PDA

View Full Version : Connection Issues

Pidgeot
04-01-2015, 01:24 AM
While the defense issue will be a problem for WD but lets talk about the connection problems. Lately the game has been very slow and at times unresponsive. We all know WD is fast pace game and at the end of the war, those last minutes pushes are what decides a victory or loss. Now. LTQs take forever to load and raid boss takes 10+ seconds to register hits. Raiding is also very slow. Loading the game is slow and sometimes gives server error. While my patients are sometime tame with this game, WD is the one event that should be bug free and with the way the LAST 2 FLs were handle, we could also be seeing lockout from the massive push on the server.

A lot of us pay good money, some more that others so thank you SUP and other top factions so there should be NO excuse for slowdowns on this level considering there are no heavy request. I should also say these lockouts have been affecting Android user so what gives?

Big John
04-01-2015, 06:43 AM
Game not loading, IOS, works when deleting and reinstalling but can't keep doing that.

manbeast
04-01-2015, 07:02 AM
I have really bad connection issues too. About 60% of the time I can't get the game to open on my home wifi. 40% of the time it won't open when I'm on lte. Then when I finally do get it everything runs soooo sllloowwww. Using iPhone 5s, this is kinda ridiculous. Hit quick attack on raid boss and have to wait 30 seconds to a minute for the hit to go through... And my home wifi is so fast I could have downloaded half a movie in that same time...

Thief
04-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Here I thought I was the only one...Raid boss makes the game almost impossible to play with the popups as it takes longer to remove a popup then a new one will appear.

thescondo
04-01-2015, 08:55 AM
This issue is the multiple attacks all players are doing on the raid boss - It so many people over and over again its hammering the server - The game can not keep up - Every hit has to go in order etc - to much - 1 more day

Allday
04-01-2015, 12:27 PM
I believe the problem is primarily affecting members of very active factions where the boss is being farmed very hard. I've dropped to help smaller factions and the lag problem goes away.

thescondo
04-01-2015, 01:46 PM
I believe the problem is primarily affecting members of very active factions where the boss is being farmed very hard. I've dropped to help smaller factions and the lag problem goes away.

Agree - in top 5 faction - the farming never ends -