PDA

View Full Version : Gree, Please explain why....

Bone Daddy
03-30-2015, 10:23 AM
You think inflation was good for the game.

Did you think it would result in so many of the top gold players (25+ vaults per cycle) quitting the game?

Discuss.

Modern War Forum GF
03-30-2015, 10:28 AM
They wanna make all players with kickass regen quit THE game..
They think iT Will mean more profit..
We are not valued paying customers, we are numbers and expandable

2000y2k
03-31-2015, 10:35 AM
The whole stat inflation is just dumb. Why would anyone make two week long event where the longer you stay in the game the bigger stats you get 100% free. At least the Apollo ranked units you had to rank up and earn the right to purchase.

goblue21
03-31-2015, 11:58 AM
i think its a great Idea. The More people play, the better stats they have. Tap Tap Tap

Bone Daddy
04-01-2015, 07:12 AM
well gree can kiss my *profanity removed* and many of the uber gold spenders *profanity removed* good bye. Stupidest company on the face of the earth.

Brandon Barber
04-02-2015, 05:25 PM
And yet thousands of us who never get any good units or any of the bonuses that matter because we aren't part of a fortune 500 company at least can put the smack down in wd. Made it more interesting for me at least. Even tho I know I'll never get any regeneration units....so quit crying all you losers who have spent 3 years trolling the gold vaults for your little pathetic units and make way for the new generation. We are here