PDA

View Full Version : 2nd April post as yesterdays was considered April Fool

Vegaman
04-02-2015, 04:33 AM
I posted this yesterday and deleted it as it was thought to be an April Fool joke. Its not. Its a serious Question to GREE.

I accidently deleted one of my 2 new boosts that didnt seem to be working as noted in many threads.
I noticed that my stats had jumped considerably.
This made me wonder was there a bug/glitch where having two boosts cancelled each other out. I remember long ago reading where someone had 2 building boosts due to a base reset by GREE (which doesnt happen anymore), and the building boost didnt work.

I also think i saw that GREE said you only need 1 boost not 2. Why there is two in the store is therefore a mystery.

So i deleted my other duplicate defence boosts and my defence stats shot up into the trillions.

Therefore GREE mods please can i have an answer as to this. Is 1 boost all one needs. Does the second boost conflict with the first and cancel the boost.

Thanks and waiting in anticipation of an answer.

J1mcrane
04-02-2015, 05:54 AM
I'm off to delete my boost buildings. I can see why you deleted this first off!

I don't think I'm willing to give it a try tho tbh!

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-02-2015, 06:35 AM
My experiments reveal the boosts DEW work. I'm unsure of the specifics regarding each building, together their contribution to one's stats is to improve them.

HGF69
04-02-2015, 07:12 AM
Yup delete your level 20s and jump to over 100 trillion

Web323
04-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Any mod care to answer the question?

truthteller
04-02-2015, 09:49 AM
I posted this yesterday and deleted it as it was thought to be an April Fool joke. Its not. Its a serious Question to GREE.

I accidently deleted one of my 2 new boosts that didnt seem to be working as noted in many threads.
I noticed that my stats had jumped considerably.
This made me wonder was there a bug/glitch where having two boosts cancelled each other out. I remember long ago reading where someone had 2 building boosts due to a base reset by GREE (which doesnt happen anymore), and the building boost didnt work.

I also think i saw that GREE said you only need 1 boost not 2. Why there is two in the store is therefore a mystery.

So i deleted my other duplicate defence boosts and my defence stats shot up into the trillions.

Therefore GREE mods please can i have an answer as to this. Is 1 boost all one needs. Does the second boost conflict with the first and cancel the boost.

Thanks and waiting in anticipation of an answer.

would be better if you can post pictures of your stats before and after you delete the boost bldg
also, meybe post your game ID, so that many can request alliance and visit your base to see you only got 1 boost of each

just saying:rolleyes:

Vegaman
04-02-2015, 11:07 AM
Not putting my ID up lol... What i have said is the truth. I have no reason to lie. Was thinking it would be good to get a mod et us know after speaking to Devs.

Web323
04-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Not putting my ID up lol... What i have said is the truth. I have no reason to lie. Was thinking it would be good to get a mod et us know after speaking to Devs.

What buildings did you nuke?