PDA

View Full Version : 9/10 Ornamental box for 4 days

ChrisB99
03-28-2015, 06:23 AM
Im opening them every hour pretty much every day since... and nothing happening.
Also on 7/8 on the quest for about the same amount of time.
Is this bugged or something, or just totally rigged to force you to buy gold bars?

Calzs
03-28-2015, 06:30 AM
Im opening them every hour pretty much every day since... and nothing happening.
Is this bugged or something, or just totally rigged to force you to buy gold bars?

You have a significantly lower chance of getting the last item(s) and necklace(s), however it's do-able. Someone in my syndicate got it with in the first few days, it's just luck. No skill.

Winnson
03-28-2015, 06:44 AM
Keep tapping.

Evan1000
03-28-2015, 06:56 AM
They raised the rate at which you can get a successful opening of the box. Just gotta keep trying

Sud"S"
03-28-2015, 09:13 AM
I got the 10th necklace 9 hrs ago and the next opening I got 8/8 on the other task. I was at 9/10 and 7/8 or 3 days also, then I got it all in back to back opens. Just luck and kept opening the boxes.

spiderman
03-28-2015, 11:02 AM

Join the club mate. I'm in same boat, 4 days of the same items not needed and better luck next time. Happy gaming mate.

sister morphine
03-28-2015, 11:27 AM
They raised the rate at which you can get a successful opening of the box. Just gotta keep trying
They did? What, from one in two million to one in a million? Nothing but blnts pretty much for days, and that's not even counting the lost hours when the glitch happened.

Evan1000
03-28-2015, 11:54 AM
They did? What, from one in two million to one in a million? Nothing but blnts pretty much for days, and that's not even counting the lost hours when the glitch happened.

Well, guess it's still pretty random, for me I was able to finish both 10/10 and 8/8, first time I ever completed 8/8

Maybe the rate at which you successfully open a box depends on your level too :p.. with GREE I wouldn't be surprised either

chobits275
03-28-2015, 06:08 PM
I actually got the 8/8 today right before the event ended, but I finished the 10/10 a few days ago. It really is just luck. On top of that, Gree did take away all the "Concealed" related event items, but I think they should give people back gold if they used gold to open the boxes... Or at least items equivalent to the "Concealed" event items that they took away...

Seany527
03-28-2015, 07:53 PM
I'm glad someone posted about this. I sat for over four days with one away from each goal. I never reached the goals.

I vowed over two years ago to never spend gold on this type of event after I wasted so much one time and never got the 10th.

sister morphine
03-28-2015, 10:59 PM
I actually got the 8/8 today right before the event ended, but I finished the 10/10 a few days ago. It really is just luck. On top of that, Gree did take away all the "Concealed" related event items, but I think they should give people back gold if they used gold to open the boxes... Or at least items equivalent to the "Concealed" event items that they took away...
Reply to a ticket I sent suggested the "Concealed" items will be returned before the event they were supposed to appear in starts, so live in hope.

I still think players who were one off finishing in either goal when the glitch struck should be awarded the prize as compensation.

Winnson
03-29-2015, 12:47 AM
7/8. Ah well.