PDA

View Full Version : WTF GREE!? 4 Events at once!?

Lara Croft TR
03-27-2015, 02:56 PM
Are you freaking kidding me!? You run 2 LTQs at once with FL and RB event at the same too.

What are you thinking here!? Get all our money and pay your bankruptcy and depts.

Are you guys out of your mind already!? Or are you losing your mind already...

Straighten up this things please asap or reschedule the other LTQ on the the other day or during the WD weekend. And please consider it done now. Ty in advance..!

good gawd noooo
03-27-2015, 03:08 PM
your forgot the drop box event still running for a day AND the Fltq(yeah part of iltq bt separate) so actually if all were displaying be like 6 events at once

good gawd noooo
03-27-2015, 03:12 PM
oh yeah love the post about how gree doesn't intend on doing this in future but how about rb and wd at same time using same type of energy(wasn't supposed to happen) and then there was a similar event just like it a lil over 3 weeks ago and now this.. to me it appears gree is simply trying to put pressure tobuy gold by running two events side by side using same energy type so you either chose one and pay to complete or chose both and really pay to complete

and as for intending on doing in future would help it it hadn't happened in past recently .. like in last month.. not exactly the same but close enough

Wildblue
03-27-2015, 03:13 PM
This is what is currently happening simultaneously. Totally overwhelmed.

Building Quest
Box Event
Raid Boss
Frontline
ILTQ #1 - Coastal
ILTQ #2 - Combat
FLTQ - Combat (but no goals showing up)

Relic
03-27-2015, 03:17 PM
Hi there,

I apologize for the frustration on this. I've passed along the contents of this thread to the team, along with several other comments of discontent on it. I'll continue to bring it up with them.

truthteller
03-27-2015, 03:31 PM
oh yeah love the post about how gree doesn't intend on doing this in future but how about rb and wd at same time using same type of energy(wasn't supposed to happen) and then there was a similar event just like it a lil over 3 weeks ago and now this.. to me it appears gree is simply trying to put pressure tobuy gold by running two events side by side using same energy type so you either chose one and pay to complete or chose both and really pay to complete

and as for intending on doing in future would help it it hadn't happened in past recently .. like in last month.. not exactly the same but close enough

the choice is easy.......do not buy gold and ignore ALL LTQs, since none of them have bonus attached to final prizes except for speed, which is not worth it considering how much to spend to get it

Cannot Connect To Server
03-27-2015, 04:02 PM
you are listing 7 events above...

but every goal on the goals list is a different event designed for various team tiers so for example rb is 3 events goals...

ltq is normal... prestige and masters... they are 3 separate goals on coastal to try beat...

so is speed etc... just cos the event is called x name they all hv multiple events goals.

so not inc missing fltq we hv.... 21 possible events to beat that in the given time can all only be beat by super high teams and gold players.

things like box event you have to open x amount as well as try for wrapper so its 2 events and the drop of the wrapper may need gold for most ppl.

all gree games are about one thing... you know that by now.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-27-2015, 07:33 PM
fltq data push up now so add extra goals.

rookstar
03-28-2015, 03:18 AM
Hi there,

I apologize for the frustration on this. I've passed along the contents of this thread to the team, along with several other comments of discontent on it. I'll continue to bring it up with them.

And they will continue to ignore what their customers are saying

NO_BS
03-28-2015, 04:08 AM
So what's else is new? Oh yeah, the extended days of the events. More opportunities for anyone to make this a full time occupation except with a significant difference. You PAY THEM to work for them!

1brent1
03-29-2015, 02:34 AM
Yes, all these tasks quickly makes the game more of a job taking the fun right out of it. Sure helps to kill the 3 year addiction I had though, wife and kids thanks you.

Rolinz
03-29-2015, 10:28 AM
Hi there,

Also let them know that rewards for completing prestige or masters without any boosts is useless to most.

And I think you are missing a "1" in front of most of the Faction rewards for the FL event.

nocebl
03-29-2015, 12:48 PM
Hi there,

Team? What team? Before you pass anything to the team you need to hand them some Q tips.

East Coast Bias
03-29-2015, 04:57 PM
Hi there,

Actually the feedback should include the fact that the game becomes so unstable with so many events running that users often get kicked out as the game shuts down. We lost several battles when we got kicked out and were unable to get back in time for the end. So it is not just an irritant, but actually cost us position and money.