PDA

View Full Version : Gree please explain this........ Level up = Less damage on RB

truthteller
04-01-2015, 10:28 AM
All boost are ok
I have gained lots of units farming RBs

my QA was doing 17b damage to RB while being level 304
I level up to be level 305 and suddently my QA is only doing 16b damage to RB

nothing has change, boost are ok, upgrading more of them, still getting more units, yet damage is low

Relic

is this an issue that the developers need to look into?

Cheers

Relic
04-01-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi there,

I asked about this for you and the game is functioning as intended - this is not an error.

Thanks for asking!

Web323
04-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi there,

I asked about this for you and the game is functioning as intended - this is not an error.

Thanks for asking!

So you get docked because you level up? How is that even fair?

truthteller
04-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for asking!

thanks Relic

so the developers in their infinity wisdom decided to penilize players for leveling up....................what kind of incentive is that to continue doing mission or events which in turn will result in leveling up and thus doing less damage on events...............is their goal to eventually force players to spend more gold?

it does not make sense at all to gain more stats, so the stronger you get the less damage you do due to leveling up

Tony81
04-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for asking!

What? Is that a real response??? Was the dev's real answer "yep, that's the way it is" and that was it?

Modern War Forum GF
04-01-2015, 01:17 PM
Hi there,

Thanks for asking!

Relic joining in on a bad attempt at aprils fools day .. Tooooo funny

Jg48
04-01-2015, 01:46 PM
It's just another gree answer. Thanks

t12pm
04-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Relic joining in on a bad attempt at aprils fools day .. Tooooo funny

Really don't think it is a joke crime city has been that way for a long time the main reason I quit. Probably do the same here once I hit that point it is rather dumb. Penalize for playing long instead of rewarding

Benasi
04-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi there,

Thanks for asking!

Relic.... Still doesn't explain the drop in stats? is it because he levelled up and that's why there's less damage dealt? or is there another reason behind it.
Shouldn't it be the more your attack stats grow, the more damage is dealt?

Z-Infierno
04-02-2015, 07:07 AM
level up always has been a bad necessary in this game however no we can avoid it because FLTQ and ILTQ are no worth it anymore since then they decide take away bonuses from rewards.