PDA

View Full Version : 14,889 energy per one kill

Blackshadow
04-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Just noticed some new things to use energy for.

Brigand linguist = 5,444 energy.
Brigand recon 17,889 energy.

I now know I messed up my stats re-set, because I cannot get enough energy to hit the linguist.
I am also sure, if they are part of an event, that I will have to hit them 6 or 7 times.

Am I now excluded from whatever event these adds are for?

Blackshadow.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Welcome to the MW Forum, Blackshadow! :)

OP Topic has been covered here:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114243-Brigand-Linguist-in-Suspicious-Village-5444-Energy-requires-9-hits-to-kill

GREE obviously does not want players to pre-stage LTQ NPCs anymore.
When the event goes live, the NPCs for the LTQ will be changed to reasonable amounts, we hope.

Blackshadow
04-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Thanks for the link. I will go and prestage all the lower levels in the hope that it does become a playable event.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 10:18 AM
You're welcome, but I wouldn't try pre-stage if I were you.
GREE has reset them in the past just before the event goes live.

Good luck anyway!

360 Joules
04-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Gree. Change the energy requirements for these targets to something doable. Brigand recon is still ridiculously high...thought it'd be lower when this event went live but it isn't yet.

Jg48
04-06-2015, 02:39 PM
Gree has gotten insanity.

Blackshadow
04-06-2015, 02:48 PM
I had energy to burn Lynn.
Joules is right though. The energy requirement for the Brigand linguist is still 5,444 Energy. I just re-loaded the game to confirm. Even if I could get enough storage for 5,444 energy, it would take me over 30 days to generate the required energy to kill one linguist.

My faction is effectively locked out of all but Normal level.

Vile Lynn
04-06-2015, 03:41 PM
I had energy to burn Lynn.
Joules is right though. The energy requirement for the Brigand linguist is still 5,444 Energy. I just re-loaded the game to confirm. Even if I could get enough storage for 5,444 energy, it would take me over 30 days to generate the required energy to kill one linguist.

My faction is effectively locked out of all but Normal level.

Yeah, he's right because GREE messed up & launched the event without fixing the NPCs.
Typical for GREE. They have to fix a lot of events after launch.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?114332-Brigand-targets-have-impossibly-high-energy

Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this. I've alerted the dev team about this and it's being looked into.

Sorry about this, gang. I know it's frustrating. :-/

Relic already told the dev team. (thanks!)
They should have it fixed soon. You'll have to log out/in to see the switch.

Relic
04-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Hi, this is being worked on currently. I'm going to close this thread up so we can have all discussion about it in the thread Vile Lynn posted above.

Thanks!