PDA

View Full Version : Gree(dy) Needs to Make Some Changes!!!

Blake Robinson
04-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Hi all this is my first time on the forums but with the way Gree is treating it's top players I decided it was time to join and speak up. My ign is NaRRuto RPo and I am a member of the guild Rainbow Ponies. Some of you may know me, some may not. Anyways I have been playing Knights and Dragons for about two years now and I have never been more dissappointed in Gree's treatment of it's best players. I have spent thousands on this game, always pushing for the top epics because I wanna be the best. It has been an honor to watch the game change and evolve over the years but these past few months have made me question if I want to continue playing and spending my hard earned money on a game. When Gree released epics as top25 rewards I figured it was for the best that more players had a chance to get epics. When Gree released Heroic Mode I was even more excited for a chance to add more epics to my collection. And finally when Gree released Raid battles into KnD i was stoked for a new way to test myself in this new challenge. But with the revamped rewards for wars and raids I have to say it is complete and utter bull**** that the top guild whoever it may be(Rainbow Rug, Singapore Legends or Legendary Sages) gets the same rewards as the top2-3 guilds. Since when should being the best not have any kind of bonus. The Rainbow Alliance is the best because we pay to be the best. And by giving the top2-3 guilds the same reward as the top guild Gree is spitting in RA's face. Gree obviously doesn't care about it's fans because they always find a way to piss us off with the many glitches and the treatment of it's top spenders. What's the point of paying to be the best if other guilds get the same rewards by spending way less. All I know is if Gree doesn't fix this soon they will not only be losing me but many other of their top players who spend thousands of dollars on this game.

Regretz
04-03-2015, 01:06 AM
Its the same all the time. You "best" players get upset when everything doesnt go ur way and threaten to leave. Bye, adios, good riddance. U wont leave and u lno it, ur all just blowing hot air. Uve spent too much on ur shiny pixels to just walk away and Gree knows it. We all know how near and dear those pixels r to ur heart. Bragging about them everywhere u go, always there to make u smile when u feel down. Guess wat... GET OVER IT. Gree changed rewards, boo-hoo. Deal with it, accept it, and be the good lil sucker u r and pull out ur credit card like uve done for the past 2 yrs. We all kno u will after ur lil tantrum is done.

Also, not sure y u t10 players think u run/fund the game. Heres a lil secret: you dont. There are thousands of casual gemmers that altogether spend more than ur alliances do, and they just do it for fun. Now heres the real shocker ima throw ur way. If u do quit, and stop threatening just do it, those casual gemmers will step in and spend more since the top spots r open. Ur replaceable buddy. If u step down others will step up and take ur spot. The only reason they dont do that now is because the alliances r such a hassle to gem against. But trust me, if u alliances quit others will step up and spend more for those top spots.

All the thousands u spend and u think ur invincible, irreplacable: ur not. Ur just another customer like any of us, and Gree CAN afford to lose u. The truth sucks dont it? Now suck it up and deal with it.

Mos20
04-03-2015, 01:48 AM
You "pay to be the best" OMG hope it makes you feel awesome knowing you can buy your way to top spot, but sorry bud, that does not make you the best it just means you waste a crap load of money to be in an alliance that just can not fathom not getting No. 1 every time no matter what the cost. Bet it sux not being able to pay to "be the best" in the real world. F**k the alliances, that would make a much better game!

Konny
04-03-2015, 06:22 AM
Regretz and Mos20, please get off your high horse and think for a minute why Blake Robinson complaines and you might find he makes a valid point.

The very soul of Knights and Dragons is that you have to 1) pay top dollar and 2) invest a lot time to get to the top. That's it, that are the requirements of this game. If you think some skill other than a little third grade algebra should be involved to get #1 you might want to check out other games.

But here in Knights and Dragons a player complaining that paying top dollar for #1 just to see that #2 and #3 get the same rewards for less money is a valid concern.

Regretz
04-03-2015, 06:50 AM
Konny I believe its u that needs to get off ur high horse. Explain, plz, how im "on my high horse" if I dont brag about my armors? I dont complain about the rewards, I like them tbh. Someone complaing about the reward system in a game is a "valid concern"? Didnt know games were such important part of peoples lives now. Look at the real picture here buddy. The game would be better off without those alliances. I think this game has turned into an unhealthy obsession of most of them anyway, they could use some time in the real world.

legalious
04-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Please refrain from attacking other players and their ideas/suggestions. I would suggest that you review the Code of Conduct again.

Marco_
04-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Regretz and Mos20, please get off your high horse and think for a minute why Blake Robinson complaines and you might find he makes a valid point.

The very soul of Knights and Dragons is that you have to 1) pay top dollar and 2) invest a lot time to get to the top. That's it, that are the requirements of this game. If you think some skill other than a little third grade algebra should be involved to get #1 you might want to check out other games.
Nah, original KnD was "either get to the end of adventure mode, get 2-4 3*+ storyline armors, use those to get to epic boss lvl 43, craft epic boss+ armors to keep getting to lvl 43 or open lots of chest to get good armors", followed by the introduction of guilds and the first guild war, where the number of member slots that were grinded free before it started was _at least_ as important as the number of gems each member had. Only after that did it become a super pay2stay_ahead fest...

But here in Knights and Dragons a player complaining that paying top dollar for #1 just to see that #2 and #3 get the same rewards for less money is a valid concern.
In sports, as far as I know the gold/sliver/bronze medals are just a tiny layer of that metal, so not of much monetary value or much different monetary value. I guess with the 3 top spots the same prize, people have to pick if they are playing for the prize or for the top spot. If everybody is going for the prize, then there might be reduced income for Gree unless there is a 4th guild chasing the 3...

Blake Robinson
04-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Its the same all the time. You "best" players get upset when everything doesnt go ur way and threaten to leave. Bye, adios, good riddance. U wont leave and u lno it, ur all just blowing hot air. Uve spent too much on ur shiny pixels to just walk away and Gree knows it. We all know how near and dear those pixels r to ur heart. Bragging about them everywhere u go, always there to make u smile when u feel down. Guess wat... GET OVER IT. Gree changed rewards, boo-hoo. Deal with it, accept it, and be the good lil sucker u r and pull out ur credit card like uve done for the past 2 yrs. We all kno u will after ur lil tantrum is done.

Also, not sure y u t10 players think u run/fund the game. Heres a lil secret: you dont. There are thousands of casual gemmers that altogether spend more than ur alliances do, and they just do it for fun. Now heres the real shocker ima throw ur way. If u do quit, and stop threatening just do it, those casual gemmers will step in and spend more since the top spots r open. Ur replaceable buddy. If u step down others will step up and take ur spot. The only reason they dont do that now is because the alliances r such a hassle to gem against. But trust me, if u alliances quit others will step up and spend more for those top spots.

All the thousands u spend and u think ur invincible, irreplacable: ur not. Ur just another customer like any of us, and Gree CAN afford to lose u. The truth sucks dont it? Now suck it up and deal with it.

Regretz I am not complaining about all the rewards. I don't think I am invincible. Nor do I think I am irreplaceable. Sure if RA quit playing and spending the money we do to be the best, another alliance would surely take our place. I can promise you I could care less about this game. If I stop playing I have plenty of other ways to entertain myself. For example I have a job. If I stop playing KnD I could start a savings account rather than spending the money I do. Before now I was happy with this game and didn't mind spending as much. But what's the point if being the best no longer means anything. I don't care about things going my way all the time. But it makes no sense for RA to continue spending the money we do if Gree is just gonna give the same reward to someone who spent half the money we did. RA does not fund the game. We never said we did. But we do spend an awful lot of money to be #1 and feel that we should have a unique reward from everyone else for doing so. If you watch sports then you know that #1 always gets a better reward than #2. What makes Gree think they can change the fundamental rules of life. You can scream and cry and insult us if you want but the fact of the matter is you are just pissed off that you don't get the armors that we do for paying the money we do. As you said there are thousands of "casual gemmers" that would buy more gems once the top spots are open. Maybe these "casual gemmers" could join a guild for a top push instead of whining that alliances ruin the game for you all. That is the truth whether you like it or not.

roookey1
04-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Bizarre thread.

How about you leave your win-buying conglomerate (so-called 'alliance') and try to WIN (let the meaning of the term sink in for a few secs) without stripping, killing an opponent more than once and buying more lives for a start?

I want to see you 'WIN' like that for once.

Because everything else is BUYING (or cheating the system, if I'd be cynical) as a matter of fact.

And complaining because not only 40 guys are allowed to buy but 120, is like rampaging when you are not the only person who can buy a Ferrari from your local car dealer.

I can agree with you with Gree totally forgetting about most of their customers though (if you meant to say that :D).

Phill - Immortal GM
04-03-2015, 03:16 PM
and try to WIN without killing an opponent more than once

Yes, let's try to win scoring 780 Points only. Because of course, people that aren't in the T10 ONLY attack an opponent ONCE, everything would be totally unfair - I must agree here.
Rook, this is so accurate.
Like, He is dead after you beat him, right? No chance we would fight him again, even if not stripping, no no, we stop.

I personally liked the decreasing Points for attacking an opponent more than 3x more, but come on, are you for real? LMFAO

Other than that it's pretty accurate. Although I doubt your local car dealer would sell you a Ferrari, but who knows.

And yes, gemming is of course cheating the System o.O I mean, that's why you are able to refresh energy using ingame currency you purchase in a(n) (falsely advertised) actual pay to win game.
Rook, I read somewhere you WON'T be investing gems into this raid due to the new milestone/changes in general.

Do you usually? So do you cheat when refreshing energy to hit the same boss over and over?
Or do you summon level 2s to make sure you don't hit a single boss more than once?

Seriously.. Accept that it's pay to win. Yes, rioting over a change is a bit extreme. But you would also riot in their place. I must say I understand them, but then again what else can GREE do? Surely not give someone 3x DF+ Monos, as the third has no use.

Stuart Gorry
04-03-2015, 03:59 PM
I would like 2 know why there is a 6day limit on the heroic mode now?

roookey1
04-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Sry, I can be very cynical. This thread invited me to and I thought it's obvious why.

Wars are not a real competition, and the rewards for guilds below T10..T25 (depending on perspective) are a joke considering the time they take.

So its kinda fun to see the one of the big buyers' crocodile tears about a few more being able to purchase this insanely strong armor that will make participating in wars even more futile for >T25 guilds.

Regretz
04-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Funny Blake thinks im jealous of his armors. Jealous of wat exactly? Virtual armors that mean absolutely nothing irl? Dam u caught me... :(

Lets be for real, if buying wins and virtual armors makes u happy so be it. Dont accuse me of being jealous when I could easily buy t10 every week but I have no desire to. Virtual armors hold no meaning to me watsoever. Yes im a casual gemmer (altho seriously thinking bout not buying anymore gems) but I only do so for fun, I dont play this game like a competition. U missed the whole point of my post... :/

Phill - Immortal GM
04-03-2015, 04:48 PM
So its kinda fun to see the one of the big buyers' crocodile tears about a few more being able to purchase this insanely strong armor that will make participating in wars even more futile for >T25 guilds.

Actually he is not complaining about more people getting it. He is used to that by now from the past 3 cycles.
The issue here is that originally #1 got a +, 2-10 a reg.
With revamp, 2 and 3 got a +, 1 got 2x+ and 4-10 got 2x Reg.

Upon DF release, #1 got 2+ and 2-3 got 1+.
With raids that isn't possible, so instead of being creative, GREE took one plus away for #1, meaning you get the same thing for spending more, whereas before, although #2 and #3 had access to the DF+, they now get EQUAL rewards.

THAT is his issue, not that more people can get a plus.

P4R4NO1D
04-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi all this is my first time on the forums but with the way Gree is treating it's top players I decided it was time to join and speak up. My ign is NaRRuto RPo and I am a member of the guild Rainbow Ponies. Some of you may know me, some may not. Anyways I have been playing Knights and Dragons for about two years now and I have never been more dissappointed in Gree's treatment of it's best players. I have spent thousands on this game, always pushing for the top epics because I wanna be the best. It has been an honor to watch the game change and evolve over the years but these past few months have made me question if I want to continue playing and spending my hard earned money on a game. When Gree released epics as top25 rewards I figured it was for the best that more players had a chance to get epics. When Gree released Heroic Mode I was even more excited for a chance to add more epics to my collection. And finally when Gree released Raid battles into KnD i was stoked for a new way to test myself in this new challenge. But with the revamped rewards for wars and raids I have to say it is complete and utter bull**** that the top guild whoever it may be(Rainbow Rug, Singapore Legends or Legendary Sages) gets the same rewards as the top2-3 guilds. Since when should being the best not have any kind of bonus. The Rainbow Alliance is the best because we pay to be the best. And by giving the top2-3 guilds the same reward as the top guild Gree is spitting in RA's face. Gree obviously doesn't care about it's fans because they always find a way to piss us off with the many glitches and the treatment of it's top spenders. What's the point of paying to be the best if other guilds get the same rewards by spending way less. All I know is if Gree doesn't fix this soon they will not only be losing me but many other of their top players who spend thousands of dollars on this game.

Man dude posting your concerns here in the forums won't due much because its mostly just childish and angry people that will reply to you (Im sure you met 2 of them by now..) Sorry dude but until these people grow up and learn how to have a meaningful discussion, your post are useless. I wish people would have more respect for people who spend money on this game because thats the only reason most of use are even playing for free.

But whats wrong with the Top 3 getting the same reward? I mean now you won't have to go 30mil points above the 2nd place guild to make sure you get 1st place. Now instead you can just beat them by 3-8 mil points. Even if they surpass you, you still get the DF+. This will allow you to save your gems for future wars and raids.
If only you have something else to spend gems on like aesthetics. But the only aesthetics this game has are capes and there aren't much of those. I hope GREE can listen to the players concerns but I guess they're too busy working on their own interest.

Blake Robinson
04-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Man dude posting your concerns here in the forums won't due much because its mostly just childish and angry people that will reply to you (Im sure you met 2 of them by now..) Sorry dude but until these people grow up and learn how to have a meaningful discussion, your post are useless. I wish people would have more respect for people who spend money on this game because thats the only reason most of use are even playing for free.

But whats wrong with the Top 3 getting the same reward? I mean now you won't have to go 30mil points above the 2nd place guild to make sure you get 1st place. Now instead you can just beat them by 3-8 mil points. Even if they surpass you, you still get the DF+. This will allow you to save your gems for future wars and raids.
If only you have something else to spend gems on like aesthetics. But the only aesthetics this game has are capes and there aren't much of those. I hope GREE can listen to the players concerns but I guess they're too busy working on their own interest.

The reason I and other members of RA are upset is because we have spent a lot of money on this game, Rug especially, and now there seems to be no point to it. Why should we pay to be the best if we don't get anything special for it. That is our reason for being upset.

SBBL Indigo
04-06-2015, 04:08 PM
The reason I and other members of RA are upset is because we have spent a lot of money on this game, Rug especially, and now there seems to be no point to it. Why should we pay to be the best if we don't get anything special for it. That is our reason for being upset.

Hey Narruto :)
You can't expect a sensible answer from the small selection of bitter trolls who frequent this forum (you know who I'm referring to), but I completely agree.

In what competition in the world does second and third place get the same reward as t1? As a result of this I have already stopped spending. Since the first t3 epic+ debacle I have not spent a penny on this game and that's after 10 months of going t1 in almost every event. And I won't because what's the point? That's revenue of approx £500 a month from one player and I'm definitely not alone in standing down because of this. That's not bragging, just the truth.

Rainbow alliance has put a ton of organisation time not to mention the money, into proudly keeping the top spot and protecting the epic+. Now not only has Gree destroyed that proud record but they've nerfed the accounts of anyone who hasn't pushed for dragonforged to a ridiculous extent. Those who aren't involved don't get it and should therefore keep quiet. If you seriously think low rank guilds are gree's bread and butter then you are deluded. Only a fool would constantly gem for a epic boss+ armour.

Ice victor btno
04-06-2015, 05:12 PM
i can understand that 1st place should get something special. But what i would be mad about is the fact that everyone spent loads of money tying to get the that first DF mystic armor and to have the chest give out its killer the fire DF armor is a real slap in the face. gree should have keep the DF armors to the wars and raids not the chests!! so why should i push 2500 + gems for an armor that the next week can be bet by a 1400 gem or less chest buy.

Marco_
04-06-2015, 06:33 PM
i can understand that 1st place should get something special. But what i would be mad about is the fact that everyone spent loads of money tying to get the that first DF mystic armor and to have the chest give out its killer the fire DF armor is a real slap in the face. gree should have keep the DF armors to the wars and raids not the chests!! so why should i push 2500 + gems for an armor that the next week can be bet by a 1400 gem or less chest buy.
It has been that way since the beginning of guild wars that a war epic often gets countered by a chest epic just after it...

In what competition in the world does second and third place get the same reward as t1?
And once again I'll say: compare the scrap metal value of a gold, silver or bronze medal at a sports event: very likely hardly any difference...
Either you fight for the rank 1 honor or you fight for the prizes. If everybody just fights for the prizes and not for the rank 1 honor, then probably the prizes can be aquired for less money than if there was a difference in prizes.

Ant venom
04-06-2015, 06:45 PM
It has been that way since the beginning of guild wars that a war epic often gets countered by a chest epic just after it...

And once again I'll say: compare the scrap metal value of a gold, silver or bronze medal at a sports event: very likely hardly any difference...
Either you fight for the rank 1 honor or you fight for the prizes. If everybody just fights for the prizes and not for the rank 1 honor, then probably the prizes can be aquired for less money than if there was a difference in prizes.

Yes, exactly, the scrap metal values of the gold, silver and bronze medals is the same as the little extra bits added for the t3 rewards (the extra gems, fusion boosts and keys, etc.) so people go for ranks sometimes for the honor. But u can't compare sporting events to pixels, that is like comparing atoms to humans (which is absolutely no match whatsoever) But the scrap metal values and the extra layer of gold, silver and bronze are different. The gold is worth ~$5000, the silver is like ~$100-$250, and the bronze is like ~$20-$50 so there still is a significant difference in values, although it also depends on the size of the medals too.

Cheers;
Ant venom

SBBL Indigo
04-07-2015, 03:21 AM
The plus epic was a badge of honour in itself, one which Rainbow put a lot into protecting so successfully. Many tried to beat us, they all failed. The plus epic was symbolic of those successes and achievements.

Some of you may just call it spending the most money but it was way more than that. For example, on occasions all other major alliances join together to push and try to beat us. Most weeks in raid, most of the top 10 players are NOT Rainbow. So the argument that all of the spenders are in Rainbow is clearly invalid. There is plenty of money elsewhere across the other alliances and even when they handpick the best 40, they still can’t win. They have planned pushes for month and done everything that can within the limits of the game to stop us and they still failed.

Unless you’ve experienced a push first hand, you have no place to cast aspersions. What keeps Rainbow #1 is of course money but also teamwork, pride, organisation. For us it is about more than the armour, it’s about honour of protecting the number 1 spot and the plus epic. We have dealt with everything Gree threw at us – changes in scoring system, back to back events… and still we prevailed. That’s got to be worth something surely.

I have a lot of respect for many of the top players in the other alliances so none of this is a slight on them, it just sticks in the throat that Gree are trying to destroy Rainbow Alliance in such a disrespectful way.

Ice victor btno
04-07-2015, 07:56 AM
I do understand that the plus was the prize for the top of the top. the best of the best. I also agree that it takes team work, organization and $$$$ to achieve the top stop and that should have the top prize. I have push for the top many times and have fallen short, and there for I don't deserve the top plus armor. But when you talk about honor I have to disagree. it is not that you win, it is how you win. where is the honor in stripping down to boost armors to manipulate the points. or to change you name to "we will win and you will lose". RA doesn't even use the top prize that you hold so dear. when I push I do it to fight the best the game has to offer. I want to fight the people with the top armors. not to fight a dame boost show down.

So with that why don't you as an alliance fight the next war with out stripping. put your top armors on that you have won and fight for the spot. Rather then manipulating the points. Use your team work, organization, and $$$$$ to bet us. not a loop hole in the game.

fight with integrity, fight with honor, fight with armor and earn the top spot.

Lord P
04-07-2015, 08:18 AM
I do understand that the plus was the prize for the top of the top. the best of the best. I also agree that it takes team work, organization and $$$$ to achieve the top stop and that should have the top prize. I have push for the top many times and have fallen short, and there for I don't deserve the top plus armor. But when you talk about honor I have to disagree. it is not that you win, it is how you win. where is the honor in stripping down to boost armors to manipulate the points. or to change you name to "we will win and you will lose". RA doesn't even use the top prize that you hold so dear. when I push I do it to fight the best the game has to offer. I want to fight the people with the top armors. not to fight a dame boost show down.

So with that why don't you as an alliance fight the next war with out stripping. put your top armors on that you have won and fight for the spot. Rather then manipulating the points. Use your team work, organization, and $$$$$ to bet us. not a loop hole in the game.

RA would still win..... it would just cost more money......... No real sense in doing that. RA has a guild or two for that if people feel like they want to spend more money to fight no strip fights. We have one guild that has never lost a battle...... ask the other alliances, they know who it is.... lol.

SBBL Indigo
04-07-2015, 01:06 PM

As Lord P says we can still fight non-strip. The raid boss doesn't strip for us :) we still have plenty of anti battles and the vast majority of the time we win those too. It's a simple matter of economics and also you may not see it my way but working as an alliance and arranging strips is all part of building relationships and that crucial teamwork that filters up to t1 and helping us win the wars. If that makes sense. It's just a war tactic, there's nothing dishonourable about it IMO. The plus epics still get used aplenty. And to reiterate what Lord P says, we can always go to our non strip allies such as the fantastic Singapore Legends (amongst others).

Ice victor btno
04-08-2015, 09:20 AM
I do understand the economics of the strip. and agree it is the best way to achieve max points for less $$$$. and yes it is a good strategy. As much as I dis like it I have used strip when I push 10 and above. As much as I dis like stripping I have to commend those that can organize it. I just view stripping as a loop hole in the game that is being taken advantage of.
I also agree that the raid boss does not strip. So yes you do use those plus armors there. I would just like to see more war battles with armor IMO.

SO please don't get me wrong I think RA is a great alliance. Well managed, with the top players in it. I also understand that you are allied with non-strip guilds to give those players the option to not strip. I always look forward to matching the RA and look forward to seeing you again on the battle field.

SBBL Indigo
04-09-2015, 04:47 AM
I do understand the economics of the strip. and agree it is the best way to achieve max points for less $$$$. and yes it is a good strategy. As much as I dis like it I have used strip when I push 10 and above. As much as I dis like stripping I have to commend those that can organize it. I just view stripping as a loop hole in the game that is being taken advantage of.
I also agree that the raid boss does not strip. So yes you do use those plus armors there. I would just like to see more war battles with armor IMO.

SO please don't get me wrong I think RA is a great alliance. Well managed, with the top players in it. I also understand that you are allied with non-strip guilds to give those players the option to not strip. I always look forward to matching the RA and look forward to seeing you again on the battle field.

Nicely put Victor :) Good to see someone on here who can agree to disagree and/or see the other side without resorting to petty insults and ranting.

SBBL Indigo
04-09-2015, 06:00 AM
P.S. An update on this topic. Someone from Rug contacted Gree and complained that if they are going to devalue the plus by giving it to t3, they should at least give t1 two epic+ in raid.

Gree’s response (to read between the lines), is that KnD is full of whiny lil *****es who complain all the time they have no chance to get an epic plus in war because Rainbow are so dominant. If you can afford to get an epic plus and you care that much, join T1. It’s not like it’s completely closed to non-RA members. Respected, trusted members of other alliances join us frequently.

The person who received the response said (to paraphrase): “Imagine this is your salary and you are the best person at your job. Because people complain, you get a pay cut and they get a pay rise to make it ‘fair’”. And that pretty much sums up this situation. Absolute nonsense.

They also said they would expect the T1 guild to have players in the T10 personal positions and for a mono, 3 armours would be useless, hence only giving one armour for T1. This is again nonsense. Rarely is there more than 1 player from T1 in T10 personal. That’s because we are the best TEAM and not one or two people overscoring massively to carry leeches and slackers in their guild. So they’re effectively punishing the guild who score best as a team and recruit carefully – the whole point of guilds. It’s just infuriating. I’ll stop ranting now :)

Lord P
04-09-2015, 07:07 AM
This is not about fairness or logic........ there is no such thing as top prize for 2nd place and lower.

This is all about money...... and until people stop valuing DF+ (formerly epic+) as if it were something as special as it used to be, Gree isn't going to reevaluate. Gree has already shown via it's new prize allocation that armor+ is no longer as special as it used to be. They didn't just double the amount of + armors for wars/raids, they tripled them.

So, moving forward. If it's first place that's so precious then do the first place thing and forget the reward. I won't do it but I'm not mad at anyone who wants it. Gree will love them just the same even though they are giving T1 players something of lessor value as the "first prize."

If T1 is serious about the prizes then as I've already stated, they've got to hit Gree where it hurts. Gree has created the imbalance in prize value...... T1 must create the imbalance in Gem value. Simple economics supply/demand. If T1 shows Gree that they speak their language, Gree might listen to them.

UP Tide
04-09-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey I give Blake maad props! He is admitting that KnD is pay-to-win. I'm sure if he was able to gather enough people from the Rainbow Alliance to quit, then Gree would notice decrease in gem sales, they would actually do something to make us happy and keep the money coming in. But since there are soo many people spending like crazy they are just taking the money, spitting in our face and then raping us in a dark alley.

Soberranger
04-10-2015, 12:18 PM
P.S. An update on this topic. Someone from Rug contacted Gree and complained that if they are going to devalue the plus by giving it to t3, they should at least give t1 two epic+ in raid.

Gree’s response (to read between the lines), is that KnD is full of whiny lil *****es who complain all the time they have no chance to get an epic plus in war because Rainbow are so dominant. If you can afford to get an epic plus and you care that much, join T1. It’s not like it’s completely closed to non-RA members. Respected, trusted members of other alliances join us frequently.

The person who received the response said (to paraphrase): “Imagine this is your salary and you are the best person at your job. Because people complain, you get a pay cut and they get a pay rise to make it ‘fair’”. And that pretty much sums up this situation. Absolute nonsense.

They also said they would expect the T1 guild to have players in the T10 personal positions and for a mono, 3 armours would be useless, hence only giving one armour for T1. This is again nonsense. Rarely is there more than 1 player from T1 in T10 personal. That’s because we are the best TEAM and not one or two people overscoring massively to carry leeches and slackers in their guild. So they’re effectively punishing the guild who score best as a team and recruit carefully – the whole point of guilds. It’s just infuriating. I’ll stop ranting now :)

Imagine you work at a company that that is steadily growing....the company can certainly hire similar workers to do roughly the same work that you do, for similar pay...it's not like the guilds that reach t2/t3 aren't working hard to do what they do. I'll admit that t1 should be distinguishable from the rest, but in a different way.

Lord P
04-10-2015, 12:30 PM
Imagine you work at a company that that is steadily growing....the company can certainly hire similar workers to do roughly the same work that you do, for similar pay...it's not like the guilds that reach t2/t3 aren't working hard to do what they do. I'll admit that t1 should be distinguishable from the rest, but in a different way.What different way are you suggesting that the t1 guild should be distinguished?

Before the latest turn of events, T1 was recognized as a grade ahead of everyone else by virtue of the top prize. T1 on iOS has been dominated by the Rainbow Alliance and undefeated in the 8 months I've been playing the game.

The previous formula was working just fine. The best guild got the best prize.......

Marco_
04-11-2015, 05:13 AM
What different way are you suggesting that the t1 guild should be distinguished?

Simple. They should rework the profile and add "achievement" tabs for:

guild war
raid (guild)
raid (individual)
maybe blitz
maybe arena

listing the black, gold, silver and bronze medals you've earned (is probably more useful info than what's currently displayed on the "summary" and "arena" profile tabs you can see through friendlist...) .

Soberranger
04-11-2015, 08:42 AM
I honestly don't know..I don't put a lot of thought into it as t1 isn't even on my radar...it could be something cool like a title for t1 guild as well as the t1 player....or maybe an additional 5% boost to t1 guild's knights until next event...how about a Dragonborn ++ that is identical to the DB+ with the addition of 50 health bonus...there are tons of ways to get creative and fix this, but I'd like to see it done in another way....

just my $.02

Greg Wickstrom
04-15-2015, 10:00 AM
YOU are part of the problem, Great your rich buy everything you want so you can play all by yourself.

Greg Wickstrom
04-15-2015, 10:02 AM
LOL your NOT the BEST guild you ARE the BEST spender of Gems that's IT!!!

legalious
04-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Please refrain from naming and shaming individuals for the way they play.

Lord P
04-15-2015, 10:25 AM
LOL your NOT the BEST guild you ARE the BEST spender of Gems that's IT!!!
The best guild is the guild that best spends it's gems to bring about a specific outcome, in this case FIRST PLACE...... If you need some help understanding how that works in this game just ask.

Now if you want to be the best guild at something else, you're welcome to it.

The Calling
04-15-2015, 10:49 AM
YOU are part of the problem, Great your rich buy everything you want so you can play all by yourself.

learn the difference between your and you're, please.

it is a shame when people complain about others wanting to spend their money on what they want and like.

If someone is rich, why does that bother you? In the real world, money dictates the same results as it is in the game. The rich can buy what they please and the non rich will complain and ask for a free hand out because they cry life is unfair. THAT IS LIFE. If you are free to play player be happy that you at least you can afford a phone and a service for the phone.

So instead of trying and failing to shame someone over what you think is rich, go out and make more money to spend.

As of being the problem, how are they part of the problem? It is their money to spend as they please and if you cannot keep up then you don't have the right to complain. Every company thrives on profitability and pay to win players is what provide that profit to the company. Without the pay to win players, we would never have updates and different weekly events( EB, wars, and raids) and the game would fail since who would want to pay the game once it is over. These events are what keeps the players returning.

Marco_
04-16-2015, 03:32 AM
As of being the problem, how are they part of the problem? It is their money to spend as they please and if you cannot keep up then you don't have the right to complain. Every company thrives on profitability and pay to win players is what provide that profit to the company. Without the pay to win players, we would never have updates and different weekly events( EB, wars, and raids) and the game would fail since who would want to pay the game once it is over. These events are what keeps the players returning.
Well, pay2win players result in game companies making more pay2win games masquerading as "free to play with in-game purchases" and tweaking their existing games more towards those "whales", probably decreasing the appeal to other existing players...

It's kind of like the Japanese animation industry: there there have been complaints for years that companies are focussing their content to the small group of a few thousand Japanse Otaku willing to shell out the equivalent of hundreds of dollars per 12-26 episodes series on Blu-Ray, allowing them to "safely" recoup their investment by mostly gravitating to the same themes, tropes etc. instead of taking a risk on creating something with appeal to a broader audience or something unique/experimental. There too the "whales" are kind of part of the problem...

I really think pay2win games should be shoved into a seperate category so players know what they get into from the start and don't get lured into the "I just found out it's pay2win, but I've invested too much time to drop the game now" trap.

Lord P
04-16-2015, 06:00 AM
Pay to win or go home..... basically how this game works.

roookey1
04-19-2015, 01:46 AM
I have quite a collection of epics, if it's already hard for me to do Heroic then what about the newer people with nat that many epics? Gree should also be thinking about those people. With my alt i have less then 10 epics but quite some legendary and with that it's impossible to get 8 crystals.

If you are saying that, then I'm kind of relieved. I also have good epics, though not as good as yours I'm sure, and it's impossible for me - having a job and being in a relationship - to complete heroic mode (=the plus version, the common armor would be much weaker than what I already have).

Since I have realized that Gree doesn't give a sh*t about our opinions (the AMA thread confirms it once more), I have given up on the game as it is and don't invest money on it anymore. "Luckily", 2 shots at the chests -just as if proving the rule!- only gave me loads of 2* crap and not even a single outdated pseudo-epic, all that will make it easier to let go.
Heroic mode (demotivation mode) and the massive devaluation of player's purchases of epic armors through the overpowered 6-stars may well turn out as the final steps towards the death of K&D. In my guild alone, there is only 1 player anymore who went for the Heroic+ version this time, he already said it will be the last time, as it's too time consuming and frustrating. All others, including myself, don't play it anymore or only do it casually without gemming (while I know that quite a few of us were spending gems on it when it was 3 weeks long).

As I already said for a few times, in all respect to the money-making objective of a company, this company is taking it too far since a few months, or has lost control over the direction of the game, or already has plans to shut it down (that would explain the indifference about player's wishes, even and especially the paying ones). The way employees react on customers' desires is usually very telling about what's going on behind the scenes.