PDA

View Full Version : Ornamental box

cajunman
03-27-2015, 06:20 PM
So I get to 9/10 on the box event after day 2 using cash opens and for 3 days after I keep opening and get no other boxes. Part way through the event tree has an error and the wrong boxes and items are dropping they have a new data push and the items that dropped in error are taken from people's inventory.

What Sucks is I finally get 10/10 and am happy I got it, only to notice I don't get a splash screen for the prize and the item is not in my inventory!!!

I have sent a ticket to gree and have a feeling i will get the same answer they always give "this is being passed on to our developers".

This is absolutely ridiculous. Gree has an error and fixes the error but can't award the right prizes. What gives?

Anyone else having this issue?

bevsxrs
03-27-2015, 06:58 PM
yes. received "concealed" items prizes instead of the items we were suppose to be getting. now these items have been removed from my inventory and I still have not gotten the final prize for the box event that others in my syndicate have automatically gotten . paid to open every box. now every box I don't get any items

BrisingrBoss
03-27-2015, 07:38 PM
what about the gold i spent to open items that were then removed from my inventory???? plus the time into the event wasted opening the wrong items??? they should award the prize to anyone that was missing only one item
just to compensate for their own mistake

sister morphine
03-27-2015, 11:42 PM
what about the gold i spent to open items that were then removed from my inventory???? plus the time into the event wasted opening the wrong items??? they should award the prize to anyone that was missing only one item
just to compensate for their own mistake
Agreed. I said as much in my ticket. Not holding my breath though.

I love tacos
03-28-2015, 06:09 AM
I also sent in a ticket. 15 gold to reset the timer and 15 gold for 100% open adds up. I wouldn't mind if my stats didn't drop 9m.

Calzs
03-28-2015, 06:29 AM
I also sent in a ticket. 15 gold to reset the timer and 15 gold for 100% open adds up. I wouldn't mind if my stats didn't drop 9m.

You know you can complete it without resetting the timer and paying 15 to open it?