PDA

View Full Version : strategic game element once again

Greasy
03-31-2015, 03:09 PM
I've got to say with all the recent changes it sort of make this game once again involving more strategic element. Instead of mindless taping, now we ask ourselves

- Without the boost unit, Do I want to finish this LTQ or sit it out?
- I just hit level 10 on LTB, do I keeping going to stop here and use the upgrade on a different building? Perhaps a boost building.
- RB is so strong there's no way to finish Master now. Should we keeping trying and spend gold or should we just stop and farm level 85-100 bosses?

You see the list goes on. I guess there's a silverlining to everything. And to us, is my brain is once again "a little" more engage in the gameplay in the last two weeks.

Hate me.. come on.... haters..

J1mcrane
03-31-2015, 03:29 PM
No hate here mate!

Agent Orange
03-31-2015, 06:04 PM
Yes with the intensive onslaught of events one has to sit back and think about where their resources are best spent and not.

I have to wonder about those going headfirst into the top levels where the slaughter will commence as they hit the mega players who just kept building on what they had. The smart move might be to sit back and not level up that quickly….

DEWIN NUTTIN
04-02-2015, 02:32 AM
Yes with the intensive onslaught of events one has to sit back and think about where their resources are best spent and not.

I have to wonder about those going headfirst into the top levels where the slaughter will commence as they hit the mega players who just kept building on what they had. The smart move might be to sit back and not level up that quickly….

I agree, just slowing my roll to a slow slither.

bam bam.
04-02-2015, 04:07 AM
I like the idea of more time between the fruit worth picking, they have the formula that hooks the junkies even without the gambling for children aspect to the game. I think make the best rewards war once again and then other faction events a distant second and Indi prizes just behind faction.

Lots of crappy events that users can skip at will is great. Junkies get their fix of taps and sensible people who lead busy lives can still compete coming together with mates to war once a cycle.

Great thread topic mate

Benasi
04-02-2015, 06:13 AM
Its about time they did something, I for one was getting that bored was considering of finally giving up my boots. Made it a bit fun and intriguing again, Gree still have a long way to go, but baby steps I suppose lol

truthteller
04-02-2015, 09:45 AM
I've got to say with all the recent changes it sort of make this game once again involving more strategic element. Instead of mindless taping, now we ask ourselves

- Without the boost unit, Do I want to finish this LTQ or sit it out?
- I just hit level 10 on LTB, do I keeping going to stop here and use the upgrade on a different building? Perhaps a boost building.
- RB is so strong there's no way to finish Master now. Should we keeping trying and spend gold or should we just stop and farm level 85-100 bosses?

You see the list goes on. I guess there's a silverlining to everything. And to us, is my brain is once again "a little" more engage in the gameplay in the last two weeks.

Hate me.. come on.... haters..

Not much to think about strategy, as greedy made the choices easy to make

1- no boost = sit FLTQ/LTQ (besides prize units stats are not good anyways)
2- Upgrade any other bldgs after you hit level 10, a- cash outpust is not great (on this one) and prizes are useless
3- do easy and normal, if your faction can do prestige to so too, then just farm like crazy or relax