PDA

View Full Version : Bring back the permanent LTE building upgrade bonus

Benasi
04-03-2015, 05:50 PM
Would be good if Gree was to bring back the upgrade bonus as a permanent bonus again, on say level 10/20 LTE buildings.

The lower stats and iph players out there would benefit from it a lot.
As us bigger, longer playing players have such high iph and stats, think it would be a good addition again for those smaller players to grow with the new adittion of these bigger units units in the millions and heavy iph players.

Helps them in factions too making minimums growing a faction.

I know I for one enjoy helping factions and players grow these days, more then the competitive edge I used to only care about.

Thought I would throw it out there to see what you guys think?

f.henrik
04-03-2015, 06:01 PM
Give Benasi a medal!!!!
I would also like to see the +1 extra building upgrade introduced again.
Maybe move it to another tier than #1 overall WD :)

good gawd noooo
04-03-2015, 06:50 PM
yes I agree with this one put the plus 1 were it can benefit people them giving it to sup that already has like a plus6 to upgrades makes no sense the gap is already huge let them upgrade another building is just gonna widen the already huge barrier.. give it to lower players that can benefit and grow and keep things interesting

Pidgeot
04-03-2015, 06:56 PM
I can use more +1 building upgrades as well. Would be nice if they increased the number of the upgrade worker you can buy to three

psuengineer
04-03-2015, 07:42 PM
If it is available, it needs to come at a price. Getting to +6 wasn't a cake walk by any stretch. Giving it away for free is a joke to those of us who fought hard to get it in the first place.

Robespierre
04-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Alternate prize: +1 Code Monkey
http://chetart.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/code-monkey-ChetArt.jpg

Gives glitch free, lag free, and sensible events for cycle.

T250 prize to enable advancement for actual trustworthy product to spend on at higher levels.

Pidgeot
04-04-2015, 12:49 AM
If it is available, it needs to come at a price. Getting to +6 wasn't a cake walk by any stretch. Giving it away for free is a joke to those of us who fought hard to get it in the first place.

And I worked hard to get the boost needed to upgrade to 10.

Brandon Barber
04-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Waaaaaahhhhhh