PDA

View Full Version : Help with rb

muffugga
04-05-2015, 12:59 PM
You're invited to 'Muh Fuggas (847259443)' on GroupMe. Help us with norm RB. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/5228825/ZCiN3U

Knock in game, let us know in GM . We'll open door. Hit, leave, wait for "boss down" in GM room, repeat

Dipstik
04-05-2015, 01:06 PM
Please just leave syndicates locked during raid bosses. This should not be a collaborative effort.

Calzs
04-05-2015, 05:04 PM
Please just leave syndicates locked during raid bosses. This should not be a collaborative effort.

The health could be slightly lower though.... Maybe they need an elite elite syn goal and an elite Indy goal just for the top players...

Dipstik
04-05-2015, 05:09 PM
The health probably wouldn't be so high in the first place if people were actually supposed to finish it as a team instead of ganging up to finish each other's l100s. I really wonder if GREE even knows what's going on during these events.

fuzzy
04-05-2015, 05:09 PM
The health could be slightly lower though.... Maybe they need an elite elite syn goal and an elite Indy goal just for the top players...

Wouldn't need elit elite if they locked Syns

Red BD
04-05-2015, 05:13 PM
I do think it would be best if they were locked during RB. It does however give players in weaker/small gangs a chance to personally advance, so I really don't know.

Dipstik
04-05-2015, 05:26 PM
You mean it gives them a chance to use questionable tactics outside what was envisioned by the game design in order to obtain prizes they couldn't otherwise get? I'm not seeing the downside here...

Asymmetric
04-05-2015, 08:52 PM
You mean it gives them a chance to use questionable tactics outside what was envisioned by the game design in order to obtain prizes they couldn't otherwise get? I'm not seeing the downside here...

I'm not arguing locked or unlocked, but since Gree is ok with the jumping, (and how could they not know what's going on), how can you possibly know what was envisioned by the game design unless you have some inside information? If you do, then I apologize for the assumption.

Killer p
04-06-2015, 01:09 AM

Get over it dippy, if it wasn't envisioned by the game why would they state under trade requests "need help with a tough rb" the only questionable tactic i see here is you saying its a questionable tactic!

Smallestelf
04-06-2015, 02:53 AM
https://groupme.com/join_group/11118947/BP0uJM