PDA

View Full Version : this game has improved!

TZora
04-01-2015, 09:06 PM
if these are considered improvement ..

1. earlier, i could visit 3 or 4 hoods before the game would crash but now, the first hood i visit, half the buildings are missing and all the money icons are stacked up in the right upper corner. the second hood i visit, game crashes.

2. game force closing during events, hoods not loading fully, repeatedly restarting the game, multiple game data updates, app becoming a memory hogger, etc.

2. an endless row of events and tasks that can't be achieved without tens of vaults of gold.

3. meaningless events or meaningless prizes and thus, meaningless stats.

4. gree not listening to customers and not bringing in the events people ask for.

if all of this is considered improvement, certainly the game has improved, a lot!

Captain Torgue
04-01-2015, 09:11 PM
if these are considered improvement ..

1. earlier, i could visit 3 or 4 hoods before the game would crash but now, the first hood i visit, half the buildings are missing and all the money icons are stacked up in the right upper corner. the second hood i visit, game crashes.

Have you turned off rival hood decorations? Also what device are you using? My old iphone 4 had these issues from time to time.

Dipstik
04-01-2015, 09:11 PM
Lol! Post says game has improved, but those not improvements at all! Is funny, yes??

cookamoo
04-02-2015, 06:39 AM
May need to free up some ram with unneeded apps running, or a good cache cleaning. For the longest time I was running CC on a galaxy 1 and would run fine as long as I paid attention to those two things.

Oasis
04-02-2015, 07:36 AM

I had the same problem for over a year. Started off the same way.. visiting 5 or 6 hoods before it crashed, then it got to a point where I couldn't visit any! I tried clearing cashe, clearing ram, deleting apps, turning off notifications - all to no avail.
I had a Samsung NOTE 2. This version of phone was not included in the latest Android update (5.0 lollipop). SO, I bought a Samsung NOTE 4 - everything is now working!

MattThomas08
04-04-2015, 04:25 AM
Have you turned off rival hood decorations? Also what device are you using? My old iphone 4 had these issues from time to time.

If you're still playing this game, it hasn't yet improved.

Muahahahaha.

Sleazy_P_Martini
04-04-2015, 04:35 AM
Buncha suckers. Yall been April fooled. Her game is clearly working fine. She's just trying to make the game do things it wasn't designed for!

TZora
04-04-2015, 04:41 AM
Buncha suckers. Yall been April fooled. Her game is clearly working fine. She's just trying to make the game do things it wasn't designed for!
so true .. i've been trying to get some fun out of this game but nada. been trying to make some meaning out of the current stats, events, rivals list, event prizes/prices .. but nada. obviously, the game isn't designed to do those things ;)

Beamer 420
04-04-2015, 07:12 AM
You just need a corndog.

1Shot
04-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Can you list the events the community has asked gree to bring in?

Dipstik
04-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Assuming you meant list them, why bother?

1Shot
04-04-2015, 01:55 PM
Assuming you meant list them, why bother?

Just so I know which events you're referring to. All feedback is great.

Dipstik
04-04-2015, 02:13 PM
even feedback thats ignored?

TZora
04-04-2015, 09:29 PM
pvp ...

extraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa characters

TZora
04-04-2015, 09:31 PM
and, all the events that are not money grabbers lol

1shot: "dream on, you'll never have those"

there .. saved you a post :D

Captain Torgue
04-05-2015, 04:17 AM
If you're still playing this game, it hasn't yet improved.

Muahahahaha.

How's it going Matt? Remind me again what your highest scoring IP was in the top 3?

Excluding your hacked IP battle.

TZora
04-08-2015, 02:40 AM
ughh stop hijacking my thread, would u? :p

MattThomas08
04-29-2015, 03:06 AM
How's it going Matt? Remind me again what your highest scoring IP was in the top 3?

Excluding your hacked IP battle.

Actually I had some decent battles but only because people on my team gave me iTunes cards so it wouldn't look bad for the team that I wasn't scoring. I bought a total of 3 vaults over my career with my own $ during about 10 Top 3 finishes, which, after the fact, is an embarrassment to me that I spent that much on a game.

Btw I was just joking of course, you're one of my favorite people to have played this game :).

MattThomas08
04-29-2015, 03:08 AM
ughh stop hijacking my thread, would u? :p

What about resurrecting it?

Captain Torgue
04-29-2015, 05:39 AM
Actually I had some decent battles but only because people on my team gave me iTunes cards so it wouldn't look bad for the team that I wasn't scoring. I bought a total of 3 vaults over my career with my own $ during about 10 Top 3 finishes, which, after the fact, is an embarrassment to me that I spent that much on a game.

Btw I was just joking of course, you're one of my favorite people to have played this game :).

dammit sorry I thought you were serious. Now I feel bad about it.

Anyway, all the best mate.

HavingFun
07-22-2015, 04:50 PM

How's that list going?

is1j
07-23-2015, 08:01 PM

How about an EB that is not stupifyingly boring with 150 bosses to kill when even 100 was too much.
How about wars that are once a month rather than almost every weekend.
How about the old rivals list that at least rewarded one for becoming stronger.
Right now the game completely lacks any internal logic. The only objective seems to be to extract as much cash as possible from customers without providing any fun factor or rewarding strategy or just logical thinking.

Portnoy
07-23-2015, 10:36 PM
And don't even think about bringing this stupid Beta RB out commercially....and mess up the one event I actually like after battles.... :|

Sirius
07-24-2015, 12:29 AM
.....Closing.....nuff said.