PDA

View Full Version : Another SA added to globe

Demolisher VFF Rebels
03-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Thank you gree for running events overlapping constantly I see why more and more retire every day . When everyone is gone in time you will know why from burning players and teams out

Calzs
03-29-2015, 01:45 PM
Thank you gree for running events overlapping constantly I see why more and more retire every day . When everyone is gone in time you will know why from burning players and teams out

Take them one event at a time. I've completed all except the LTB and LTQ.

My syn done all except the last stage of elite SLTQ. It's simple, just take em 1 at a time and be active.

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 02:47 PM
The SA was already there, we just didn't know that the past event was also SA. I like SA. You don't need gold to do well in, now thanks to the demons it's all activity

Demolisher VFF Rebels
03-29-2015, 03:07 PM
I agree Evan I like SA too but in the middle of RB and most recent one wasn't planned and in middle of epic boss Id like main events to be seperate. Yes most active dominate atm in SA which suited my team this time but leads to a lot of checking in timewise if running battles etc lol

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 03:24 PM
I agree Evan I like SA too but in the middle of RB and most recent one wasn't planned and in middle of epic boss Id like main events to be seperate. Yes most active dominate atm in SA which suited my team this time but leads to a lot of checking in timewise if running battles etc lol

True, I hate the fact that we can't jump for RB

Calzs
03-29-2015, 03:27 PM
What's the issue with them being on at the same time? I found it quite easy. I'd log in, deploy in SA whilst waiting for them to count I'd go summon & kill raid boss. Repeat every 30mins. Before the SA event I was hitting the guy every 5min so I didn't really need to keep hitting him that often.

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 04:07 PM
What's the issue with them being on at the same time? I found it quite easy. I'd log in, deploy in SA whilst waiting for them to count I'd go summon & kill raid boss. Repeat every 30mins. Before the SA event I was hitting the guy every 5min so I didn't really need to keep hitting him that often.

Not SA and EB.. SA and RB

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 10:22 AM
Another SA over Easter weekend?

Great! :cool:

jfgarzon
03-30-2015, 04:16 PM
It's great a third street assault and they haven't even given the correct prizes for 2 street assaults ago. Sent a ticket a week ago and still no response. I'm sure there is a team working on it for sure

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 05:56 PM
It's great a third street assault and they haven't even given the correct prizes for 2 street assaults ago. Sent a ticket a week ago and still no response. I'm sure there is a team working on it for sure

*sings* Let it gooooo... let it goooo...

(those units are already obsolete)

1Shot
03-30-2015, 07:31 PM

This has been fixed for many already as of now. If you still have not received a missing sa prize, I would contact them again.