PDA

View Full Version : Brigand targets have impossibly high energy

GeoffW
04-06-2015, 02:22 PM
The Bound by Honor event has started, but the targets still have impossibly high energy. See for example Brigand recon on High Mountain village - requires 14,889 per hit.

Tony81
04-06-2015, 02:26 PM
The Bound by Honor event has started, but the targets still have impossibly high energy. See for example Brigand recon on High Mountain village - requires 14,889 per hit.

Yes Gree. If you're going to prevent prestaging, fix your crap when the event goes live. This is 2 events in a row of this shtuff

Tony81
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
Explain the 14,889e x18 target please...

Relic
04-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this. I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being looked into.

Sorry about this, gang. I know it's frustrating. :-/

Modern War Forum GF
04-06-2015, 02:50 PM
Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this. I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being looked into.

Relic,

Your yearly 100 sorry's quota is reached... Time to change iT to something else :p

Hobbs
04-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Hey there,

It's been like this for days since targets came out,there has also been posts about this...
Now nobody can progress and euro members will miss out on hitting faction targets!!

"Sorry" can only be used so many times and GREE has certainly used up their Quota.

mieyb3270
04-06-2015, 02:55 PM
You guys can't get anything right lately......This is why I only played 10 wars in the 4 day event, and am no longer spending money on the game....I'm playing for free and not caring if I finish an event or get the prizes....if you all don't care enough about the product, why should I? Top 5 things why you lost my money:

1) Too many issues/bugs with the game. Lack of customer support and responsiveness when problems come up.
2) No more +1 energy for Frontline events
3) Made it harder to achieve +1 energy in WD
4) No more boosts worth winning in events (Where are the building time, building cost, health regen bonuses from days past gone???? Where you could win this without spending a fortune in FL and WD events!!!!)
5) Game is no longer fun. Too expensive to get bonuses.....which are crap lately anyways!

Fix these and you'll probably get more people spending money on the game again!

Tony81
04-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Hey there,

Frustrating is not the word you should be using. This is not acceptable by any means. If you wish to change an aspect of the game to prevent us from using strategy, you CANNOT change that part mid-event. We are working on the FLTQ because we are a team. Gree will then change the energy requirements mid-event. How is this acceptable? Uuuuuuuugh...

Relic
04-06-2015, 03:54 PM
The team is working on a fix for this currently, I'll provide more info as I get it.

Web323
04-06-2015, 03:58 PM
The team is working on a fix for this currently, I'll provide more info as I get it.

What about the energy used already on the FLTQ if they reset it?

Tony81
04-06-2015, 04:17 PM

Please pass along to not put out "broken targets" to begin with if they can't get their work done on time.

CC1
04-06-2015, 09:29 PM
How about getting rid of last cycles NPCs while your at it. Geez, the maps look like an ant hill. This is worsened by being able to click on a target from the previous map. is the Dev team incompetent or just lazy? Just curious which it is. Or perhaps the Dev manager needs some time off with unemployment benefits for not managing his/her team.

Rolinz
04-06-2015, 09:31 PM
How about getting rid of last cycles NPCs while your at it. Geez, the maps look like an ant hill. This is worsened by being able to click on a target from the previous map. is the Dev team incompetent or just lazy? Just curious which it is. Or perhaps the Dev manager needs some time off with unemployment benefits for not managing his/her team.

I think there are 4 different NPCs in some maps.

Hey Relic,

Just wanted to inform you it seems to have been fixed with the latest DATA PUSH. JUST FYI!

Thank you for keeping us posted?

Mcm2013
04-06-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey there,

It's not just frustrating anymore. Please pass along they need to get their *removed profanity* together or higher new people. The rumors are seeming more true of running players off. I heard several got energy refills for complaining last ltq while those that didn't were not compensated . I bet same here

Pidgeot
04-06-2015, 10:15 PM
I have not been compensated any energy.

Blackshadow
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM
On the positive side, we the players really care about Modern War, or we wouldn't tell you, Gree, about all the issues that stop us from playing the game.

Blackshadow
04-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Oh no. I just found out one of my faction members quit Modern War over this issue. RIP Cronus.

Blackshadow
04-08-2015, 12:27 PM
3 more left, and a further 2 dropped down to a less active faction. 10% of my faction just left over that little energy issue.