PDA

View Full Version : Useless, gree royally screwed the game!

Killer p
03-30-2015, 06:18 AM
My account is now useless, any mini playing the game this week has overtaken me, who else feels the same?
Why did I spend my last 2 years playing this game for?
How you gonna rectify this nonsense.
Do you want me to quit?

Can a mod or a gree person that knows anything about anything please answer my questions?
Thank you very much.

Rickdee
03-30-2015, 06:41 AM
Game is on its last legs and they want to suck money out of a new lot of people before they close ship.. Its pretty obvious... Between this and MW i have never seen this many quit in such a short time... But Gree doesnt care because the game will be coming to an end soon

Max Powers
03-30-2015, 07:04 AM
|I've been playing for a little over 2 years, working my butt off while spending gold, and spending the time to complete all these events to get my stats where they are, only to have new minis able to get the same stats in a couple of days without hesitation... or gold.. For high level players, gold is required to finish eb. Good way to keep old customers, because I'm sure all these new players will pour all their money on something they already have now. Anyway all I have to say is goodluck come war time. Wouldn't surprise me to see syns with a bunch of lvl 30's with 500 mill def or more.
Good luck all!

CatDor
03-30-2015, 07:34 AM
I am level 200+ and my syndicate will no longer be participating in battles the items are not worth the effort and there's no way half of my syndicate can compete. SA will be worthless to participate as well due to too many low levels with no real iph and again the items are not worth the effort. Allowing a brand new account to do eb straight thru seems like a complete waste, they need no gold so no money made. Veteran players are where the money is made and yet with how hopeless doing the eb was this round I didn't spend 1 penny for the first time.

Jeronimo
03-30-2015, 08:23 AM
If you spend 2 years of your time and you get mad because they change the game, than it is pretty obvious that you are addicted sir. Good luck with that.

Max Powers
03-30-2015, 09:18 AM
I said I played 2 years. Not spent my whole 2 years of my life playing, please read again. I participated in the events worth the reward like anyone does, and was a nice way to kill down time. Addicted or not, if you don't see there's a problem here, then you are most oblivious my friend. Unless you made super mini like a lot of people did, then good luck to you as well. I'm sure you'll have plenty of fun later on. Cheers

Meatloaf
03-30-2015, 10:50 AM
I hear the distinct sound of tiny violins playing in the distance. Very faint, but their sound is quite lovely.

Max Powers
03-30-2015, 10:55 AM
I hear the distinct sound of tiny violins playing in the distance. Very faint, but their sound is quite lovely.

Then we shall dance the night away.

sister morphine
03-30-2015, 10:58 AM
Game is on its last legs and they want to suck money out of a new lot of people before they close ship.. Its pretty obvious... Between this and MW i have never seen this many quit in such a short time... But Gree doesnt care because the game will be coming to an end soon
If I had a pound for every time someone says the game is heading for the end, I'd have enough to buy the gold to do the legendary bosses. :) As it is, £90 odd per account is too much to justify.

I don't get Gree's way of thinking at all; if the purpose is to suck the new minis into spending why allow them to become stronger than 95% or more of all players inside five days and all for free.

Relic
03-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Hey everyone,

I've sent feedback on the recent EB to the team and they asked me to tell you that they have taken it into consideration and will make adjustments to the game in the future.:)

Also, I want to make it VERY clear that the game is NOT shutting down.

Thanks

Steve1302
03-30-2015, 11:49 AM
4 year I been playing this game and used to spend a vault every battle (silly i know).with around 150mill att and def. Not the best I no but I've been in a top 1k syn for the last year. Some one made a mini yesterday morning in my syn and he is now over 200mil one free hit on a level 100 boss.
Absolute joke this game is now it USED to be fun once over

Winnson
03-30-2015, 12:25 PM
I hope you believe in stat inflation stories, because you're in one!

https://noputhyfooting.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/deadmentellnotales.jpg

JSTUNNA
03-30-2015, 01:09 PM
Eh, I'll keep my L250+ account.

Someone's L45 they made a week ago for this EB can't come anywhere near touching my 400%+ bonuses.

How about next EB you make L100 boss health for L250+ THE SAME as it was for <L50 players on this EB. I think that sounds fair.

Winnson
03-30-2015, 01:11 PM
And the kids that just have an 'I win!' button will get bored pretty quick.

I'm going to hang in, just to see what happens.

Sometimes, the journey is a lot more interesting than the destination.

wibble4321
03-30-2015, 04:10 PM

That is how you win at the game of life, how you look at it not how you measure it.

cooch
03-30-2015, 04:26 PM
4 year I been playing this game and used to spend a vault every battle (silly i know).with around 150mill att and def. Not the best I no but I've been in a top 1k syn for the last year. Some one made a mini yesterday morning in my syn and he is now over 200mil one free hit on a level 100 boss.
Absolute joke this game is now it USED to be fun once over

Sorry I find that hard to believe. Not the mini created but you spending a vault a war and only in a Top 1000? Yep you didn't spend it well as you could be in a lot of better ranked syns with associated mods, syn weapons etc.

cooch
03-30-2015, 04:33 PM
And the kids that just have an 'I win!' button will get bored pretty quick.

I'm going to hang in, just to see what happens.

Great idea you know how to play the game.

Don't we already know what is going to happen? Most of the outcry especially from the long term free veterans is really sad. They have seen this cycle before do they think it will be different?

So next EB they will lower value of prizes, mods, make all levels harder except maybe lvl 250 and above. Some gold players will retire or quit. Most will hang on and create/have created new accounts that spend gold and retire the ones they have when it makes sense. Free players stick around and cry on the board while some quit.

More things change more things stay the same.

It's a journey we've seen before. Roll with the waves and enjoy the peaks. Ride out the valleys or call it a day.

This forum is full of lemon squirters who can't seem to cope with changes good or bad. Real life for them has got to be a chore. If not for them then anyone around them.

Is what it is.

What do you think Winnson?

I love tacos
03-30-2015, 04:37 PM
What is a lemon squirter?

I love tacos
03-30-2015, 05:39 PM
*inappropriate quote removed*

Thanks, great analogy!

MK Loves You
03-30-2015, 05:45 PM
Thanks, great analogy!

No problem. Here to help. :)

Dipstik
03-30-2015, 05:51 PM
Great idea you know how to play the game.

Don't we already know what is going to happen? Most of the outcry especially from the long term free veterans is really sad. They have seen this cycle before do they think it will be different?

So next EB they will lower value of prizes, mods, make all levels harder except maybe lvl 250 and above. Some gold players will retire or quit. Most will hang on and create/have created new accounts that spend gold and retire the ones they have when it makes sense. Free players stick around and cry on the board while some quit.

More things change more things stay the same.

It's a journey we've seen before. Roll with the waves and enjoy the peaks. Ride out the valleys or call it a day.

This forum is full of lemon squirters who can't seem to cope with changes good or bad. Real life for them has got to be a chore. If not for them then anyone around them.

Is what it is.

What do you think Winnson?

I've been pretty consistent in advocating for less outright punishment of high level players while still pointing out that some level of attrition is necessary for the game's profitability. However this new event is so over the that there's really no coming back from it. From here on out all future events will have to be scaled up to account for the ridiculously high stats of the new super-minis. The only way they could recover from this without expecting every old player to quit would be to get rid of "attack" and "defense" as a factor in event participation. They pretty much blew up the game, and I'm pissed.

TheJess
03-30-2015, 06:01 PM
Eh, I'll keep my L250+ account.

Someone's L45 they made a week ago for this EB can't come anywhere near touching my 400%+ bonuses.

How about next EB you make L100 boss health for L250+ THE SAME as it was for <L50 players on this EB. I think that sounds fair.

Probably the only close to viable solution I've seen. Let the L 100-250+ players one click on the next EB will allow them to restore balance to their accounts and honor the bonuses they earned.

cooch
03-30-2015, 08:21 PM
I've been pretty consistent in advocating for less outright punishment of high level players while still pointing out that some level of attrition is necessary for the game's profitability. However this new event is so over the that there's really no coming back from it. From here on out all future events will have to be scaled up to account for the ridiculously high stats of the new super-minis. The only way they could recover from this without expecting every old player to quit would be to get rid of "attack" and "defense" as a factor in event participation. They pretty much blew up the game, and I'm pissed.

Funzio designed it this way. While most if not all app games reward lvl up funzio punishes u. I believe it was their solution to what is seen even in top 10 pvp games.

The fast spenders or silly free fast players lvl up too quickly. They complain and become bored. They outpace the game development and start complaining on forums or more importantly in feedback on app in tunes/play

So funzio built in planned obsolescence. Most players (who spend) were not expected to play for more than 2 yrs. If you didn't spend then they had developed a way for you to quit or start over.

The intent is to punish you for leveling up to max level. They expected most maxed lvls to exit game and take with them all the better mods. Gree added stat inflation to speed this along and bring up new gold players that worked first time.

I remember mods new to the funzio game setup admitted it was weird and not understood. Think they do now.

So yes you are playing a game platform that doesn't want high lvl players. Unless u can spend your way past the penalties of leveling up.

Since about 2% of players actually spend any money they have enough free/tapjoy players.

hexie
03-30-2015, 08:22 PM
I hope you believe in stat inflation stories, because you're in one!

Highly underrated post!

Dipstik
03-30-2015, 08:41 PM
Yeah, I get that, cooch. My point was that this event takes it well beyond a gentle nudge towards the door for the old players. It's about one step short of logging in and getting a popup that says "Thanks for playing, now go away."

cooch
03-30-2015, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I get that, cooch. My point was that this event takes it well beyond a gentle nudge towards the door for the old players. It's about one step short of logging in and getting a popup that says "Thanks for playing, now go away."

I hear you. Remember Mad magazine? "Don't go away mad, just go away"

TheJess
03-31-2015, 05:28 AM
Funzio designed it this way. While most if not all app games reward lvl up funzio punishes u. I believe it was their solution to what is seen even in top 10 pvp games.

The fast spenders or silly free fast players lvl up too quickly. They complain and become bored. They outpace the game development and start complaining on forums or more importantly in feedback on app in tunes/play

So funzio built in planned obsolescence. Most players (who spend) were not expected to play for more than 2 yrs. If you didn't spend then they had developed a way for you to quit or start over.

The intent is to punish you for leveling up to max level. They expected most maxed lvls to exit game and take with them all the better mods. Gree added stat inflation to speed this along and bring up new gold players that worked first time.

I remember mods new to the funzio game setup admitted it was weird and not understood. Think they do now.

So yes you are playing a game platform that doesn't want high lvl players. Unless u can spend your way past the penalties of leveling up.

Since about 2% of players actually spend any money they have enough free/tapjoy players.

Finally an explanation that makes sense. It's all about deprecating mods earned or bought in the past, unless you're willing to pay a lot of real $$$$ to maintain their value by paying for the new high powered weapons.

aarondavidsdad
03-31-2015, 06:02 AM
I hear you. Remember Mad magazine? "Don't go away mad, just go away"

Motley Crue had a song by this name on their CD Dr. Feelgood. Good tune.

Max Power
03-31-2015, 06:28 AM
*inappropriate quote removed*

It's the perfect term from someone named "cooch".

Spot on. I continue playing and not spending for the sole purpose of using Gree's server space. It's the only pound of flesh I can carve out at this juncture.

Relic
03-31-2015, 09:54 AM
Hey everyone,

You should all have received your items for the Off-Duty Dustup. If you haven't, please contact Customer Support and let them know. If you've already submitted a ticket on it, you don't have to do it again.

Thanks.

Sandukan
03-31-2015, 10:14 AM
Hey everyone,

You should all have received your items for the Off-Duty Dustup. If you haven't, please contact Customer Support and let them know. If you've already submitted a ticket on it, you don't have to do it again.

Thanks.

What about the items that were removed from our inventory last week that you promised would be return by the start of the new lockbox?

Max Powers
03-31-2015, 08:47 PM
What about the items that were removed from our inventory last week that you promised would be return by the start of the new lockbox?

Still haven't received mine. I had 4 items total as well. Without a screenshot, might be hard to prove. Oh well.

cooch
03-31-2015, 08:49 PM
Still haven't received mine. I had 4 items total as well. Without a screenshot, might be hard to prove. Oh well.

Relax they will be returned after case event. That's the latest ticket response from gree.

HavingFun
03-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Relax they will be returned after case event. That's the latest ticket response from gree.

Exactly what was so extravagant about his post that he needs to be told to relax? Besides, when a Gree administrator comes onto the forum and states items will be credited back BEFORE the new case event begins, what exactly should people think?