PDA

View Full Version : Street assault and epic boss running at the same time

1Shot
03-27-2015, 12:37 PM
Hello all,
I would just like your input on what you think of this?

Do you like being able to do two events at once?
Personally, I feel this was an "OK" idea. I think having this happen maybe once a month wouldn't hurt, just not all the time. This will definitely boost all out stats a great amount.

xRedfoxx
03-27-2015, 12:48 PM
I like it because its hectic. Others on team don't like it. So you're going to get both sides. I think its a bit much to do EB, SA, and a case event on top of each other. Keeping track of three timers is a BIT MUCH.

Evan1000
03-27-2015, 12:48 PM
If the prizes didn't suck then sure

2% armor defense for T2, I'm sure SAS will pay heavily for that..

justjon
03-27-2015, 12:58 PM
I don't like it, because it seems too hectic.

Winnson
03-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Was the SA intentional?

I've been blowing my deploys as soon as they come up because I thought this was just another whacky accident by Gree.

No wonder my syndicate thinks I'm being an idiot! I thought this was just another Gree screwup!

It would be cool if we could get a Raid boss and some PvP going right away, just to spice the weekend up.

Weeeeeee!

aarondavidsdad
03-27-2015, 01:58 PM
Dislike the multiple events at the same time. This is one of the reasons I play modern war less than crime city because there are 2 or 3 events going on constantly there.

Blaggard
03-27-2015, 02:03 PM
...And SLTQ!

Cereal K!ller
03-27-2015, 02:30 PM
Whisky-Tango-Foxtrot. This is mad chaos. Box event, SA, EB, SLTQ...all at once (plus 2 LTQs if thats your thing). My goals are jumbled. And I have no clue how people with multiple accounts are managing. Its fun but not a big fan. The struggle...is real.

Calzs
03-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Would like it if it wasn't the 2 most time consuming events of my life.

But hey I have lots of free time and now my stats are tons better, so overall yes, but try make it on weekends (such as this)

sfun
03-27-2015, 03:34 PM
Hello all,

Personally, I feel this was an "OK" idea. I think having this happen maybe once a month wouldn't hurt, just not all the time. This will definitely boost all out stats a great amount.

No dont like it one bit. You people are running four events now. As a result of that their is a huge lag in SA while deploying, purchasing units or refill with gold. This doesnt add more fun to the game not for me atleast.

HavingFun
03-27-2015, 04:02 PM
What's the point of this thread? There is already a stickied feedback thread.

Champion24
03-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Why not have all 5 events at the same time and completely wreck everyones heads that would be fun wouldn't it?

Demolisher VFF Rebels
03-27-2015, 04:39 PM
Personally I don't like 4 events on at 1 time espyically with epic boss so much harder . And my team mates certainly don't like it either I hear many complaining that it's too much which u agree with

Ice2000
03-27-2015, 09:00 PM
Having two events should fit most, anything more would be too hectic and if players loses focus, no one benefits. Yes you too gree, cos you will get less $$

Having said that, the sudden shift to bring forward SA when it was shown to be in-between RB is totally unprofessional. I am not supporting SA being in-between RB but the way the events were change overnight without warning cause much disruption and unpleasantness. It certainly didn't help that the ornamental event was already going haywire.

Killer p
03-28-2015, 04:01 AM
Hello all,

i agree with having 2 events at the same time if it means having 1 or 2 days off after, saying that there are 4 events going on right now and the game is laggy and that's not fun!

Sherod
03-28-2015, 05:11 AM
Hectic?I say break out next month's LTB + the re-released ones,might as well throw the icing on the cake:D

sister morphine
03-28-2015, 05:27 AM
Hello all,

Not good.... in fact it sucks.

SA and epic boss is doable.. just, as both involve short bursts of activity and then some time off, but having two LTQs running at the same time (even if one is coming towards its end) is just stupid.

Gree are doing the same in MW, although its Frontline (SA equivalent) and Raid Boss there coupled with two LTQs. The worst one though was to begin a war event whilst the epic boss before the most recent was still in its final day... both use the same health bar despite a previous promise to separate these out. The only good side was we ignored the war (which was a horrible seven-day job) until faction boss goal was done.

HavingFun
03-28-2015, 05:45 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, I'm confident positive dramatic changes are on the horizon.

cooch
03-28-2015, 06:57 AM
Thanks for starting this thread, I'm confident positive dramatic changes are on the horizon.

Yep. See more events layered over others. The beauty is neither side can keep tabs. So look out for more early drops, late drops, no drops. Missing gold etc. Fun times r ahead