PDA

View Full Version : Next WD begins 04-03 GOOD FRIDAY

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-30-2015, 03:14 AM
WD begins on Good Friday, one of the holiest holidays for Christians, and runs though Easter Day, the holiest day for most Christians. WTF?

Big John
03-30-2015, 03:37 AM
Onward Christian Soldiers.

Ozymandias
03-30-2015, 05:30 AM
I guess people who it bothers won't be playing.

CC1
03-30-2015, 06:15 AM
WD begins on Good Friday, one of the holiest holidays for Christians, and runs though Easter Day, the holiest day for most Christians. WTF?

Not surprised. WD always seems to fall on holiday weekends. Remember when it was a 4 week cycle and they shortened it to three? I think some math wizard figured out they could make more WDs fall on major holidays if they switched to a three week cycle. Why? I don't know. But, it's a heck of a coincidence.

Agent Orange
03-30-2015, 07:10 AM
Sadly just another nail in the coffin.....

Big John
03-30-2015, 07:11 AM
Holiday weekend, let the bugs commence.

Apollo13
03-30-2015, 07:43 AM
It's the crusade.

Rob TRK
03-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Why are you bothered? After all the Moto is dewin Nutin. So if your religion is so important to you don't play a game. It's a game entertainment no more no less...

I personally don't subscribe to your chosen cult, but will be spending time with my family and will play the game when I choose. It's really not that hard is it...

Ozymandias
03-30-2015, 08:08 AM
Fortunately, according to the globe, it finishes upon Tuesday, so that you can take Friday off, and still get a full 3 days of war.

plavine
03-30-2015, 10:52 AM
Events do not rest on holidays - we all know this

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-30-2015, 11:33 AM
I'm not bothered, no sir. But, I bet there are some who are bothered. There are some decent people who care. As far as I'm concerned, WD could become a 365 day a year event, never ending event, wouldn't bother me one iota.

Veccster
03-30-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm not bothered, no sir. But, I bet there are some who are bothered. There are some decent people who care. As far as I'm concerned, WD could become a 365 day a year event, never ending event, wouldn't bother me one iota.

It's interesting that you are not bothered yet you start a thread to provoke others to be bothered.

On your topic....it doesn't bother me at all. They run WD every 3 weeks regardless of holidays. It would be worse if they tried to move things around each time there was a holiday that coincided. Gree is not good at audibling changes.

Besides, I have it on my calendar every 3 weeks as a reminder and I REALLY don't want to edit that reminder.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
03-30-2015, 01:59 PM
It's interesting that you are not bothered yet you start a thread to provoke others to be bothered.

On your topic....it doesn't bother me at all. They run WD every 3 weeks regardless of holidays. It would be worse if they tried to move things around each time there was a holiday that coincided. Gree is not good at audibling changes.

Besides, I have it on my calendar every 3 weeks as a reminder and I REALLY don't want to edit that reminder.

Here's a clue, BOSS, ignore posts that you dislike.

No accolades, praise, or fans required to post on here.

People post because GREE allows them to post, as long as they follow GREE's Rules.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-30-2015, 02:01 PM
Here's a clue, BOSS, ignore posts that you dislike.

No accolades, praise, or fans required to post on here.

People post because GREE allows them to post, as long as they follow GREE's Rules.

Thank you, my friend. Thank you very much. LOL

GSF Wingman GRI
03-30-2015, 02:12 PM

Everyday another holiday...who cares...

Relic
03-30-2015, 02:35 PM
I'll lock this thread up since it seems like it was meant to provoke upheaval.

I'd like to remind everyone that religious discussion should be handled very carefully on the forum. Disparaging anyone's beliefs is advised against.

Thanks.