PDA

View Full Version : Crime City version 2.0 released!

Crime City Mark
10-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Crime City version 2.0 is now out for iPhone and iPad! The features include:

*iPad support
*Explosive items
*Funzio ID account transfer service
*New goals
*Post your mafia link over Facebook
*iOS 5 compatibility
*Various bugfixes

I'm in the process of making a guide for the Funzio ID. If you have any questions about the fixes and / or features for 2.0 please post them here.

Gunzung Kim
10-19-2011, 05:05 PM
How do I connect with facebook?

pastis
10-19-2011, 05:08 PM
Hm why my defense buildings (bodyguard agency) got a 10% increase in defense ?
Though I'm not complaining.

fiends84
10-19-2011, 05:50 PM
will it be possible to play the same account on 2 different devices? obviously not at the same time but for example on an ipad and an iphone at different times?

TLoord
10-19-2011, 06:11 PM
Did you address the case where one would loose attack/defense when buying new gear or looting, like when lower stat gears would kick out higher stat gears?

khung003
10-19-2011, 07:53 PM
what's wrong with the map mission ??? why it keep asking me to pay more after a while ?

khung003
10-19-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't know what happen to the map mission or it's a bug. 1st tap it asks me $$$, ok, after that I tap 5 times I stop for a while. Tap again, ask for more money. ??? ok, pay. I tap 3 times and stop. waiting for a while and re-tap, still ask for money. What's wrong with the mission ? Is the items I bought can only be used in about 1 minute or so ?

Funzio devs, you guys are so amateur in making game for mass customers, before you deliver new update you must tell people about significant changes from the last update. All you guys can do is telling people that whatever you see different or weird, just ask here. So passive, so lazy, so annoying, so amateur.

khung003
10-20-2011, 12:18 AM
just successful transfer the game to new device. But you need to make a sign out function. I log in both devices so I can't transfer, I must delete the game in new device and reinstall to be able sign in again.

Wonderstar
10-20-2011, 01:42 AM
Hi khung003
Thanks for the guide. So what happens to the old phone? You can still play on it? Or must u delete it away?

khung003
10-20-2011, 02:02 AM
The old device reset to new game. I begin with a new guy, choose new avatar and class.

Eyelusion
10-20-2011, 05:07 PM
Question?

Yeah, how do the new features work?

1. How do you use the explosives other than buy them and watch them go away and not see any benefit?
2. How to you add new features to a game, but don't explain any of it?
3. What's the deal with the attack/defense bonuses just added in and can they be retro'd so new players don't a big upper hand on bonuses from starting from level 1?
4. I can keep going. Why not make some type of a small guide to explain the updates rather than all the trial and error bull****?

Just some questions after seeing this launch without any forum post or thread from Funzio explaining how the new features work. Rather unprofessional for 55 employees with 7.5 million players and growing, don't you think? /shrug

khung003
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
The rival list show less people and less choices. I refresh 10 - 20 times to test and still see the same people from the beginning with a few changes.

One thing I notice that all hoods of those people listed in my rival list are collected, only a few, 1 or 2,buildings not collected. That means those people are just recently log in to CC game, not people who went to bed many hours ago.

I don't know if that apply for me only or apply for everyone. But with the rival list only list out people who log in recently, all good buildings for robbery are not available anymore.

And one thing surprise me that with millions (iOS) people playing worldwide, as funzio announced, my rival list just show about 20-30 people no matter how many times I refresh it.

Love Baby
10-20-2011, 08:35 PM
*Explosive items melee or gun?

Love Baby
10-20-2011, 08:39 PM
and agree with above we need the info about the patch details and the change clearly

Wan Shah
10-20-2011, 09:17 PM
....give us some opportunity to earn free gold!

Peacock
10-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Hi Devs

I was planning to switch my game between my ipad and iphone so that I can play the game at different occasions. First time when I transfer from my iphone to ipad, it was successful. When I did the reverse, no... Keep getting the msg "account transfer failed" And do u know what? I suddenly lost the internet connection. Now both my devices are new accounts.. So where is my saved data? My friends say that I'm still in the rival list..

Funzio!! Do u think that u should have released the guide for us first before u even release this feature? You wasted my effort in playing this game!!

khung003
10-21-2011, 04:08 AM
@Peacock: I doubt there is anyone from Funzio come here and answer our questions, I haven't seen 1 reply from them but the first post.

Your played data still on the server.

- Normally, everytime you run CC game, your device connect to server and send device id to the server, the server then get the data belong to that device id and send back to your iPhone/iPod/iPad. done, you begin to see you hood, your character and start playing.

- Transfer CC game between 2 devices is nothing more than re-write the device id from the server. It just simply replace the old device id by new device id, and you can play on new device.

- I don't know that they, funzio, don't allow transfer game back to old device.

- Your problem may happen when the server just delete the device id from server and not re-write new device id, so both of your device now have no-link to any data on server.

- You should send email to mobile@funzio.com, your device id, your character number, they may recover it for you.

Mb Tnk
10-21-2011, 06:04 AM
The rival list show less people and less choices. I refresh 10 - 20 times to test and still see the same people from the beginning with a few changes.

One thing I notice that all hoods of those people listed in my rival list are collected, only a few, 1 or 2,buildings not collected. That means those people are just recently log in to CC game, not people who went to bed many hours ago.

I don't know if that apply for me only or apply for everyone. But with the rival list only list out people who log in recently, all good buildings for robbery are not available anymore.

And one thing surprise me that with millions (iOS) people playing worldwide, as funzio announced, my rival list just show about 20-30 people no matter how many times I refresh it.

It is very possible that what you are seeing is only people that have upgraded to 2.0 in your level.

khung003
10-21-2011, 06:12 AM
it can't be because it's an upgrade, not a new & different version.

If that happened as you said, I could tell funzio devs are the most stupid coders in the world.

Peacock
10-21-2011, 06:49 AM
Thks khung003
I will try it out..
Seems like they are treating us as guinea pigs

PhantomNine
10-21-2011, 11:19 AM
What is "your Funzio ID" would that be my number id 263-147-139 (or would that be 263 147 139)
"password" would that be the iTune password of the password I use for this site.
When I click on "Create Account" it ask for Funzio ID...what would I put in

PhantomNine
10-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Is the menu going to get bigger? It's about half the size it was now

khung003
10-21-2011, 11:24 AM
funzio id is like your nick name, put whatever you like, your name, your pet name, etc. , you just create another funzio id, not your character id.

Ashley89
10-21-2011, 11:35 AM
I'm currently doing the body guard mission and it is to increase mafia defence to 2000 apparently based on my profile I am on 2002 but in the missions box I am only on 1750 so I bought a few defence buildings and for some reason my defence is not going up on either now why is this!

khung003
10-21-2011, 11:42 AM
some guys post this question in general, one post here, another post in technical, so when there is one guy post it in Suggestion ??

the stats show to you in profile is total defense you got.
total defense = mafia defense + building defense.

the quest ask you to increase mafia defense only.

Ashley89
10-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Yes and when u click visit it takes u to the buying of armour u do and it don't go up!

khung003
10-21-2011, 12:20 PM
that your job to figure out why, don't ask me to play it for you.

K@le
10-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Nice update love it already all THE new explosion items are pumping up my stats lol

Zendfrim
10-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok so theres classes. I now play another mafia game that has classes. this is good. Can you switch classes? I chose tycoon and it gave me an upgrade prompt, so I upgraded to "goodfella." Now my Buildings give 10% more in display, but when I actually collect it gives 20% more and then subtracts the extra 10% after collecting. What is going on here?

I gave this game even more money to upgrade that class to "goodfella". I got 10% more money for tycoon from what I understand, and goodfella should give 10% even more for a total of 20%. I am bewildered. Faster energy regen and stamina regen are cool...

Max Power
10-22-2011, 07:22 AM
It was my understanding that Goodfella give you the 2 out of the 3 you didn't choose, not boost your stats twice in one category.

Jerome Lachaud
10-22-2011, 10:54 AM

I completely second that.

solitaryknight
10-24-2011, 06:34 AM
i dun know if this is a bug or not, i am with 222 defence and beat up by a guy with 95 attack... can anyone explain that to me? i can provide a screen shot if request.

steamboatwilly
10-26-2011, 03:08 PM
How about some explanation on the actual update. Like a consumable explosive device.
What is this, how is it used, do we choose when to use it. Is it used in a robbery or defensive against a robbery, maybe both.
What bugfixes were addressed.
Avatar customization - like what...

This is all stuff that should be have been done before it was released. Not as an after thought.

You boast over a million users but i see the same 30 people in the rivals list.

What are u guys doing with all that great funding your getting?!!

mdr
10-27-2011, 03:38 PM
is there any way to show the number of times you need to hit something (on the missions) rather than just the energy required for one hit? it used to show before the update

Crusson
10-30-2011, 09:37 AM
Click once on the job and look for Tap again on this job: Step 0/4. The mini message box.

Crusson
10-30-2011, 09:38 AM
Click once on the job and look for Tap again on this job: Step 0/4. The mini message box on top of target

Mopery
11-03-2011, 07:45 PM
Add Me: 597 819 960

Mortus
11-13-2011, 05:51 AM
I've got 2 versions now on my iPad. The first (updated to iPad-compatible), and this last Special iPad-version! However, the new one doesn't run. It loads up to just were I can see my full hood, and then: Crash!!! So I won't be deleting the old one for a while I guess...

wupuck
11-20-2011, 01:16 AM
Getting REALLY tired of these crashes. When will 2.1 come out w/ some fixes?

G Wiz
12-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey mark what can we expect in the next update man? Any leaks you wanna itch us on with?

MadHatter
01-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Hey mark what can we expect in the next update man? Any leaks you wanna itch us on with?

the itch would be crabs mate...

frenda
01-13-2012, 07:18 AM
Sorry, didn't read the whole thread, so apologies if someone already covered this. Haven't had a chance to update my iPad2 to ios5 yet. Is it advisable to wait to load CC until after I load ios5? I had problems with my iPhone in having to reinstall all my apps when I did the update, and I would rather not have to do all that with the iPad. Thanks for any response.

CalaisV8
01-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Like the explosives nice variety :)

CalaisV8
02-05-2012, 09:19 AM
BUMP!!!!!!!........

Xrfr8
03-16-2012, 03:04 AM
I really want to be able to play on iPad AND iPhone at different times with the same account. Surely it's not that hard to allow two device ids into the one account one at a time?

Joeycool
03-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Ridiculous thread necro.