PDA

View Full Version : GREE quality control

smbass77
04-03-2015, 06:57 AM
After seeing all the problems with this broken game over the past few months, I decided to look at the other GREE game forums to see if it is just MW or GREE as a whole. Surprise.....they have just as many issues with their game quality too. It appears GREE is just very bad at creating and maintaining functioning games.

Looks like I'll be heading to another app developer. maybe I'll join my two previous factions who are now playing CoC.

thescondo
04-03-2015, 07:47 AM
I only play MW - but a couple days ago, I looked at the other forums as well - frightening to say the least.....

KillerDriller
04-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Gree Quality control--oxymoron

pick_sax
04-03-2015, 11:12 AM
wow! de ja vue.

it compiles, it must work.

Gree Quality control--oxymoron

Fergus14
04-03-2015, 11:36 AM
There is no other developer attempting to put so much into one app is as Gree is doing with MW. No other app offers the amount of varied events every month on a global scale.

That said the amount of blunders, event cock ups, unreliable information and poor customer service are what drives people away. They fail to grasp this and it's their downfall.

Dirty Mind
04-03-2015, 11:57 AM
There is no other developer attempting to put so much into one app is as Gree is doing with MW. No other app offers the amount of varied events every month on a global scale.

That said the amount of blunders, event cock ups, unreliable information and poor customer service are what drives people away. They fail to grasp this and it's their downfall.
I disagree. I've been really enjoying another game. Without naming it, I got pulled into it by the commercial ;) Also, check out Madfinger or EA sports. both putting out good product.

Vile Lynn
04-03-2015, 12:27 PM

GREE is doing the same in MW and CC and KA.
So many events, soooo many events!

I'm still having fun for free but... gosh darn it!

SurfaceToAir
04-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Gosh Darn It! Free is the only way. No matter how bad it seems if there's no cash it's only FUN!