PDA

View Full Version : Epic Boss - a gamechanger but not in a good way

Blaggard
03-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Looks like further droves of long-term players are calling it quits after this stupid event.

With the game mechanics being so utterly borked after this EB, most of the strongest players in the game will be lvl 90-150s who have farmed non-stop. If you're not in either of those tiers, then you're screwed. As always the 250+ have it worse than ever.

I've seen accounts less than 5 days old above 600M defense and attack.

Congratulations Gree, your stupidity knows no bounds. Just do us all a favor and end the game already. We know you're out of ideas.

CatDor
03-28-2015, 09:23 PM
Just do an event with compatible stats for level 200+ then all would be happy.

Blaggard
03-28-2015, 09:30 PM
Or, just make it so that you can't farm after 100. I mean, 100xp is hardly a deterrent is it?

TheJess
03-28-2015, 09:55 PM
My mini now is stronger than main. I can see why this turn of events is very discouraging to high level players, especially at levels 200+.

-Batman-
03-28-2015, 11:39 PM
while I like my main getting stronger from this event. fully agree, in battle probably get whipped by a lvl 10-25 which is just wrong

sister morphine
03-29-2015, 01:07 AM
Just seen a picture of a lvl 72 who is about 860 mil attack. Stat explosion is one thing, but Gree lining up customers who've been playing for three years as whipping boys for noobs is ..... :( :(

At least when MW had boss with insane stat boosts built in they were equally available to players at all levels, so the active players win.

Max Power
03-29-2015, 05:56 AM
Gree has had big stat boost events in MW, KA, and CC very recently. Makes you wonder what is really going on.

cookamoo
03-29-2015, 06:23 AM
What the majority of you have, is called metathesiophobia. It's a game and it has to change from time to time in order to keep people engaged.

deennrap
03-29-2015, 06:45 AM
gree needs to know that us level 220+ are the one spending more money in gold not them(beginners) it should've been equal to all, i have a new account with higher stats than my main one, where im making 124mil per hour i dont wanna start over. **** going to quit anytime soon

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 07:34 AM
Allow me to quote a few things

Our event design team is exploring different prize schemes that will help newer players get stronger while also rewarding our loyal, long-term players. We will continue to work on striking a balance with these two aspects and your feedback will be shared with that team for their consideration.

While we understand stacking bonuses are very desirable, their use needed to be carefully managed to control stat inflation effects and overall balance of the game.

Prizes increase in strength over time as newer players play to catch up to players who have been playing for longer. Otherwise, newer players would continuously be a disadvantage with no way to catch up.

Bull****.

Nighteg
03-29-2015, 07:39 AM
Everything he said during the AMA was BS. Waiting for my infraction point.

Blaggard
03-29-2015, 07:39 AM
I saw a lvl 76 with 1.2b stats just now. Wow.

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 07:45 AM
Everything he said during the AMA was BS. Waiting for my infraction point.

That was their response from my request for a refund

sister morphine
03-29-2015, 08:08 AM
I saw a lvl 76 with 1.2b stats just now. Wow.
How much money might some of the high level players in top 10/25 syndicates have spent to achieve those kind of stats? And they see some newer account just killing lvl 100s as if they're swatting flies and getting the same attack or better for effectively nothing.

Come on here someone from Gree and justify this. Then again you can not; you've already neutralised the energy boost mods awarded to the top 3 teams by having modifiers only on the speed component of LTQs. Why should anybody be surprised.

And why is this game treated differently to MW with the boss?

sister morphine
03-29-2015, 08:11 AM
What the majority of you have, is called metathesiophobia. It's a game and it has to change from time to time in order to keep people engaged.
Is that all players who need to be kept engaged, or only a select group?

Green Drake
03-29-2015, 10:09 AM
I am one of those accounts that has crazy inflated stats. Started as a joke until I relized just how asinine this week has been. An account that at the beginning was level 35 with 58 mill attack is now level 74 knocking on a bill. Adding further insult is the fact that the level 74 has a higher def than my main which I have been playing just over 2 years.
And the kicker....the level 74's rival list is populated by accounts from 74-270. I guess this was the plan by gree?

ohlo-00
03-29-2015, 10:22 AM
My mini defeated boss 150+ times. My main ia at 74. Why you discriminate long time players. Make boss stronger for all. Not only for lvl250+. The same health for all level may be good

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 10:37 AM
Or the alternative.. make it easy for everyone.

I like that idea better

Winnson
03-29-2015, 11:23 AM
I am one of those accounts that has crazy inflated stats. Started as a joke until I relized just how asinine this week has been. An account that at the beginning was level 35 with 58 mill attack is now level 74 knocking on a bill. Adding further insult is the fact that the level 74 has a higher def than my main which I have been playing just over 2 years.
And the kicker....the level 74's rival list is populated by accounts from 74-270. I guess this was the plan by gree?

2 days to go. You can break a Billion easy, maybe even for defense too.

cookamoo
03-29-2015, 11:30 AM
Is that all players who need to be kept engaged, or only a select group?
I would say a select group, that are indeed suffering from metathesiophobia. lol

Nighteg
03-29-2015, 11:33 AM
I would love to see Clementine's or Relic's feedback about this intentional punishment of high lvl players.

Dipstik
03-29-2015, 11:47 AM
No you wouldn't.

Winnson
03-29-2015, 12:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/TPQMx4F.jpg

Winnson
03-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Why sweat it? Ohhh, you're low level and you could beat me up!

No you can't son. No you can't.

Take your shiny new stats and camp me and let's just see what happens!

LOL!

Grats kids. Now play smart and never touch your accounts again, while I kick your ass from here to oblivion until you quit.

Nice stats.

cooch
03-29-2015, 12:50 PM
2 days to go. You can break a Billion easy, maybe even for defense too.

Played correctly this past week he can have over 2 bill attack and 1 bill def.

cooch
03-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Cc has finally firmly broken top 100 in sales for an event in a very long time. Between 50-75 in iTunes.

For consistent complainers on the forum and we know who you are u have your answer on the way game is going. If this continues it will still be around.

Jeronimo
03-29-2015, 02:53 PM
LMAO, people talking that it 'easy' to get 1b attack in just a few days. Either those people are playing this game 24/7 and have no real life at all, or that is complete bullsh*t.

OffensivelyNamedGuy
03-29-2015, 03:20 PM
I, for one, am glad this happened. Everyone who used to rob me for the past month have now entered the stratosphere and can't see me anymore on rivals list.

Plus, the game is one step closer to the grave. The sooner it gets there, the sooner I can stop caring at all.

Keep up the good work, GREE

Dipstik
03-29-2015, 03:31 PM
LMAO, people talking that it 'easy' to get 1b attack in just a few days. Either those people are playing this game 24/7 and have no real life at all, or that is complete bullsh*t.

These people are one-shotting l100s. You can fight every minute or so if you never have to regen.

1Shot
03-29-2015, 03:49 PM
I do, I really do understand the anger in the stat inflation this epic boss, but please keep everything constructive and friendly.

Dipstik
03-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Could you please define "constructive and friendly" so we can be sure we're following the rules?

1Shot
03-29-2015, 04:01 PM
Could you please define "constructive and friendly" so we can be sure we're following the rules?

K.

-Don't bash Gree
-No flame wars
-No disrespect towards other members
-Stay on topic
-Follow all other rules on the terms and service

That's about it. But honestly, most of you are grown adults, so not sure why these rules would be difficult to follow. Some of the things I've heard on the forums are things that if you did on a job, you would be fired on the spot.

Dipstik
03-29-2015, 04:21 PM
"Don't bash gree" and "stay on topic" are mutually exclusive. Don't get me wrong... I look forward to all the complaining threads getting closed down.

Green Drake
03-29-2015, 04:48 PM
I do, I really do understand the anger in the stat inflation this epic boss, but please keep everything constructive and friendly.
What could we possibly say that would be construed as constructive at this point?

sister morphine
03-29-2015, 04:54 PM
It's not the inflation so much as the way one group of players have been deliberately favoured, whilst the others have been deliberately disadvantaged.

In MW the inflation was across the board, from the lowest level that can hit the boss right through to level 300, IF the player was active.

The subsequent raid boss event had massively increased health, so those less active players are almost sidelined. If the same thing should happen here the syndicates with a majority of higher levels are going to be disadvantaged once more.

K.

-Don't bash Gree
-No flame wars
-Stay on topic

That's about it. But honestly, most of you are grown adults, so not sure why these rules would be difficult to follow. Some of the things I've heard on the forums are things that if you did on a job, you would be fired on the spot.
Seeing as it is Gree who are responsible for the design and implementation of this skewed event, does this mean that any criticism is beyond the pale? :rolleyes:

HavingFun
03-29-2015, 05:01 PM
Some of the things I've heard on the forums are things that if you did on a job, you would be fired on the spot.

Since you brought it up, the culprits of some of the issues we continually experience within the game would likewise be fired on the spot at many jobs. Just saying.....

I love tacos
03-29-2015, 05:02 PM
I do, I really do understand the anger in the stat inflation this epic boss, but please keep everything constructive and friendly.Everything was fine here until you decided to get your post count higher. I don't see any infractions written.

Evan1000
03-29-2015, 05:14 PM
"Don't bash GREE"

Aww. You mods gotta ruin all the fun

Player A
03-29-2015, 07:01 PM
I would like the accomplice/kingpins reinstalled to thier original purpose

Pierce
03-29-2015, 07:09 PM
This event is making a lot of people quit already. I wish we could get a direct public response that steps will be taken to ameliorate some of the damage done by this event to high level accounts.

Dipstik
03-29-2015, 07:25 PM
This was deliberate. Nothing will be done. If you like the game make a new account and start farming bosses.

1Shot
03-29-2015, 07:32 PM
Everything was fine here until you decided to get your post count higher. I don't see any infractions written.

Why would I want my post count higherd? And I don't have a reason to give any infractions, yet.

Pierce
03-29-2015, 07:38 PM
This was deliberate. Nothing will be done. If you like the game make a new account and start farming bosses.

Not to quote your own signature or anything but... "Dippy may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right..."

topkrul
03-29-2015, 07:49 PM

I don't usually comment on game mistakes... its amusing but this event will have lasting effects. It will cripple boss tiers going forward. New mini accounts will end this event capable of 2 shotting an EB that is 2 tiers higher than they are. That means on a go forward basis boss tiers will only punish new players and older accounts. I would love to give GREE some proper advice but i don't see an easy solution to this. Let's look at the problem...

New accounts or mini's are still below level 100 but have attacks approaching 1 Billion. That means that they can finish even today's inflated epic boss health two tiers above where they are for... FREE. Nada. And with 2 days left their stats are going to skyrocket. With one hit boss kills... the only limitation is how much time they can sink in right now. A new boss can be summoned every 3 minutes or less. The stat boost will be well beyond any reasonable corporate assumptions.

So what happens the next time EB rolls around... ouch. They can steamroll it. All existing accounts will not be even close to matching that capability. Even former TAW or SAS accounts that are in the 200's will not be able to keep up. So GREE will face some very tough choices. Do you lower boss health and allow other accounts a chance to put in some time and make it (which will further inflate current mini's) or do you raise boss health to the stratosphere so that even the current mini's that may end with 2 Billion in attack (while being below level 100) start having trouble finishing? It looks to me that this EB event is effectively done because higher boss health on older accounts will cause a mass exodus by existing customers while potential new ones won't be spending anything on their 1 shot kills.

I'm not sure if the company is aware of the psychological impact on loyal customers when they see new accounts with similar or higher stats that have spent nothing on the game. When we look at their fight wins, robs, and realize they have done nothing to earn the stats. Frankly, its a painful experience.

Even though it hasn't been done before, I would strongly recommend that boss health be adjusted immediately. Dramatically drop it for tiers over level 100. Allow players that have been loyal to finish the event and come away with some stat boost that will make them more competitive. When a mini 1 shots a boss with no gold spend or any prior effort to get to that kind of attack power... it ruins the event and damages the game.

This is all about damage control now. I would encourage the company to do something about it immediately.

Pierce
03-29-2015, 08:00 PM
I don't usually comment on game mistakes... its amusing but this event will have lasting effects. It will cripple boss tiers going forward. New mini accounts will end this event capable of 2 shotting an EB that is 2 tiers higher than they are. That means on a go forward basis boss tiers will only punish new players and older accounts. I would love to give GREE some proper advice but i don't see an easy solution to this. Let's look at the problem...

New accounts or mini's are still below level 100 but have attacks approaching 1 Billion. That means that they can finish even today's inflated epic boss health two tiers above where they are for... FREE. Nada. And with 2 days left their stats are going to skyrocket. With one hit boss kills... the only limitation is how much time they can sink in right now. A new boss can be summoned every 3 minutes or less. The stat boost will be well beyond any reasonable corporate assumptions.

So what happens the next time EB rolls around... ouch. They can steamroll it. All existing accounts will not be even close to matching that capability. Even former TAW or SAS accounts that are in the 200's will not be able to keep up. So GREE will face some very tough choices. Do you lower boss health and allow other accounts a chance to put in some time and make it (which will further inflate current mini's) or do you raise boss health to the stratosphere so that even the current mini's that may end with 2 Billion in attack (while being below level 100) start having trouble finishing? It looks to me that this EB event is effectively done because higher boss health on older accounts will cause a mass exodus by existing customers while potential new ones won't be spending anything on their 1 shot kills.

I'm not sure if the company is aware of the psychological impact on loyal customers when they see new accounts with similar or higher stats that have spent nothing on the game. When we look at their fight wins, robs, and realize they have done nothing to earn the stats. Frankly, its a painful experience.

Even though it hasn't been done before, I would strongly recommend that boss health be adjusted immediately. Dramatically drop it for tiers over level 100. Allow players that have been loyal to finish the event and come away with some stat boost that will make them more competitive. When a mini 1 shots a boss with no gold spend or any prior effort to get to that kind of attack power... it ruins the event and damages the game.

This is all about damage control now. I would encourage the company to do something about it immediately.

This was a great post! I think they should go even farther than that to fix it though!

TheJess
03-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Unfortunately, there is little chance of any serious damage control, since the company completely disagrees that there has been any damage at all.

This drastic inflation was merely the latest of several rounds in the last 2 yrs. One must assume given the past history there was no mistake in this latest round. Personally, I think it's rather short sighted, but it's what they want to do, and what they continue to do. Many players adapt to the inflation by simply declining to spend money, since the purchase made today will be deprecated to half then a tenth then a hundredth within a few months. Players who simply enjoy the chase will continue to spend.

Pierce
03-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Make the drops from the bosses not stack...I know it's done with modifiers so they should be able to hotfix it for raw stats on this event. It still gives advantage to lower levels for being able to complete goals but it doesn't ruin the game.

Pierce
03-29-2015, 08:06 PM
Unfortunately, there is little chance of any serious damage control, since the company completely disagrees that there has been any damage at all.

This drastic inflation was merely the latest of several rounds in the last 2 yrs. One must assume given the past history there was no mistake in this latest round. Personally, I think it's rather short sighted, but it's what they want to do, and what they continue to do. Many players adapt to the inflation by simply declining to spend money, since the purchase made today will be deprecated to half then a tenth then a hundredth within a few months. Players who simply enjoy the chase will continue to spend.

It's not so much the inflation as the discrepancy in difficulty that is so upsetting

aarondavidsdad
03-29-2015, 08:10 PM
K.

-Don't bash Gree

Would you please provide clarification on this item? I'm most interested in specific instances of bashing compared to constructive feedback. For future reference, would you also provide specific instances when airing grievances/complaints about glitches in events, events run concurrently, changes in events, and erroneous information provided by Gree employees is considered acceptable? Thank you.

aarondavidsdad
03-29-2015, 08:15 PM
From my limited perspective, there is a whole lot of Gree bashing going on in this thread. Katie bar the door!! Infractions coming.

Heapsofblue
03-29-2015, 08:23 PM
K.

-Don't bash Gree
-No flame wars
-Stay on topic

Yes most of us probably are grown adults...so too I asume are the staff at Gree.
So why is it we are not given answers?
Why do we not get straight answers?
Most games come with a set of rules, in crime city the rules constantly change and players are frustrated. If u bought an appliance and something was wrong..u go into the shop and say this "" product does not work. So the salesman say to u I do not like the way you are speaking about the manufacturer so I will not help you! how would u feel?
This is the frustration us players face every day yet we aren't allowed to "bash gree"
Gree must improve its customer relationship skills if they want to keep making money!!

PhantomNine
03-29-2015, 08:37 PM
It took me 57 hits to down my level 100 boss (I'm level 267). I can't do the legendary portion because it would cost too much. A team member, was kind enough to point out that he's able to complete both because it'll only take one cash and a free shot to down a boss. I'm very curious as to what Gree's planning to do to rectify this problem. I am one of the longest playing members in CC and my belief that things will change for the better eventually is still strong. I hope things do improve for us ole timers.

Killer p
03-29-2015, 08:47 PM

Sorry but i consider this a game, Should of told me this was a job, I would have worn a tie.

And my thoughts on this event, why wouldn't i quit my 2.5 year old account when the new week old accounts are 3-4 times stronger than me now?
Gree royally screwed the game up and i don't see a way back from this! Enjoy all the money Ive spent cause you wont get another cent from me!

1Shot
03-29-2015, 11:18 PM
Let's keep this thread on topic all. Decent thread started by OP that doesn't deserve a lock!

John_Locke
03-29-2015, 11:44 PM
Congratulations Gree, your stupidity knows no bounds. Just do us all a favor and end the game already. We know you're out of ideas.

Sorry to break it to you, 1Shot, but this thread's topic is, in fact, bashing Gree. We can either go off topic, or we can keep our posts constructive.

Listen, man, don't take this personally. You're been on this forum longer than most; you know how the community treats the mods, especially the ones who don't give any info to the community. Unfortunately, they don't care you're a volunteer with no inside information. All they know is that they're pissed, the time they put into their stats has all but been wasted, and you just happen to be the only mod showing his face. I feel bad, but that's just the way it is.

Oops! Sorry; just went off topic. Back to Gree's boundless stupidity.

wibble4321
03-30-2015, 02:53 AM
So my take on this. In terms of stat inflation Gree have essentially just reset the game. Every account that started the EB at level 101+ is already dead, they just don't know it yet. EB farming will result in accounts getting close to theoretical maximum raw stats (for the items dropped). 600,000 point items in each class leads to 300m raw stat points with 500 mafia members. So your maximum attack/defence raw stat is going to be what? Gun, Melee, Armour, Explosive, Car = 1.5bn... then it is down to modifiers and bonuses.

In one event Gree has allowed accounts to accumulate I suspect - higher stats that pretty much any (or all but a few) high level accounts. There is no way that a high level account can now pull that back. So those high level account are now defunct. They are just piggy banks for the new swam of accounts coming up. How many high level players created minis for this even if they didn't already have them? How many players now feel like they are effectively starting again with this 'mini' account that could kick their 'main' account's behind?

The truth is main accounts are now the 'old-timer' accounts and the mini accounts are the new main accounts. New events will be geared to these new stats and the old accounts will be increasingly locked out to farm IPH for syndicates that still need bonuses until they get frustrated and fed up at being perpetually robbed by level 40 players. Make no mistakes, the game has been effectively reset.

IronM@n
03-30-2015, 03:08 AM
The tiers need to be scrapped to be made fair to all.

A under L100 account should not be able to one hit a L100 and farm every 2 mins from it. The same way a L250 with decent stats shouldn't need a ridiculous amount of cash hits on a L100 to kill it.

aarondavidsdad
03-30-2015, 03:40 AM
Let's keep this thread on topic all. Decent thread started by OP that doesn't deserve a lock!

Would you please address my questions that I posed to you above? The questions are serious and I would like a response. Thank you.

sister morphine
03-30-2015, 04:28 AM
So my take on this. In terms of stat inflation Gree have essentially just reset the game. Every account that started the EB at level 101+ is already dead, they just don't know it yet. EB farming will result in accounts getting close to theoretical maximum raw stats (for the items dropped). 600,000 point items in each class leads to 300m raw stat points with 500 mafia members. So your maximum attack/defence raw stat is going to be what? Gun, Melee, Armour, Explosive, Car = 1.5bn... then it is down to modifiers and bonuses.

In one event Gree has allowed accounts to accumulate I suspect - higher stats that pretty much any (or all but a few) high level accounts. There is no way that a high level account can now pull that back. So those high level account are now defunct. They are just piggy banks for the new swam of accounts coming up. How many high level players created minis for this even if they didn't already have them? How many players now feel like they are effectively starting again with this 'mini' account that could kick their 'main' account's behind?

The truth is main accounts are now the 'old-timer' accounts and the mini accounts are the new main accounts. New events will be geared to these new stats and the old accounts will be increasingly locked out to farm IPH for syndicates that still need bonuses until they get frustrated and fed up at being perpetually robbed by level 40 players. Make no mistakes, the game has been effectively reset.
You're almost certainly correct. Would be nice to know how much of the minis profile stat is the true "raw" and how much the result of accumulated modifiers. The old top players have got a very large part of their strength from the mods given away over the past two years. I suspect that once the boss killing minis have done the same they will make the current champs look like seven stone weaklings.

Vile Lynn
03-30-2015, 07:14 AM
Oooooh, I think I get it now...

All of these HUGE mini's are being created to make selling accts unprofitable.
Why would anybody buy an account from a Top5 retiree when a new mini can beat them?

Well played, GREE!

Winnson
03-30-2015, 08:32 AM
You nailed it. And all those awesome old mods will go away too.

Max Power
03-30-2015, 10:19 AM
My decision to quit spending 2 years ago is once again reinforced. These things have a shelf life, and it looks like things can get crazy in the end. It's a grand experiment to see if people will get new minis or just go away. The next experiment will be even grander.

Rickdee
03-30-2015, 10:50 AM
Think the topic of discussion should be the shelf life on this game. Lets piss off all existing member's who have carried the game for many years and allow people who started a few weeks ago catch up during one or two events... Obviously Gree doesn't care about you and i would suggest to stop buying gold... If you are still buying gold you need your head examined anyway... Happy gaming peeps

1Shot
03-30-2015, 11:19 AM
Would you please address my questions that I posed to you above? The questions are serious and I would like a response. Thank you.

Please ask me those questions in PM if you'd like. I'd rather not take this thread off topic.

Relic
03-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Hey everyone,

Your feedback on the Epic Boss has been sent to the team and they asked me to let you all know that they have taken it into consideration and will make changes in the future accordingly.

Thanks!

Nighteg
03-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Tnx Relic.

Dipstik
03-30-2015, 11:33 AM
You could create a new thread with any responses to questions. I'm sure we'd all appreciate getting the information.

Winnson
03-30-2015, 12:33 PM
It's a soft reset, same as the accomplices were.

If they'd done this kind of a reset first, where they gave everyone shiny new OP prizes, there'd be a lot less blowback.

Because they made us all work with a team of useless idiots that basically nullified hard earned stats first (accomplices), there is a lot more blowback.

My thinking is that these new mini accounts will make the old accounts that have accomplices attached to them obsolete, so they will just go away.

Sorry, I'm staying :).

spiderman
03-30-2015, 05:33 PM
Hey everyone,

Your feedback on the Epic Boss has been sent to the team and they asked me to let you all know that they have taken it into consideration and will make changes in the future accordingly.

Thanks!

Thanks mate,

I still enjoy playing CC and will take a wait and see approach. Happy gaming mate.

Heapsofblue
03-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks!
A relevant reply, thank you

HavingFun
03-30-2015, 06:56 PM
A relevant reply, thank you

Haha, you know "The Team" is just trolling us right?

Red BD
03-30-2015, 07:04 PM
K.

With all due respect- and I agree with you in theory on the conduct of the Forum,- WE, or most of us are not "on the job." In fact, WE are the people who make YOUR job a reality. Just where do you think the money comes from which feeds you and your children?
Yes, you and everyone deserves respect, but your post, 1Shot, failed to show any. Perhaps we need to speak to your supervisor.

-Batman-
03-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Lvl 250+ just took out the 100 with a ridiculous 79 cash hits

aarondavidsdad
03-30-2015, 07:13 PM
Congrats on your perseverance Batman.

1Shot
03-30-2015, 07:22 PM
With all due respect- and I agree with you in theory on the conduct of the Forum,- WE, or most of us are not "on the job." In fact, WE are the people who make YOUR job a reality. Just where do you think the money comes from which feeds you and your children?
Yes, you and everyone deserves respect, but your post, 1Shot, failed to show any. Perhaps we need to speak to your supervisor.

I don't get paid to be a forum moderator, it's volenteer, sir.

HavingFun
03-30-2015, 07:46 PM

And you do a fine job, sir. Thank you for your volenteer service.

Evan1000
03-30-2015, 08:32 PM
You could create a new thread with any responses to questions. I'm sure we'd all appreciate getting the information.

Maybe they can start an official feedback thread like they did street assault :rolleyes:

Dipstik
03-30-2015, 08:36 PM
Maybe they can start an official feedback thread like they did street assault :rolleyes:

I don't really care. I just thought it was a silly excuse to not answer a question.

MK Loves You
03-30-2015, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone,

Thanks!

Am I the only one worried by this post?

Heapsofblue
03-30-2015, 10:30 PM

Couldn't agree more!

John_Locke
03-31-2015, 01:16 AM
Couldn't agree more!

He's a volunteer, genius.

Gungho
03-31-2015, 01:33 AM
The good thing though about minis, that has become new mains.... they don't have Kingpins and accomplishes.

btramer
03-31-2015, 11:20 AM
I'm in a top 15 syn, and I spend money on gold. However, I got stuck on the wrong side of level 100, and have now watched hordes of accounts that were on the right side of level 100 completely leapfrog my stats. Once the super baby minis catch up, probably less than a cycle, my account is 1000% thoroughly useless.

I won't be spending a single dime EVER again on this game, however I may just join the new horde of super mini players and piss off the people who got screwed even worse than me.

Vile Lynn
03-31-2015, 12:08 PM
Don't worry, I doubt it'll be that much of a factor in war.
Most mega-mini's will be free players and they have 6 hits/battle: big deal.
Problem: XP gains.

Mega-mini stats have no value in SA Events.
No idea how the RB will be. Waiting to see.

quityourwhining
03-31-2015, 12:24 PM
mega mini will see their growth stunt soon anyways. you can only get so many weapons with no modifier before it begins to cap. what these new mini's will never be able to catch up on is the modifiers. if you noticed during last SA the mods were very low, 1-3% for most of the team prizes and top 5 was like 2 or 3% mafia. once rb starts, you'll be able to farm legendaries and catch up with the minis in terms of raw stats. with your mods you should be able to stay comfortably ahead.

Winnson
03-31-2015, 12:44 PM
The good thing though about minis, that has become new mains.... they don't have Kingpins and accomplishes.

http://tienganhphothong.tienganh123.com/file/phothong/on-thi-dai-hoc/on-tap/vocab13/picture/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

Vile Lynn
03-31-2015, 12:49 PM
What are those? :confused:

Sandukan
03-31-2015, 12:57 PM
Up side: DLs are useless now. My mini can take out almost all DLs outside of the top 10 teams

Winnson
03-31-2015, 01:00 PM
You think so?

You're adorable.

The game has changed my man. That game has changed.

Congrats to all the new billionaires.

cooch
03-31-2015, 01:51 PM
Up side: DLs are useless now. My mini can take out almost all DLs outside of the top 10 teams

In a static world where u r the only one moving u might be right.

Sandukan
03-31-2015, 02:06 PM
In a static world where u r the only one moving u might be right.

Attack far outpaces defense so people with 3 billion offense usually only have 1 billion defense.

Vile Lynn
03-31-2015, 02:25 PM
Attack far outpaces defense so people with 3 billion offense usually only have 1 billion defense.

That's by design.

Evan1000
03-31-2015, 03:14 PM
I don't really care. I just thought it was a silly excuse to not answer a question.

It was sarcasm

Smallestelf
03-31-2015, 04:11 PM
Firstlty I'll admit that I am one of the people who got heavily inflated stats (20m-400m) but I feel this is something that Gree can learn from to keep the game going

How about next time just limit the spawn rate, maybe once you've hit level 100 you can only summon once an hour (I know haters gonna hate this comment) but maybe make it that you can respawn them faster by using gold to give the gold player back their advantage

Also make the EB the same strength for everyone (as someone who has worked for years and has a level 200+ account should make it through the boss faster than a returning player whos only been back for a month with a low level account),

or last option make the prizes are different depending on the teir, somone who us under level 100 shouldnt be able to farm and get a minimum of 200k+ per hit, maybe make it 20K+ or something along those lines

Green Drake
03-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Why are these new minis able to see and rob players 200+ levels higher?
As much as I enjoyed seeing my mini both find and successfully rob my level 260 account not sure why this is being allowed.

cooch
03-31-2015, 04:16 PM

To get you to quit or start over. They need $$ to play the SA etc.

Green Drake
03-31-2015, 04:21 PM
who needs cash for SA now. I don't think I deployed a single cash unit with either of my accounts.

Red BD
03-31-2015, 08:06 PM

Wow... In the words of Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, "bully for you." But even volunteers (and I'm seriously suspecting this ain't no pure love affair u got with Gree) have supervisors of some sort (and while it really isn't our business, don't u get a check from Gree for other stuff, free gold, popcorn or something?).
Volunteers for any other organization (maybe not IS), are normally required to treat those they deal with in a respectful manner. Maybe the money I use to buy gold is not going to you.
It sure as heck is going to someone at Gree who is your boss and who owes it to us to treat us respectfully.
Not being paid a sum to perform a specific task is not normally considered license to treat those you deal with as underlings. Dismissed from a job? That can happen to true volunteers as well as employees.

Red BD
03-31-2015, 08:20 PM
As much as I enjoyed seeing my mini both find and successfully rob my level 260 account not sure why this is being allowed.

I'd sure like to know how they do it-- there are folks I've been looking for but no luck... Not to wipe out a weaker player, but for vengeance when I get hit 3times a day for millions each time by the same guy.. Of course since the accomplices are gone it's black or white with Attack/robberies, and to raise an Epic Boss I was just hitting Attack on the Rival list so everyone and her sister knew I couldn't beat them. Guess I shoulda kicked $2.50 to Gree to try to raise EB thru ltqs
After all, like most I have a life and not all the time or $ in the world to raise that Spector.

John_Locke
03-31-2015, 09:46 PM
Wow... In the words of Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, "bully for you." But even volunteers (and I'm seriously suspecting this ain't no pure love affair u got with Gree) have supervisors of some sort (and while it really isn't our business, don't u get a check from Gree for other stuff, free gold, popcorn or something?).
Volunteers for any other organization (maybe not IS), are normally required to treat those they deal with in a respectful manner. Maybe the money I use to buy gold is not going to you.
It sure as heck is going to someone at Gree who is your boss and who owes it to us to treat us respectfully.
Not being paid a sum to perform a specific task is not normally considered license to treat those you deal with as underlings. Dismissed from a job? That can happen to true volunteers as well as employees.

Aww, someone got their feelings hurt. I'd recommend spending less time on the Internet; if you keep whining about inconsequentials, someone's eventually going to give you something to whine about.

sister morphine
03-31-2015, 11:22 PM
who needs cash for SA now. I don't think I deployed a single cash unit with either of my accounts.
Quoted for truth. Farming Demons brings along loads of the lesser units in its wake. The last ones I bought were 500 bikes two SA events ago, but I've got about 1,000 of them now. :)

hexie
04-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Oooooh, I think I get it now...

All of these HUGE mini's are being created to make selling accts unprofitable.
Why would anybody buy an account from a Top5 retiree when a new mini can beat them?

Well played, GREE!

That's just a neat side effect. The aim is to get new players into the game and to spend by short-tracking their stat accumulation so they are instantly competitive in the mid / mid high tier and will spend to move up further or to stay in T50 or better syns that now have their doors wide open for sub level 100 accounts with 500M+ Att.

Without this move it must have been apparent to GREE that new players entering the low end have little motivation to spend since they can't possibly reach the upper echelons of the competition and so they either quit or remain free players/casual players.

It was the same the last time this happened. Some of those accounts of my old team-mates are still in the top 5 or 10 - though their original owners have long moved on. You see, it's one thing to give people a big leg up, an ego boost and an injection to their enjoyment of the game accordingly to get them to spend up in highly competitive syns but it is another thing to expect them to go from a $0 spend that level every event and stay there. Most won't and they will burn out.

cookamoo
04-01-2015, 07:35 AM
I sent a ticket in today for it. When I switch from my lvl 151 account to my lvl 62, The rival list for the 151 still shows up until I refresh it or the server update pushes through. The lvl 62 can attack and rob, but the 151 can't.

ohlo-00
04-01-2015, 07:56 AM
Switch accomplices to RAW attack stats. Then high level players get little better chance to complete EB

Green Drake
04-01-2015, 08:03 AM
I sent a ticket in today for it. When I switch from my lvl 151 account to my lvl 62, The rival list for the 151 still shows up until I refresh it or the server update pushes through. The lvl 62 can attack and rob, but the 151 can't.
Yeah I heard about that. However my mini is seeing level 70-270 on rival list all the time.

BrisingrBoss
04-01-2015, 08:35 AM
Firstlty I'll admit that I am one of the people who got heavily inflated stats (20m-400m) but I feel this is something that Gree can learn from to keep the game going

How about next time just limit the spawn rate, maybe once you've hit level 100 you can only summon once an hour (I know haters gonna hate this comment) but maybe make it that you can respawn them faster by using gold to give the gold player back their advantage

Also make the EB the same strength for everyone (as someone who has worked for years and has a level 200+ account should make it through the boss faster than a returning player whos only been back for a month with a low level account),

or last option make the prizes are different depending on the teir, somone who us under level 100 shouldnt be able to farm and get a minimum of 200k+ per hit, maybe make it 20K+ or something along those lines

i have already suggested this before, but how about the level increase adds a 1% per level to attack and defense? (RAW) so when you get a 100k item drop and you are level 40 you get 140k raw increase. when you get a 100k item and you are level 200, you get 300k raw increase. that would certainly make people want to increase the level and play longer.

wibble4321
04-01-2015, 09:51 AM
i have already suggested this before, but how about the level increase adds a 1% per level to attack and defense? (RAW) so when you get a 100k item drop and you are level 40 you get 140k raw increase. when you get a 100k item and you are level 200, you get 300k raw increase. that would certainly make people want to increase the level and play longer.

That would make more sense, so level translates to experience (given that experience is how you level up anyway) and more experience = better use of weapons or tools. In the real world a highly experience person is going to be a better shot/knife wielder/driver etc. than a noob.

jmeijer
04-01-2015, 10:10 AM
I don't understand the big deal. Yes, the new super minis have good stats, but all of 'em are raw and they don't have a lot of mods. I happen to have a low level character as well, some EB farmers have passed my stats but I will grow my stats quicker in the RB. Will soon be completely different again.

quityourwhining
04-01-2015, 10:41 AM
you are able to see all of these high level players because there are not enough players near your level that are within your stat range. i have a mini lvl 22 with 70m att that sees players across all levels. otherwise your rivals list would be populated with the same people over and over.

Winnson
04-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Accomplices become extra mafia members, or henchmen.

Thank you in advance Gree. Be awesome and do the right thing.