PDA

View Full Version : Ltq-northern invasion (goals dissapeared)

Flack~
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
It hasn't even been 24 hours and all the goals diSsapeared. Timer still running on the WD menu. Will the goals be returning in the next hour for day 2? Also it seems we only have 22 hours for the last day.

Are all of this intended???

truthteller
04-01-2015, 01:23 PM
It hasn't even been 24 hours and all the goals diSsapeared. Timer still running on the WD menu. Will the goals be returning in the next hour for day 2? Also it seems we only have 22 hours for the last day.

yes it is

day1, day 2 and day3 does not mean 24 hours each........... each day will have "x" amount of hours (between 22 to 24) allocated to them as GREE sees fit

Tony81
04-01-2015, 01:25 PM
They are almost always 23 hours each day. PAY ATTENTION GUYS. =/

BUT, day 2 was supposed to begin 25 minutes ago. And it hasn't. PAY ATTENTION GREE. =/

Wildblue
04-01-2015, 01:37 PM
Same here - all LTQ goals disappeared. Oh dear...

Jg48
04-01-2015, 01:43 PM
Gree sure knows how to keep the events going.

jj JJ
04-02-2015, 05:40 AM

Gree can suck it. I logged in well before the timer was set to expire to get my last kills in on 15/15 of Day 1 and the goals are gone. Nothing! Nada! Zilch! I wasted time, energy, and XP to get to 15/15 and nothing. Then when I tried to contact help through the in game interface it would not work either. Basically Gree's way of saying "we know our game is broke and we don't need you reminding us of it all the time."

I submitted a ticket through email with screen shots. Something tells me Gree will say they are sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing they can do (Grees way of saying "suck it!").

So now do I continue to complete the iltq in the hopes that gree will get their act together or throw in the towel.

I challenge any mod to actually respond to this with a meaningful response in a timely manner!

jj