PDA

View Full Version : Amr fix?

Phelpsy
03-31-2015, 11:41 AM
When Is the amr going to get fixed. 2.1b is the highest I can go and only at 15. I'd like to go to 20 but it's pointless if they don't fix it

Web323
03-31-2015, 11:46 AM
When Is the amr going to get fixed. 2.1b is the highest I can go and only at 15. I'd like to go to 20 but it's pointless if they don't fix it

It is a display error, the value on collect is much higher than is displayed on the building.

J1mcrane
03-31-2015, 11:50 AM
Answer to your question is.....no answer!!!!

Look through all the posts below yours, how many answers have been given by an employee who actually apparently knows what is going on? None!!
No post posing questions have been answered. The game continues to push out events with all these unanswered questions and bugs!

It's getting to become a very unfunny joke, this forum is supposed to be a place to air our views and seek answers, yet it remains a baron place with so many unanswered questions!!

thescondo
03-31-2015, 02:18 PM
It is a display error, the value on collect is much higher than is displayed on the building.

I beg to differ - I get the standard 2.1 when I collect

Relic
03-31-2015, 03:06 PM

Hi,

This issue will be fixed in an upcoming update. Sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

sstuutss
03-31-2015, 04:17 PM
This issue will be fixed in an upcoming update.
Well that applies to pretty much everything now doeen't it?. care to narrow it down from 'upcoming'? sounds to much like 'soon'.
Will.the.date end in a 5 or a 6?

Yes I know I sound neg but really, how long has this issue been known about?(how long ago 'should' gree have seen this coming?)

Sorry for the frustration this has caused you.
You should make that your sig, think of the time you'd save typing it out

J1mcrane
03-31-2015, 04:45 PM
Well that applies to pretty much everything now doeen't it?. care to narrow it down from 'upcoming'? sounds to much like 'soon'.
Will.the.date end in a 5 or a 6?

Yes I know I sound neg but really, how long has this issue been known about?(how long ago 'should' gree have seen this coming?)

You should make that your sig, think of the time you'd save typing it out

I have to agree with all of this!! I hate coming on here and being negative, but it's due to sheer frustration that I am.

Just look at how many issues there are! Just one would be bad enough, but there are numerous and we get little to no response on any of them!!

I don't envy Relic one bit, I think he/she does a great job at constant fire fighting, but surely you can see how frustrated this forum is becoming!

I like many others don't know how long I'm going to be able to take this, I've played the game for 3 years and am seriously considering waving the white flag after this cycle if we don't start getting some solid response and see the bugs eradicated!!

Tinker
04-04-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi,

This issue will be fixed in an upcoming update. Sorry for the frustration this has caused you.

Will the fix in the upcoming update also come with compensation for lost revenue?

Rolinz
04-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Will the fix in the upcoming update also come with compensation for lost revenue?

I do not think GREEdy knows what the work "compensation" means or compassion or empathy or else they would get things fixed or the game is just so screwed up it is too hard to try and fix or THEY JUST DON'T CARE!!!

Bambamgunz
04-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Wheres the manager? Your updates need updated and 10 data pushes that make it worse..i wanna know what my bldg out put is not what it might be!