PDA

View Full Version : Prize popups ruin frontline

AdamInToronto
03-28-2015, 02:30 AM
Frontline is an okay event, but the popups from all of the prizes can really get in the way, especially if you wait to pounce at the last minute.

It would be nice if the prizes and any other popups would accumulate in some sort of alert list or something, so I could look at it at my own leisure.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-28-2015, 06:03 AM
yes ive told gree this ages but they dont care about making their games fun.or even playable.

gree games are like trying to watch tv or being in a movie theatre with everyone in front keep standing up or holding giant posters in your face every 20 seconds... its stupid and it prooves no one at gree hq even plays their own games.

simple fix is to make a tab for all popups and results and a number appears over the tab to show how many are new and unread.

this will save players from getting pisd off and not being able to hit.

and also save loads of wasted data too as players only need to use extra data if they want to check results.

but course gree dont like fun games or do simple....

they give you a roller coaster with no doors and seatbelts and smack you at first drop too.

there is no one outside of cs at gree that knows sweet fa.

cs try pass on bugs and reports but outside of that those staff in programming and management dont seem to hv any clue wtf to do.

Jg48
03-28-2015, 10:48 AM
They don't care about us players just push out events that are broken, not starting on time. The same thing month after month same old same old. Just push some more gree

tricksy
03-28-2015, 09:55 PM
The most annoying thing about the prize popups is how worthless the first several levels are. No one wants the crappy auroras. Probably 75% of players couldn't care less about the Arjun tanks, and the point threshold at which they start being awarded means you've been deploying exclusively gunners in the battle and definitely aren't interested in a couple tanks. You just want to clear the damn pop-ups and continue deploying. I think the only reason they put them in is to force people to stop tapping briefly, to give their inadequate servers time to catch up. But about half the time the popups crash my game completely. With slow load times, good luck getting back into battle after that....

Raft
03-29-2015, 01:04 AM
Right not like anyone is deploying to earn these terrible prizes any way... Such a terrible addition

t12pm
03-29-2015, 12:54 PM
I agree the Indy ones are not bad only get them once, but this new repeating one is just rubbish every war now

Dirty Mind
03-29-2015, 01:26 PM
Insane stat inflation, constant issues, broken events, droid lockouts during FL, 4 or 5 crappy buildings in a row after begging for a good one, no mods addressing issues, no response to tickets. Gree is just mailing it in now. Now I'm certain this game will end in June, or whenever the speculation points to with this 64 bit deal.

Jg48
03-29-2015, 06:14 PM
That's the whole point is to kill this game. GREAT JOB GREE.......