PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ/LTQ Combat Echelon - Time issue...

Flack~
03-29-2015, 09:01 PM
On the world domination menu says we have an extra day left on Combat Echelon, on the missions menu it says event ends tomorrow on the 30th... Given the energy requirements match that of a 4 day energy event, IT SHOULD END ON THE 31st. But GIVEN that the master speed event has already ended, we only HAVE THREE days for a 4 day ENERGY EVENT. NOT TO MENTION THE OVERLAP ON THE FIRST DAY.....

Rolinz
03-29-2015, 10:50 PM
Another GREEdy "OVERSIGHT" or it is "working as intended", whatever that means.

By the time they answer this, the event will be over and we will be facing more LTQs.

Apollo13
03-30-2015, 12:32 AM
Gree lawyers' advice the mods to remain silent and not to say anything that might invite a lawsuit.

raw2
03-30-2015, 12:44 AM
There are other ways that you can get their attention. I used one .

captainfly
03-30-2015, 08:57 AM
Yes this Question we have too. What is the correct time now. 1 day 8 hour left (like standing in World Domination) or 2 hour 3 min like standing in mission list?
Gree could you please tell us, we really need to know this. Thx.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-30-2015, 11:06 AM
event just ended but on globe has 1 day to go... Gree maths 2+2=Milk break nap time.

Big John
03-30-2015, 11:16 AM
They need to get their act together.

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Should still be going for the next 1.5 days, according to the game mission plan. Gree even sent out an announcement a few hours ago adjusting event times, and said Combat Echelon goes until March 31st. But this event started late (FLTQ goals didn't appear) and now ended 1.5 days early.

We've now gone from 7 multi-level simultaneous events, including 2 concurrent LTQ's, to only 2 simultaneous events, and zero LTQ's to spend energy on.

Can't even finish the Combat Echelon LTQ that we were working on, to meet goals that we were investing in. That's messed up.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 12:41 PM
Gree lawyers' advice the mods to remain silent and not to say anything that might invite a lawsuit.

GREE is lawsuit-proof. The ToS basically states that GREE can do whatever, whenever they want without reason or explaination.

Remember that every time you load the app. That's how you agree to GREE's ToS.

Relic
03-30-2015, 12:42 PM
Hello!

The issue with Combat Echelon has been fixed. The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

xlt
03-30-2015, 12:49 PM
Hello!

The issue with Combat Echelon has been fixed. The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Yes, just noticed that all the work we had done, energy spent on the lvl were at is now back to zero. All that energy lost, that really does nothing for the morale of my teammates.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 12:53 PM
Yes, just noticed that all the work we had done, energy spent on the lvl were at is now back to zero. All that energy lost, that really does nothing for the morale of my teammates.

Considering the event ended and you wouldn't have finished that goal anyway, you've really not lost or gained anything but more time for the event.

testpilot
03-30-2015, 12:53 PM
It's actually back for 1 day AND 3hrs. Good gravy............. thought I would have a nice small goals list and some peace. Meh, I'll still have some peace.... by not doing any of it.

goblue21
03-30-2015, 01:06 PM
Hello!

This is a joke, So if we were almost done, we have to start all the way back at 0. Sorry guys...you should have known we would have screwed you again. Stop with the sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. you are not sorry or else you would have fixed it before it happened. we told you about the overlap and you ignored us. Talk is cheap, show us some actions.

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Wait... we just tens of THOUSANDS of energy points spent, and in some cases purchased, to do this LTQ which was shortened to begin with because of a Gree error.

Please tell me there's something more here than just "we're sorry for the inconvenience."

ezmunie
03-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Hello!

I'm just gonna tell my guys not to do anything since we lost our progress on this. I had sent a ticket to gree about this before time ran out, asking which clock was right and I got no reply. This totally sux. Why even bring it back if we have to start over.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-30-2015, 01:41 PM
wow 3 hours extra when our whole team had 2 hits to go now the whole thing at 0.

you owe us all compensation for your mistake.

elangomatt
03-30-2015, 01:45 PM
Hello!

Sorry for the inconvenience of lost progress on the current goal? Sorry isn't going to give us back the thousands of energy that was lost by Gree's latest screw up.

good gawd noooo
03-30-2015, 01:50 PM
Hello!

do not take this personally as it not directed at you. however wth are you thinking?/ people got close to finishing it we are only on 17 which is for a very nice unit.. and spent gold trying to push for it and due to NO ERROR of ours because your screwed up launch time etc and had various misinformation out there you end it early.. thus screwing players..only to restart it(to benefit players) BUT and this is a HUGE but you reset all the progress.. there is no way in hell my team is willing to invest even more gold to redo all the hard work.. I seriously hope you have a better solution then one your team has delivered so far

SaB Matt
03-30-2015, 01:55 PM
Why even do the LTQ with no bonus get same or better units from farming units from raid boss Gree killed the LTQ with no bonuses

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 01:58 PM
Holy crap!!!! Gree just reset the FLTQ progress a SECOND time. When they brought back the LTQ, my faction did many kills to try to get back on track, and did maybe half the FLTQ level we were working on. An hour or so later, Gree just reset the FLTQ AGAIN, and we're right back to zero. Even more tens of thousands energy points lost.

I try to remain calm on this forum. But are you freaking kidding me????? Why should we play ANY part of this game anymore, if it's just going to be zeroed out, over and over???

Eduard
03-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Why even do the LTQ with no bonus get same or better units from farming units from raid boss Gree killed the LTQ with no bonuses

Sab is right. Ignore this fltq, not worth playing it. Dont waist your energy on this event, sure if you know now Gree does nothing at all.

Modern War Forum GF
03-30-2015, 02:09 PM

AGREE and make an add;

Community stop freaking doing these stupid ltq events without boost and with rewards so bad a lvl5 raid boss Sh.iT.s better loot!

good gawd noooo
03-30-2015, 02:14 PM
Hello!

ok new glitch the orinigal amount showed so we continued upped it signifigantly then what do you know even the new kills vanish.. so even our kills after rest are gone wtf gree

AfterHours-Oliver
03-30-2015, 02:24 PM
No point in me jumping on the bandwagon but I will anyway. Wasted gold, wasted time, really very poor yet again. Feels like we are all part of some social Experiment....

PITA4PRES
03-30-2015, 02:32 PM
I wasted energy refills to at least get the indy prize before the original timer ran out but wouldn't have needed to if everything was working properly. Now I will probably br out of the wrapper prize as well because my faction may not be able to finish now with all kills having been reset. We will again receive no compensation for yet another time. At least I don't spend any money on this game.

Flack~
03-30-2015, 02:41 PM
What is going on? My faction just got 18/140 on 15/15 prestige and the goals reset. It keeps resetting every few minutes for both FLTQ AND LTQ.

Please give us back our gold.

goblue21
03-30-2015, 02:53 PM
What is going on? My faction just got 18/140 on 15/15 prestige and the goals reset. It keeps resetting every few minutes for both FLTQ AND LTQ.

Please give us back our gold.

It Got Real, Gree Went Home.

ezmunie
03-30-2015, 02:56 PM
I just did the ind. master ltq 5/20 and it didn't advance to the next lvl. It says 1/1 on the lvl with a big green checkmark inside but I got no unit.

I'm done. this ltq is screwed up.

CC1
03-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Wait... we just tens of THOUSANDS of energy points spent, and in some cases purchased, to do this LTQ which was shortened to begin with because of a Gree error.

Please tell me there's something more here than just "we're sorry for the inconvenience."

Gree thanks you for your gold. Oh wait, no they don't. They just sit back and laugh that they suckered you into it again.

Jg48
03-30-2015, 02:57 PM
Once again gree could give two shakes about its players

Jg48
03-30-2015, 02:59 PM
Just for us players to spend more money on there broken game

Modern War Forum GF
03-30-2015, 03:06 PM
Just for us players to spend more money on there broken game

thanx to all su kers spending gold GREE has no reason to fix anything.

Stop spending gold is hurting GREE in their pockets and GREE has shown not to listen to ANYTHING THE community Posts, so that Will be only thing left to force GREE to listen!

CC1
03-30-2015, 03:10 PM
I'm stunned that everyone hasn't realize Gree cares about you even less than Bernie Madoff cared about his investors. You keep spending and complaining when you get burned.

Words to live by "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me."

Jg48
03-30-2015, 03:42 PM
Believe me I went from tier 2 sometimes tier 3 gold bonus to a big zero thanks gree

Relic
03-30-2015, 03:43 PM
Holy crap!!!! Gree just reset the FLTQ progress a SECOND time. When they brought back the LTQ, my faction did many kills to try to get back on track, and did maybe half the FLTQ level we were working on. An hour or so later, Gree just reset the FLTQ AGAIN, and we're right back to zero. Even more tens of thousands energy points lost.

I try to remain calm on this forum. But are you freaking kidding me????? Why should we play ANY part of this game anymore, if it's just going to be zeroed out, over and over???

I raised this issue to the team and they are working on it currently. I'm really sorry about this.

As I receive more information on this I'll pass it along to you.

Talahaski
03-30-2015, 03:55 PM
I assume you will notify us when it's fixed properly

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 04:16 PM
This is so messed up...

Relic
03-30-2015, 04:52 PM
Quick question for everyone - the team has worked on a fix for the repeated resetting of the goals to zero. Are you still experiencing this or has it resolved on your end? Please let us know so we can work with the team more on this if necessary.

Thank you!

Modern War Forum GF
03-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Quick question for everyone - the team has worked on a fix for the repeated resetting of the goals to zero. Are you still experiencing this or has it resolved on your end? Please let us know so we can work with the team more on this if necessary.

Thank you!

So much time gone, so much energy wasted..

Just hand out all rewards to Everyone and be done with iT!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-30-2015, 05:52 PM
So much time gone, so much energy wasted..

Just hand out all rewards to Everyone and be done with iT!

Great answer, best solution at this late date.

raw2
03-30-2015, 06:23 PM
The answers we get from GREE more remind me of the phrase from the series Sledge Hammer . " Trust me ,I know what I am doing " . That usually meant something bad was about to happen.

Mikelord
03-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Thanks Relic. Your post is ideal to get a refund from Apple and/or Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Hello!

This guy is joking right?

Mikelord
03-30-2015, 06:47 PM
This kind of thinking warrants a refund, not a mouth full of piss

Rolinz
03-30-2015, 07:02 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
Hello!

This guy is joking right?

If their answer was "sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you" and "you will likely have lost progress on it", that just shows us they do not care to correct or compensate those people for the mistakes and incompetence by GREEdy!!!

Ranger89
03-30-2015, 07:09 PM
The event has been extended by three hours. You will resume on the goal you were working on; however, you will likely have lost progress on it. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you

GREE, how obtuse are you!

Extending the event by three hours does NOTHING! It's more of an insult to us than a fix of your incompetent programming and execution.

At level 18/20 for the Masters section, it might take 10-12 hours to generate the (12 x 338) or a total of 454,272 (12 x 338 x 112) energy units... Not to mention the lost time and uncertainty for 60 people in the faction about when we can start up trying to complete the event. We might have tired to complete the event, and perhaps would have, but when you can't even run an event, after 3 years, what the heck are you all doing?

How are you going to reimburse us for the 4,056 units of energy wasted when I defeated the level 18 target only to have the game reset the counter?

Just like the Grim Harvest FLT you screwed up in October, I'm glad to say I've been Gold Free since then!

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 07:17 PM

Thank you!

Sorry Relic, you already fooled me twice. Our team is not about to keep playing this FLTQ, just to see if Gree will reset us once more.

Wildblue
03-30-2015, 07:25 PM
I spoke too soon--just logged on the game. Before, only our FLTQ level had been reset multiple times. Now my ILTQ level has been reset again too.

I'm done. Not doing beta testing and bug finding for Gree. You guys figure it out.

AHH
03-30-2015, 08:07 PM
I'm convinced this game is part of a larger social experiment.

Push the hamsters as far as they can to see the response. Those that continue to stick around are subjected to further "testing"....

Rolinz
03-30-2015, 08:17 PM

How about taking GREE to small claims court for the money spent on items that does not work?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/honda-hybrid-lawsuit-heather-peters-wins_n_1248357.html

Talahaski
03-30-2015, 09:10 PM
Do we assume it's fixed since there has been no more communication?

It's been more than 3 hours since broken

GeoffW
03-31-2015, 05:48 AM
Mine is not resetting to zero any more, but I have lost considerable progress on indy 15/15 to the extent I cannot complete without gold, which I will not do. Over 3 resets I have lost 5 or 6 kills.

Relic
03-31-2015, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone,

I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you sooner on this but the issue with the repeated resetting of goals should now be fixed.

Modern War Forum GF
03-31-2015, 01:50 PM
Hi everyone,

I apologize that I haven't gotten back to you sooner on this but the issue with the repeated resetting of goals should now be fixed.

ROFL.. Too funny

Talahaski
03-31-2015, 01:52 PM
Response came too late. Myself any many of my east coast teammates were already off to bed. So today we had to catch up using gold since our energy got wasted last night from no responce and yesterday evening from the resetting bug occurring multiple times.

Talahaski
03-31-2015, 01:55 PM
Just noticed the time of your responce was 4:42pm today. Isn't the event basically over.

Relic
03-31-2015, 02:01 PM
My apologies for that as well.

Modern War Forum GF
03-31-2015, 02:18 PM
My apologies for that as well.

Please don't post that.. IT only adds to THE insult