PDA

View Full Version : Money - what to do with it?

Talahaski
04-02-2015, 08:32 AM
With the buildings now upgradable to level 20, im making money fast, but there is nothing worth spending it on. I'm only lvl 200 and of low rank so I can't buy top rank units and with these new unit rewards from events so not much reason too. Growlers are the best unit I can buy, but they are not even in my army anymore.

I know releasing new strong units is just going increase inflation and could result in more recycling bugs. How about releasing one high stat (100m), high cost(10b) unit of each type (air,sea,..) with purchase limit of 1. And each cycle release 4 new units. This give us something to buy that's worth it, but not have worry about insane stat increase and hopefully not cause any recycle bug issues since they will be non-stacking with limit of one.

Also other uses for money would be nice. Maybe allow people to buy the limited time temp boost they missed for money instead of gold. Does anybody really spend gold to but temp boost?

ezmunie
04-02-2015, 10:34 AM
Play Easter Bunny and donate to lower ranked factions is a start. :)

goblue21
04-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Play Easter Bunny and donate to lower ranked factions is a start. :)

That's what I started doing!

KillerDriller
04-02-2015, 12:27 PM
With the buildings now upgradable to level 20, im making money fast, but there is nothing worth spending it on. I'm only lvl 200 and of low rank so I can't buy top rank units and with these new unit rewards from events so not much reason too. Growlers are the best unit I can buy, but they are not even in my army anymore.

I know releasing new strong units is just going increase inflation and could result in more recycling bugs. How about releasing one high stat (100m), high cost(10b) unit of each type (air,sea,..) with purchase limit of 1. And each cycle release 4 new units. This give us something to buy that's worth it, but not have worry about insane stat increase and hopefully not cause any recycle bug issues since they will be non-stacking with limit of one.

Also other uses for money would be nice. Maybe allow people to buy the limited time temp boost they missed for money instead of gold. Does anybody really spend gold to but temp boost?

Well, you could always donate it to a lower faction like us that is trying hard to buy bonuses ;-)
961198018 is our number if you care to drop by.
We are grateful for any help we get from stronger players.

Preacher Wolf
04-02-2015, 12:40 PM
start buying units and sell them for valor. one of these days gree will release new valor units