 08:31 AM
By 12pm PST, it would have been 24-hours since WD ended.

We may end up waiting for a week for them to give out the rewards.

smbass77
04-07-2015, 09:08 AM
By 12pm PST, it would have been 24-hours since WD ended.

We may end up waiting for a week for them to give out the rewards.

it will be like rewards from previously completed Map Missions. Been waiting 6 weeks for my rewards and my CS tickets go unanswered. This game has really become a joke since Oct/Nov. It's a shame, used to be fun to play.

Flack~
04-07-2015, 09:15 AM
I feel bad for those that went for top 10 div. Gree will probably never given them the reward and let a mod lie about everything being "fixed" and lock these threads.

Atego
04-07-2015, 10:28 AM
They also did not give the last tier Reward for the Epic Boss Felix Waller Community Event. They say, its in our inventory, but this isnt true. If i did this in real life, then you would call me a Impostor. Well, the question is, who is the Impostor ?

jj JJ
04-07-2015, 11:49 AM
Div rewards were distributed, you just did not get a pop-up screen as that is just a bridge to far for Gree. It is also apparently to difficult for them to give anyone the necessary and/or correct information. So here ya go...

The Div rewards for this last WD were units with names that start with "FFAA". They will not show up in the sort if you sort by newest, but if you sort by name and scroll over you will find them. For example I have the FFAA Gazelle, the FFAA Harrier, the FFAA Havoc, the FFAA Hunter, the FFAA Lightwing Drone, etc.

amnesia91
04-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Div rewards were distributed, you just did not get a pop-up screen as that is just a bridge to far for Gree. It is also apparently to difficult for them to give anyone the necessary and/or correct information. So here ya go...

The Div rewards for this last WD were units with names that start with "FFAA". They will not show up in the sort if you sort by newest, but if you sort by name and scroll over you will find them. For example I have the FFAA Gazelle, the FFAA Harrier, the FFAA Havoc, the FFAA Hunter, the FFAA Lightwing Drone, etc.

Ok, so I've done that, and all the FFAA units are there, except for one saying "+1 Energy" (the divisional top 10 unit)

And crucially, my energy regen is exactly the same as it was at the end of the last WD.

jpsteelman
04-07-2015, 12:30 PM
FFAA are old rewards. Division Rewards for this cycle are 'Morgothian *****'. Still have not dropped as far as I can tell

superman007
04-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Mods - Do we have any ETA on when can we expect the division rewards?

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 02:12 PM
Mods - Do we have any ETA on when can we expect the division rewards?

Restart MW. They were just given out.

Relic
04-07-2015, 02:17 PM
Clementine was fast to close threads but not willing to respond to this one.

Is the Development Team even aware of this issue or are we left empty handed?

She also mentioned that we answering threads as best we can. I also ask you review the Code of Conduct because of this rule: "Mod actions are not a topic for public discussion, any public discussion of Moderator actions will be subject to an infraction and eventual ban" under the "Community Managers on Volunteer Moderators" section.

All of the Code of Conduct can be found here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-04-02-15)&p=1462437#post1462437

To answer your question: We don't have an ETA yet, but brought this to the team's attention in a meeting we just got back from. It is being worked on.

Apologies for the delay in the rewards.

superman007
04-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Division Rewards Announced for the Netherlands WD

New Zealand Platinum Faction - +1% Alliance Attack
New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Alliance Defense
New Zealand Silver Faction - +1% Triple Strike
New Zealand Bronze Faction - +1% Double Strike
New Zealand Copper Faction - -5% Building Upgrade Time

Here is what was rewarded so far

New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Double Strike
New Zealand Silver Faction - +2% Alliance Defense Increase
New Zealand Bronze Faction - +2% Alliance Attack
New Zealand Copper Faction - +1% Alliance Defense Increase

Why did the rewards changed?

goblue21
04-07-2015, 02:24 PM
hahahahaha

sstuutss
04-07-2015, 02:27 PM
hahahahaha
+1 the forum really is where the fun is

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 02:32 PM

Gree needs to verify their work! Oooppps, I guess that is what we are here for to point out their mistakes?

Relic
04-07-2015, 02:49 PM

This is because you switched factions. The rewards you received are for the faction you're with currently, not at the time of the WD

I N S I D I O U S
04-07-2015, 02:54 PM
+1 the forum really is where the fun is

Still Missing: +1 triple strike, Morgothian Esox +1 energy regen, Mogorthian PMC +6 inf atk, Mogorthian Scout+ 6 air def,
Mogorthian catalyst +5 ground atk, Mogorthian combat aid +5 sea def, Mogorthian medic +5 inf atk, Mogorthian Mogorthian super mustang +4 Air Def, Mogorthian assault tank +4 ground atk, Mogorthian sea serpent +4 sea def, Mogorthian marksman +3 % fight valor

superman007
04-07-2015, 03:01 PM
This is because you switched factions. The rewards you received are for the faction you're with currently, not at the time of the WD

Thank you Relic. I didn't switch factions and I am with the same faction. We came 2nd in division and received all the rewards but the modifiers are completely different between what was announced in WD and what we got today. There is quite a bit of discrepancy in the modifiers for T5 divisional rewards.

Relic
04-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Thank you Relic. I didn't switch factions and I am with the same faction. We came 2nd in division and received all the rewards but the modifiers are completely different between what was announced in WD and what we got today. There is quite a bit of discrepancy in the modifiers for T5 divisional rewards.

Thank you for letting me know you didn't switch factions. I'll send this info up right now!

I apologize for the confusion

corey0025
04-07-2015, 03:18 PM
So is that like the change with +1 energy at the start of WD at top 25 divison to three days before changing to top 10 divison. We plan entire cycles for strategy to have it changed days before WD starts. Let alone the confusion with start and end dates...you get our frustration right?

Suspect5
04-07-2015, 03:29 PM
check what you got one was the wrong unit for me

Die14
04-07-2015, 04:15 PM

didnt change FACTION, and this happened to all my team, we got 3rd rank division, and what we got for rank 3rd and 4th its not what supposed to be.

cadillacdoctor
04-07-2015, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Die14;1494519]New Zealand Platinum Faction - +1% Alliance Attack

New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Double Strikein

Nice try on the "because you changed Factions" excuse...I never left my Faction and I did not get the correct rewards that I payed Cash to get!!! GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE WOULD YOU !!!!

I N S I D I O U S
04-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Thank you for letting me know you didn't switch factions. I'll send this info up right now!

Relic,
Would it be possible to send out the rewards again? I did switch factions; but then switched back to the faction i was in during WD to try to get the division rewards.

East Coast Bias
04-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Why should it matter what faction you are in today? If you guys could get even this right, you should be able to award the correct unit to the team members who were there when the clock struck zero. Sounds like lazy programming to me.

Rolinz
04-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Why should it matter what faction you are in today? If you guys could get even this right, you should be able to award the correct unit to the team members who were there when the clock struck zero. Sounds like lazy programming to me.

I think you hit the bullseye!!!

They should have been given out the same time the other rewards were also given out.

Imagine the anger if we had to wait this long for the faction and individual rewards?

pelle plutt
04-08-2015, 01:04 AM
Relic, Please inform you dev friends that changing prizes after an event has started is not a good way to treat the customers, or for gree to make money as it even constitutes valid reason for the customers to get reimbursed for gold spent directly by apple/itunes (please read your ToS with itunes)

(yes, this also applies to the stats of the current LTQ speed prize where you reduced the stats with ~90%)

AFitch
04-08-2015, 02:52 AM

First off, when you reply to players at least bother to actually read what the question/statement was in the first place. I think the Superman007 pointed out clearely that DIVISION prizes that we received for Top tiers have DIFFERENT BOOSTS than what we should had received !! Does this make any sense to you at all ? So let me try and make it more clear to you: New Zealand Silver Faction - +1% Triple Strike PRIZE that was shown the entire event for New Zeeland Silver VERSUS New Zealand Silver Faction - +2% Alliance Defense Increase PRIZE that was given for New Zeeland Silver - BIG DIFFERENCE and it has nothing to do with factions or anything like this !! So talk to your devs and CHANGE the PRIZES/BOOSTS as they were SHOWN the ENTIRE 4 DAYS OF WAR !!! Piece of cake if you ask me...THANKS and Waiting on a REPLY man !!

groovy shags
04-08-2015, 04:28 AM
[QUOTE=Die14;1494519]New Zealand Platinum Faction - +1% Alliance Attack

New Zealand Gold Faction - +1% Double Strikein

Nice try on the "because you changed Factions" excuse...I never left my Faction and I did not get the correct rewards that I payed Cash to get!!! GET IT RIGHT FOR ONCE WOULD YOU !!!!

You guys are still spending money on this programming abortion? I want my rewards too! I'm pretty sure we were in top 3 overall and number one in division! And I finished the speed event and didn't receive my 1b ATT unit! Get your stuff together GREE! Also, when is new equipment coming out? My soldier needs the next gen NVGs! Lmao!

Relic
04-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Hey everyone,

I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being investigated. Apologies for the confusion on this, in the past this would happen when a player switched factions after a WD event; however, it looks like that might not be the case this time.

If you're experiencing this issue and you didn't switch factions, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be tended to. You can open a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

I N S I D I O U S
04-08-2015, 12:00 PM
Still no Divisional awards. Tickets sent. Told to reboot game. Nothing!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 12:02 PM
The longer the delay, the bigger the reward package.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Hey everyone,

I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being investigated. Apologies for the confusion on this, in the past this would happen when a player switched factions after a WD event; however, it looks like that might not be the case this time.

If you're experiencing this issue and you didn't switch factions, please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be tended to. You can open a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you

Relic, yes, sending a ticket can be useful.
But, no one has received any divisional rewards.
So, before the unnecessary tickets start to flow into your CS personnel (overloading and overwhelming the queue), wouldn't it be better just to say EVERYONE will receive the promised rewards as soon as a fix has been created to deploy them to all players???

I N S I D I O U S
04-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Still no Divisional awards. Tickets sent. Told to reboot game. Nothing!

Rolinz
04-08-2015, 02:10 PM
I found out that when you do not receive a reward unit when it was already given out, you will not be able to get those until CS actually fixes the problem.

Restarting the game or re-installing the game will not fix the problem either.

The only solution is for CS to actually "send" the reward to your profile. Keep on them for those rewards. The last time this happened to me was Feb 2014 and it took them 5 weeks to resolve my problem.

It took GREE 2 weeks for the initial person response and then nothing for 2 more weeks and another week after someone finally responded that they are finally working on getting me my missing unit.

I hope no one here has to ever go thru that with GREE's Customer Support.

superman007
04-08-2015, 05:15 PM
Instead of 20+ factions sending in a tickets and flooding the CS. It should be a easy fix for the dev team to resolve this pretty quickly with a simple script update. All they have to do is update the boosts for each of these rewards. Anyone who has these rewards should have the right modifiers as advertised during the whole of WD campaign.

Reward: New Zealand Gold Faction
- Change +1% Double Strike to +1% Alliance Defense
Reward: New Zealand Silver Faction
- Change +2% Alliance Defense Increase to +1% Triple Strike
Reward: New Zealand Bronze Faction
- Change +2% Alliance Attack to +1% Double Strike
Reward: New Zealand Copper Faction
- Change +1% Alliance Defense Increase to -5% Building Upgrade Time

Bndawgs
04-08-2015, 06:08 PM
I'm probably going to just submit a ticket and then get a refund when they close my ticket with no resolve.

Addwind
04-13-2015, 01:44 AM
Still have not received DIVISION rewards for New Zealand WD. Received individual and faction rewards. Finished top 50 in Division so I'm owed 8 units, and all of them have a bonus attached to them. Sent ticket, got a reply that it's in my inventory, but obviously you guys didn't check my inventory because they are not there! I replied to ticket multiple times, no response. Ticket # 2359992. Even called gree at their California office was told that an email will be sent to cust support regarding this ticket number. No response.

Units I'm missing for finishing top 50 in Division:

Morgothian Scout +6% Air Defense
Morgothian Catalyst +5% Ground Attack
Morgothian Combat Aid +5% Sea Defense
Morgothian Medic +5% Infantry Attack
Morgothian Super Mustang +4% Air Defense
Morgothian Assault Tank +4% Ground Attack
Morgothian Sea Serpent +4% Sea Defense
Morgothian Marksman +3% Fight Valor Payout

Response needed!! Ticket #2359992.

smbass77
04-13-2015, 06:23 AM
this is GREEs new way....ignore the problem long enough and people will forget about it as new problems arise. Example: Missing map mission rewards, going on for 5 weeks now. After a while, it's hard keeping up with glitches and missing units. This is by design.

Wonder how long before someone files a class action lawsuit against GREE.

superman007
04-13-2015, 10:02 AM
I received the response for my ticket but they're saying it is a display glitch on the prizes listed for the division rewards. The rewards shown during and after the event remained the same and we pushed hard to get into Top 2 in our division based on the prizes that were displayed. Probably, it might have been true from some of the factions that pushed hard for those rewards. If the actual boosts where displayed then we might have been content with the Top 5 in our division without spending insane amount of gold to get into Top2. All I am asking is how are we suppose to know what is a display glitch and what is not? Shouldn't the rewards be honored based on what was displayed for the entire event?

Prize Display Error Actual Boost
Top 1 New Zealand Platinum Faction +1% Alliance Attack +1% Health Regen
Top 2 New Zealand Gold Faction +1% Alliance Defense +1% Double Strike
Top 3 New Zealand Silver Faction +1% Triple Strike +2% Alliance Defense
Top 4 New Zealand Bronze Faction +1% Double Strike +2% Alliance Attack
Top 5 New Zealand Copper Faction -5% Building Upgrade Time +1% Alliance Defense

DIABLOPEZ
04-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Division T4, hoping for double strike, same response as you got

Addwind
04-13-2015, 06:08 PM
Still have not received DIVISION rewards for New Zealand WD. Received individual and faction rewards. Finished top 50 in Division so I'm owed 8 units, and all of them have a bonus attached to them. Sent ticket, got a reply that it's in my inventory, but obviously you guys didn't check my inventory because they are not there! I replied to ticket multiple times, no response. Ticket # 2359992. Even called gree at their California office was told that an email will be sent to cust support regarding this ticket number. No response.

Units I'm missing for finishing top 50 in Division:

Morgothian Scout +6% Air Defense
Morgothian Catalyst +5% Ground Attack
Morgothian Combat Aid +5% Sea Defense
Morgothian Medic +5% Infantry Attack
Morgothian Super Mustang +4% Air Defense
Morgothian Assault Tank +4% Ground Attack
Morgothian Sea Serpent +4% Sea Defense
Morgothian Marksman +3% Fight Valor Payout

Response needed!! Ticket #2359992.

Still waiting for response to ticket # 2359992. No response, so I've just resent email to cust support for the 4th time with screenshots.