PDA

View Full Version : Hey old timers, what's up???

boardgames rule
03-31-2015, 12:56 PM
Yo old timers, hows it going? I decided to log in and see how stuff was going. I even downloaded the game for a second, but I took one look at the stat inflation and got rid of it. Any of you guys from back in 2012 still around?? I turned on my email notification so if you pm me etc. I will see it. Also I read through this thread http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?89784-HEy-guys-just-a-quick-thing-All-Old-timers-please-read
and I am thankful for all the friends I made here. So i thought I would just how many of them are still around and playing.
BGR

Thief
03-31-2015, 04:54 PM
Hey BGR good to see you pop up again man. The stat inflation is truly out of control. Remember top 10 units would have 4k stats? Now they have 100M stats.

boardgames rule
03-31-2015, 05:06 PM
That is truly crazy, I remember back in 2012 when the top unit was like 350/175 or there about. 100mil is just crazy. What the average stats now? Who has the highest stats?

Agent Orange
03-31-2015, 05:57 PM
Hey BGR! Yup things are way out of control here. Good to see you.

manbeast
03-31-2015, 05:58 PM
Stats change by 100s of billions per day.. I went from about 700 bil attack to 1 trillion just today. So volatile it's hard to say who's got the best stats anymore

Nice to see you again!

good gawd noooo
03-31-2015, 06:26 PM
been playing for 3 years myself many on my team went from only a couple billion in stats to 300 or 400b.. and some players went from hundreds of millions to 50b overnight and still climbing.. not sure what gree intends to do to offset this(maybe bring back equip). But basically killed the climb to Apollo ranks for the 1m stat cash unit. and created more playing fields then before all still very much in equal. those unable due to time or being locked out to take advantage still have targets .. just about half as many and now are new tiers of stats on every lvl(the normal and the super strong). and that isn't even mentioning the multi trillionaires not out there. driving many away as currently if you sleep 8 hours you go from being big and strong to the local working girl and its collection time.. makes it interesting but also ruins it for many

Col Mustard
03-31-2015, 08:06 PM
Not a big chatter on here, started in June of 2012, I know stat inflation is nuts, but the back to back events are the worst, I remember how it was before they invented factions, and when they used normal/original targets on the maps, would be nice if they gave us a break. One thing I don't get, and I'm an offender, is how many times gree can screw up and there's still thousands of people that play and still spend gold.

Allday
04-01-2015, 07:55 AM
Hey BGR good to see you pop up again man. The stat inflation is truly out of control. Remember top 10 units would have 4k stats? Now they have 100M stats.
Yeah but some of those prizes were still a lot better than these 100M stat units. P-91 Pounder is still my favorite unit. Gree doesn't give out prizes like that anymore.

Thief
04-01-2015, 08:38 AM
Yeah but some of those prizes were still a lot better than these 100M stat units. P-91 Pounder is still my favorite unit. Gree doesn't give out prizes like that anymore.

Still my Most Valuable Single Unit in the game.

Granted they also gave out some 20% health Regen Units that were Free to obtain back then as well.

Allday
04-01-2015, 09:16 AM
Still my Most Valuable Single Unit in the game.

Granted they also gave out some 20% health Regen Units that were Free to obtain back then as well.

Yep the bridge jumpers were nice also.

Vile Lynn
04-01-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi BGR! :) LTNS!

boardgames rule
04-01-2015, 10:23 AM
Yea, nice to see you to theif, manbeast, agent orange and vile lynn! Glad you guys are still having fun!

Vile Lynn
04-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Oh yeah, MW is still a lot of fun! :cool:

Hoping all is well with you and yours!