PDA

View Full Version : Emp Warriors points reset?

Captain Buck Slayer
04-02-2015, 11:08 PM
Is it just me or did Emperor Warriors just get their points reset to zero? Not a fan of the team but that's some BS that it happened to them. Lots of money was put into the score they had. Hope GREE fixes it.

Ozymandias
04-02-2015, 11:45 PM
Yep. Them, RRTF and I think Kgc have all had resets. Pirates also.

hades
04-03-2015, 12:00 AM
Add Strength & Honor to that list.

iamnasty
04-03-2015, 02:23 AM
Your faction must have cheated or hacked otherwise Gree won't be so hash on anyone or faction, BRAVO, great job by Gree .....moo :D

Mr T Perfect
04-03-2015, 03:11 AM
You can add Alpha NPI Legacy to that list normally top 50/25.

It has reset after every war so far..

Whats makes it funny is that we just scored 41k points against SUP and we only have 7K total for the event??? how does that work??

ticket sent but still no joy...

Ozymandias
04-03-2015, 03:23 AM
Some points are back, but now SUP have reset.

Mike-
04-03-2015, 03:51 AM
Stay off the BETA ;)

crazeejay
04-03-2015, 07:47 AM
I see the Muppets have had their points restored. Why not the Warriors? Oh yeah that's right, the Muppets have Gree in their back pocket..lol

WBS
04-03-2015, 10:10 AM
I see the Muppets have had their points restored. Why not the Warriors? Oh yeah that's right, the Muppets have Gree in their back pocket..lol

Makes you wonder sometimes. Just like that war where OSW at the time averaged more points per war than SUP, but because Of gree's lag time in OSW fought 8 less wars and may have very well beat sup. Sup came out in that war on here and said that OSW just didn't want to fight as many wars, it was a BS excuse from sup as everyone knows OSW tried to fight every single hour.

PollekeW
04-04-2015, 12:58 AM
SUP are the pigs on this animal farm, more equal than others.
(not realising that GREE still gets their bacon)

MAD NUGGETT
04-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Makes you wonder sometimes. Just like that war where OSW at the time averaged more points per war than SUP, but because Of gree's lag time in OSW fought 8 less wars and may have very well beat sup. Sup came out in that war on here and said that OSW just didn't want to fight as many wars, it was a BS excuse from sup as everyone knows OSW tried to fight every single hour.

Nope, they hid and waited.