PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with high-level boss health bars?

hexie
03-29-2015, 01:50 AM
It started in lvl 93...the hits were not registering.

I'm seeing something odd like what NYCMOM posted (the thread was deleted) for boss levels 97-100 but I think the hits are registering and it's a case of the boss health indicator not working correctly.

After so many hits of not seeing anything, eventually big chunks of health start coming off the boss health bar with it functioning as if the boss was a lot lower level. For most players, well certainly the majority at level 250+, you don't see big chunks like that fly off it, especially not on lv100 bosses.

GREE, how come it's not taking a sliver off the health bar per hit like normal? Did the increase in boss health break the calculation for displaying damage on the gauge? :rolleyes:

NYCMOM
04-01-2015, 10:21 AM
I figured it out...it took 43 hits to bring down the boss at level 100+legendary....That was a lot of gold...over 1800 total hits on bosses from level 93-100 plus legendary goals

Seriously, 43 hits on one boss???? That's just insane Gree!!! I will never put out that much gold again on an EB....And all because I was a level 250+...

jmeijer
04-01-2015, 10:55 AM
I figured it out...it took 43 hits to bring down the boss at level 100+legendary....That was a lot of gold...over 1800 total hits on bosses from level 93-100 plus legendary goals

Seriously, 43 hits on one boss???? That's just insane Gree!!! I will never put out that much gold again on an EB....And all because I was a level 250+...Isn't it smarter to start over then? 43 hits means that your avg raw should be around 40 million, depends on the mafia attack mod though..

You could've started a new account, beaten a lot of level 100's with one shot and put it as DL for your syndicate.

CatDor
04-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Isn't it smarter to start over then? Spoken like a true noob! I've been playing (playing!!!) for three years (as of April 4, 2012)I've built up my mods, built up my iph and taken all the changes just fine for the most part because unlike lots of people I've very modestly spent in this game. I've always been happy to just have a top 750 syndicate and play the game knowing my modest spending would never get me the highest stats or highest iph. However gree making my L229 characters stats crap cause I can't complete eb and allowing a new account that has not put in time let alone even modest money come in and achieve higher stats then my 3 year account is offensive! The fix is not start over the fix is gree needs to appreciate their long term customers (gold free members, modest spenders-big spenders) time is just as important as gold spending cause a happy customer brings you new customers.

Nighteg
04-01-2015, 02:06 PM
43 hits means that your avg raw should be around 40 million

You failed math, haven't you?

HavingFun
04-01-2015, 10:57 PM
You failed math, haven't you?

Understatement of the year lmao

jmeijer
04-04-2015, 12:13 PM
You failed math, haven't you?No, because you have to take mafia attack mod into consideration.

cooch
04-04-2015, 12:26 PM
No, because you have to take mafia attack mod into consideration.

Boss kills based on raw attack stats only no mods at all.

cooch
04-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Isn't it smarter to start over then? Spoken like a true noob! I've been playing (playing!!!) for three years (as of April 4, 2012)I've built up my mods, built up my iph and taken all the changes just fine for the most part because unlike lots of people I've very modestly spent in this game. I've always been happy to just have a top 750 syndicate and play the game knowing my modest spending would never get me the highest stats or highest iph. However gree making my L229 characters stats crap cause I can't complete eb and allowing a new account that has not put in time let alone even modest money come in and achieve higher stats then my 3 year account is offensive! The fix is not start over the fix is gree needs to appreciate their long term customers (gold free members, modest spenders-big spenders) time is just as important as gold spending cause a happy customer brings you new customers.

You have only got 1/3 correct. Big time long time gold spenders r okay in grees mind. The free and very modest gold buyers that r long in tooth gree has provided u a chance to quit or start over. Cry all you want but that is their objective.