PDA

View Full Version : Join THE Message to GREE and skip this piece of ... FLTQ

Modern War Forum GF
04-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Without Any modifiers on faction and indi and wrapper units...

Only THE criminal insane Will spend their E and gain XP from this FLTQ.

Please GREE get your act together, continue like this Will only mean loosing 100's of players a day!

for one we t75 faction decided to take a break and skip this Joke of an event!

ezmunie
04-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Without Any modifiers on faction and indi and wrapper units...

Only THE criminal insane Will spend their E and gain XP from this FLTQ.

Please GREE get your act together, continue like this Will only mean loosing 100's of players a day!

for one we t75 faction decided to take a break and skip this Joke of an event!

Why does everything have to have modifiers?

If you hate MW so much, why do you care? Just quit now and save us all from your constant badgering of Gree.

Thank you.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 02:15 PM
Do it for the folders.

Don't worry about XP & leveling up.

MW is a game.

Play it for fun.

Bubs
04-06-2015, 02:17 PM

If you hate MW so much, why do you care? Just quit now and save us all from your constant badgering of Gree.

Thank you.

Wrapper needs a modifier because you can get similar great units in EB or RB for a fraction of the effort and xp.

Modern War Forum GF
04-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Do it for the folders.

Don't worry about XP & leveling up.

MW is a game.

Play it for fun.

A game should have balance..

FLTQ and LTQ new style is complete disbalance of THE game.

I mean whats THE point in grinding and spending for 3 days to get a unit you get for ONE quick hit on a raid boss ??

zhenyu
04-06-2015, 02:20 PM

I mean whats THE point in grinding and spending for 3 days to get a unit you get for ONE quick hit on a raid boss ??

Very good point

GI Janers
04-06-2015, 02:22 PM

The folders, if and when they drop....that's about it

Modern War Forum GF
04-06-2015, 02:23 PM

Thank you.

I'm posting because I like THE game, I don't hate iT..

I would love to see GREE get THE Message of what their players like so they bring back FLTQ and LTQ THE way they have been for Ages.
THE Message is THE new setup of FLTQ is NOT going to make GREE more money, bc only a select few Will be tempted to get THE speed wrapper.

Greeny1
04-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Also, last target is 18 hits on a 14k target so nobody can kill it...

ezmunie
04-06-2015, 02:29 PM

and you know this how?

Greeny1
04-06-2015, 02:32 PM
and you know this how?

By looking at the maps......high mountain village

360 Joules
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
and you know this how?

Who has that much energy apart from maybe SUP or glitchers?

Bob Belcher
04-06-2015, 02:35 PM
and you know this how?

Ooooo, here we go again> Same B.S. different day!

Gree money grab as the game burns if you can't see that then your blind. Enjoy the end folks,what a wild ending to this ride..lol

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 02:38 PM

Then don't do the event. Easy.
Enjoy your free time until an event is live that you like.

Trying to "send a message to GREE" by asking others to abandon an event (aka boycotting) is futile... and against the forum code of conduct, FYI. Nothing personal, just letting you know.

Hopefully, those who can & usually finish F/LTQs will be smart enough to not grind and spend for 3 days when the wrappers aren't worth it. But, then there are some players who insist on finishing every event. More power to them!

Live & let play.

Bubs
04-06-2015, 02:38 PM
As far as I know the high energy targets were supposed to be adjusted lower once ltq started since it was apparently a Gree tactic to stop pre staging...I guess they "forgot" to do this

Tee
04-06-2015, 02:40 PM
I hereby join the message.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 02:41 PM

This is not true. The NPC has that high hit energy to stop pre-staging.
GREE will change it.

Greeny1
04-06-2015, 02:42 PM
But when? Not changed any so far....

lemonhaze
04-06-2015, 02:57 PM
gree will not stop this fltq. they are to many addicts that will go for speed unit just to say hey check this 1b unit out i was the first to get it which = more gold use for gree.

TheDanimal
04-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Just a heads up - I won't be posting a thread for this LTQ. Not doing a sheet either
~D

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 03:07 PM
But when? Not changed any so far....

lol, it's just a matter of time before they miss changing NPC energy in time for launching the event.
I don't have much faith that the dev team & coders know what the other is doing.
Example: Relic's calendar.

All that extra coding to switch NPC energy to end pre-staging... It's ridiculous, really.
So what if some pre-stage? It's not a "game changer."
Without LTQs having decent wrappers, I doubt many will even bother.

I would guess that most of the hard core pre-staggers are (or were) gold players, so GREE is biting the hands that feed it.

OLIVIER VFF
04-06-2015, 03:13 PM
LOL Danimal !!!

I can already see your spreadsheet LOL : Only 268,000 energy needed (and 15k in your energy bar) for Brigand Recon NPC LOOOLLL

TheDanimal
04-06-2015, 03:17 PM
LOL Danimal !!!

I can already see your spreadsheet LOL : Only 268,000 energy needed (and 15k in your energy bar) for Brigand Recon NPC LOOOLLL

There's a sheet going somewhere... as of right now, I'm not planning on doing anything with it. lol

mieyb3270
04-06-2015, 04:26 PM
Collecting cash, folders, upgrading and building buildings, and opening crates is about all this game has become......I think the end is near for this game.....They really don't care.....thus we shouldn't care.....

Rolinz
04-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Still no FIX!!! We will be wasting half the day waiting for GREE to fix something they should have fixed before deploying.

Instead, they have to pull their head out of their "you know what" to fix something again they have done in the past.

Who on the development team responsible for such incompetent work? Will you please get rid of the person who is constantly re-creating this problem. Maybe that might solve the problem?!?!

crazeejay
04-06-2015, 05:38 PM
There's a sheet going somewhere... as of right now, I'm not planning on doing anything with it. lol

You could wipe your bum with it..lol Then send Gree a pic of it :)

iamnasty
04-06-2015, 08:49 PM
The choice is yours moo :D

Sheldor Sir
04-07-2015, 07:00 AM
Folders what folders!!! you watch hit requirement for 'show of Force' well one of them!!! will be huge as that is only LTQ before RB so if you want to do Boss will be tap tap tap