PDA

View Full Version : Leader board now has new leaders.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-03-2015, 04:04 AM
Things have changed drastically over the last fortnight in this game.
Now certain, so called "leaders" have gone missing.
Better call, Saul, y'all. LOL

Cuombajj
04-03-2015, 04:13 AM
So strange to see someone else at the top rather than SUP :)))

Mike-
04-03-2015, 04:19 AM
They will be back in a couple hours lol

Cuombajj
04-03-2015, 04:22 AM
I refuse to believe that Gree can mess up so much on accident. There is no way this is possible, unless you have a monkey as a developer and elephant as a QA. They must be doing this on purpose...

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Better get the credit cards out boys and girls. LOL

Agent Orange
04-03-2015, 05:27 AM
I refuse to believe that Gree can mess up so much on accident. There is no way this is possible, unless you have a monkey as a developer and elephant as a QA. They must be doing this on purpose...

Though I'm probably one of the worse when it comes to conspiracy theories given their track record it is possible this could happen. I did notice that the normal leader is at #13. Odd indeed.

But the funny thing is, I was expecting to see a change at the top based on the insane stat inflation so had a faction loaded themselves up with a bunch of high stat LLPs they could have taken advantage of the way WD doled out points. Oddly I did not see as much as I had expected when my high stat L20-30s kept taking out L180s and only scored 250-350 wd points.

crazeejay
04-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Though I'm probably one of the worse when it comes to conspiracy theories given their track record it is possible this could happen. I did notice that the normal leader is at #13. Odd indeed.

But the funny thing is, I was expecting to see a change at the top based on the insane stat inflation so had a faction loaded themselves up with a bunch of high stat LLPs they could have taken advantage of the way WD doled out points. Oddly I did not see as much as I had expected when my high stat L20-30s kept taking out L180s and only scored 250-350 wd points.

Normal leader is just about at #8 now. The Muppets are getting whipped to tap faster LOL

Demolisher VFF Rebels
04-03-2015, 06:20 AM
They might tap faster but I bet gree will have to compensate them for it

Big John
04-03-2015, 06:20 AM
This is a master stroke from Gree.

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-03-2015, 07:30 AM
With the recent and recurring leader board anomalies, how can anyone place any confidence in the scores you see?

crazeejay
04-03-2015, 07:45 AM
With the recent and recurring leader board anomalies, how can anyone place any confidence in the scores you see?

Well when a certain team has Gree in their back pocket, anything can and will happen. I notice the Warriors didn't have their points corrected yet.... hmmmmmmm more shenanigans indeed

WBS
04-03-2015, 10:16 AM
The warriors still haven't had there points fully reset. But I see sup has full points plus some.