PDA

View Full Version : Helpful community behavior feedback

aarondavidsdad
03-31-2015, 06:04 AM
Due to some on the moderation team providing behavior guidelines without specific examples, this thread was created as an all encompassing place where our forum leaders will be able to help us not get the Weasel or Dipstik (before his reinstatement) treatment.

aarondavidsdad
03-31-2015, 06:06 AM
Don't bash Gree

Would you please provide clarification on this item? I'm most interested in specific instances of bashing compared to constructive feedback. For future reference, would you also provide specific instances when airing grievances/complaints about glitches in events, events run concurrently, changes in events, and erroneous information provided by Gree employees is considered acceptable? Thank you.

Relic
03-31-2015, 11:42 AM
Would you please provide clarification on this item? I'm most interested in specific instances of bashing compared to constructive feedback. For future reference, would you also provide specific instances when airing grievances/complaints about glitches in events, events run concurrently, changes in events, and erroneous information provided by Gree employees is considered acceptable? Thank you.

For clarification, it's OK to state discontent toward GREE on our forums, it's valuable feedback. We just ask that it's done in a constructive manner and not filled with insults and foul language.

Also, if it helps here's a link to our Code of Conduct if you'd like to review.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)&p=1462437#post1462437

Thanks. :)

willis3
03-31-2015, 12:48 PM
But it's ok for gree to not give feedback to our critism? Not respond to tickets in a timely manner?
Take money for i app purchases and be revoked ? No compensation? Endless screw ups? Yet ply more events for gold/cash? Who's bashing who?

Gree gets it or the players??
Ban me I don't care, but gree is hypocritical

willis3
03-31-2015, 12:52 PM
Gree really has messed the game up ! Endless excuses, no exact feedback. Info or apologies.
Gree takes our cash and says "We love you" and we complain.

Had it. I've approached several people now and all say Gree is in the wrong and I have taken steps to get my money back since I joined the game. And I have a legal leg... So I have a legal and binding way to legit amity get my cash back, anyone want info . Pm me... Before Gree goes bust

Dipstik
03-31-2015, 01:12 PM
I know you have the right to bear arms, but I'm not so sure about other appendages. Do you have a license for that leg, sir? Maybe it's not as legal as you think.

Winnson
03-31-2015, 01:16 PM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/4f63914cebb691eb91a5e0d23a0c4088/tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg

Winnson
03-31-2015, 01:18 PM
But it's ok for gree to not give feedback to our critism? Not respond to tickets in a timely manner?
Take money for i app purchases and be revoked ? No compensation? Endless screw ups? Yet ply more events for gold/cash? Who's bashing who?

Gree gets it or the players??
Ban me I don't care, but gree is hypocritical
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/95/9510eb8167d314e3be7e245a82708b29208dc78bea878a9615 378529ed201373.jpg

Relic
03-31-2015, 01:53 PM
Gree really has messed the game up ! Endless excuses, no exact feedback. Info or apologies.
Gree takes our cash and says "We love you" and we complain.

Had it. I've approached several people now and all say Gree is in the wrong and I have taken steps to get my money back since I joined the game. And I have a legal leg... So I have a legal and binding way to legit amity get my cash back, anyone want info . Pm me... Before Gree goes bust

I understand you're frustrated, and I apologize that that GREE has been disappointing for you. I've stated it before that Clementine and I definitely pass along everyone's feedback. At that point, all we can report back to you is that we've passed it along and that is usually met with backlash from the community. As long as the frustration is stated civilly, that's fine, but reducing it to swearing and insults isn't helpful, nor is it effective. When we receive info in response to your feedback, we have and will post it here.

Also, a reminder to everyone to please keep threads on-topic.

Thanks.

aarondavidsdad
03-31-2015, 03:52 PM
We as a community receive almost zero feedback from the developer. In all my time dealing with businesses, I have never come into contact with a company who treats their loyal customers the way Gree treats theirs. It's astonishing and I'm uncertain why. Small things go a very long way yet the developer refuses to even do those small things. That's why Gree's customers are angry. Gree ought to have some desire to keep their customers happy. Happy customers mean more dollars, yen, euros, etc... More money means happy shareholders. That's all good. Unfortunately Gree fails in step 1.

Sandukan
03-31-2015, 05:39 PM
I understand you're frustrated, and I apologize that that GREE has been disappointing for you. I've stated it before that Clementine and I definitely pass along everyone's feedback. At that point, all we can report back to you is that we've passed it along and that is usually met with backlash from the community. As long as the frustration is stated civilly, that's fine, but reducing it to swearing and insults isn't helpful, nor is it effective. When we receive info in response to your feedback, we have and will post it here.

Thanks.

I really do think you mean well but I don't know what's on your plate at work but you don't have enough information to effect real change.
The fact that you are NOW reporting to the developers the disparity between attack and defense mods speaks to this.

Most of these issue have been around for years. Since Crime City Mark ran this show and met us to give out t-shirts in NY (do you have t-shirts by the way?).
The developers are well aware of the issues.
Its by design.
All your predecessors danced around it like President Clinton's press secretary when asked about Monica's dress.

Dipstik
03-31-2015, 05:50 PM
Disparity between attack and defense isn't a bug, it's a feature. It's not going to be "fixed" because (hopefully) the developers know something about game design. It's not a matter of no one telling the developers, it's not a problem that needs fixing.

Red BD
03-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Sure wish this was like FarceBook or other things that allow folks to "like" a post. If Gree cares, statistical studies show a "voting/preference" option can dramatically reduce the number of "opinion posts" on a given issue.
But then the true feelings of customers might become known.

willis3
04-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Wow I spelt out female dog bi..... And you changed the whole thing legalous !!!How very childish and NOT what I was putting forward

willis3
04-01-2015, 11:07 AM
That fact that you don't actually report useful info WANTED is reason enough to not listen to mod drivel

willis3
04-01-2015, 11:09 AM
we as a community receive almost zero feedback from the developer. In all my time dealing with businesses, i have never come into contact with a company who treats their loyal customers the way gree treats theirs. It's astonishing and i'm uncertain why. Small things go a very long way yet the developer refuses to even do those small things. That's why gree's customers are angry. Gree ought to have some desire to keep their customers happy. Happy customers mean more dollars, yen, euros, etc... More money means happy shareholders. That's all good. Unfortunately gree fails in step 1.

halelujah!!

Winnson
04-01-2015, 11:12 AM
I love each and every one of you very, very much.

Except for those of you I don't like very much I guess.

Peace

willis3
04-01-2015, 02:56 PM

Thanks.

Read the unedited version! BEFORE LEGALOUS, thought he was god and changed the whole paragraph without consent !!

Weasel
04-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Helpful tip:

Don't let multiple mods issue you infractions for the same post. One infraction will suffice, multiple infractions for the same post is redundant and unneccesary, and result in the automated forum moderation program malfunctioning.

aarondavidsdad
04-07-2015, 04:19 PM
Weasel banned again? Ummmm... nice job?

Relic
04-07-2015, 04:41 PM
Helpful tip:

Don't let multiple mods issue you infractions for the same post. One infraction will suffice, multiple infractions for the same post is redundant and unneccesary, and result in the automated forum moderation program malfunctioning.

There weren't duplicate infractions issued, and we sent proof of this in a PM.

Weasel banned again? Ummmm... nice job?

Thank you. This is the result of consistent breaking of the forum Code of Conduct.