PDA

View Full Version : When Will Gree actually fix?

Bob Belcher
04-04-2015, 08:40 AM
I don't remember the last time Gree has actually fixed any issues that really helps it's players..
hell they can't even roll out new event without problems let alone follow their own posted schedule..
all I see is a desperate money grab going on here nothing more! MW has become a giant fail and big joke,,,

Good Luck MW players....

J1mcrane
04-04-2015, 09:37 AM
I think you are preaching to the converted mate! Everything you have said is obvious, I for one have stopped buying gold and will be dropping out of this farce of a game at the end of this WD.

Bob Belcher
04-04-2015, 11:52 AM
I think you are preaching to the converted mate! Everything you have said is obvious, I for one have stopped buying gold and will be dropping out of this farce of a game at the end of this WD.

yes I have also stopped wasting my cash on this plummeting once upon a time very long ago great game!
only the fools continue to spend!!!! JMO
to each their own,,enjoy your friends here while they last if they haven't left already. As many have tuned out the light on this game already....

Tinker
04-04-2015, 12:04 PM

You won't be alone when you go. The current WD event shows every faction with members who missed out on the tapathon weekend. Perhaps locked out of the game, had a real life that took precedence or other personal reasons. Many are level 250 that took years, dedication and money to build and now are not worth a pinch of coon ****. They will have defeats in the thousands if not tens of thousands by the time the event ends and probably broke at $300,000.00 per hit.

Their accounts are toast, done, ruined: Game Over

Thanks Gree for the game changer. Makes the tank glitch and boat glitch look like small time bumps in the road.

Sheldor Sir
04-04-2015, 03:20 PM
But nothing needs fixing, it is ALL working exactly how GreeD want it tooo!!!! hence why no answers are given an tickets are closed saying issue resolved.

Jg48
04-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Gree only cares about gree not it's paying customers. Everyone should have learned that by now