PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Gree for taking boost from Masters and Prestige FLTQ/LTQ

truthteller
03-30-2015, 10:32 AM
I honestly have to say thank you

those events were taking too much time, now that there are no boost, then my whole faction is very happy
we now only go for the temp items and get to enjoy real life

Please neven again bring back boost for FLTQs/LTQs, it will be much appreciated

My faction is very happy

we do EB what we can
RB easy and normal
FL and WD have fun doing some battles

we finally get to enjoy Real Life!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Dave Gould
03-31-2015, 04:41 AM
I find it strange that you feel you can't enjoy RL because of a game. Are people not mature and sensible enough to play when they want to and it's fun versus the time when they need to concentrate on real life. It's only a game.

sstuutss
03-31-2015, 06:42 AM
It's only a game. Thats like saying to someone with a gambling problem 'its only a horse race'

truthteller
03-31-2015, 11:16 AM
I find it strange that you feel you can't enjoy RL because of a game. Are people not mature and sensible enough to play when they want to and it's fun versus the time when they need to concentrate on real life. It's only a game.

you are right, unfortunatly, team loyalty "forces" us to help during FLTQs, which takes time at the beginning and less time at lated levels, but you always have it in the back of your head that you need to check to "hit" the target again

now that there are no boost, we are writting off this events, thus all members are free of any team obligation to participate, thus getting to enjoy MORE of real life (I should had put "more" in my original post) ;)

Spetsnaz
03-31-2015, 01:50 PM
Amen to that. And that's why your name is truthteller. No bonuses means I have more free time. WooHoo

Benasi
03-31-2015, 03:03 PM
Yes indeed, was a drag!