PDA

View Full Version : New Item Type Building Vouchers

Pidgeot
04-05-2015, 05:29 PM
I was thinking it would be cool if there were vouchers for building cash or gold buildings that could be won in events or given through promo. Im sure something like this can help many players. Not given out all the time but would be neat to see this.

Jg48
04-05-2015, 05:33 PM
That would be another gree fail. What are you thinking

groovy shags
04-05-2015, 06:03 PM
Who needs cash? I will never have a chance to spend my trillions of cash on hand from the tank and boat glitch! Nor will I ever get a chance to spend the billions in valor that was successfully laundered with other stockpiles of valor units. And probably will not have a chance to burn up my 55k in gold from the gold glitch before this game suffers it's miserable death! Modern War is hanging on to life support as I type! Only thing keeping it from a complete flatline is the top 10 muppet teams that are still drinking the GREE kool aid, and powerin the ventilator. They are all too scared to miss out on the new shiny 100m point unit! Or next weeks 250m point unit. GREE is laughing all the way to the bank. And probably cannot believe just how many players are still spending real money on this abortion of programming!

But seriously...keep buying gold guys! I don't want to lose my daily laughs here in the forums!

dan2407
04-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Pidgeot why are all your ideas so lame

legalious
04-06-2015, 08:16 AM
Please refrain from attacking others and their ideas.

NexusImperium
04-06-2015, 09:22 AM
I agree with groovy - I didn't participate in any sort of money glitch but with an IPH of 122M, my vault is running away from me. I'm not able to spend $ faster than I'm gaining it even with FL and upgrading buildings to level 8,9,10.

There needs to be something to spend our cash on.

It would be nice if the gold FL unit were replaced with a very high cost cash unit to allow us high-IPH players to make a statement. Also, having a high cost FL unit would help equalize the MW economy as right now there's way too much cash on hand.

Pidgeot
04-06-2015, 02:01 PM
For everyone, this idea is to help ALL players, not just the ones who Gold through everything or the people with unreal amounts of cash. This is to help players who can't afford to buy Cash and Gold buildings by letting them earn a Voucher so they can get it for "free". Think about the player base, not just yourself.