PDA

View Full Version : Gems every other video?

Grand-Savage
03-27-2015, 08:40 AM
Does anyone else only recieve gems for *every other* video they watch? I have two different android devices that run K&D, and this only happens for one of them, my main account on a newer device. The other, older device gives a gem for both videos. Obviously they are both in the same time zone, CST. Anyone else?

dpalbldelf
03-27-2015, 08:44 AM
I am not receiving gems on "every other" video offer, but the receipt of gems does vary. Currently I never receive a gem on the first video watched. Ever. I am running on a S5 now. I have an older tablet that I have just recently stopped playing KnD on, and it received gems on each offer, but it received far fewer offers (i.e. I could watch 5 on the S5, but the tablet would only get 1-2).

Grand-Savage
03-27-2015, 08:47 AM
Interesting, so it varies by device for you as well. My newer device is an Acer Iconia Tab-8-840 tablet, the older device is an ancient HP Slate 7 2800 that work gave me for free.

MisterT
03-27-2015, 09:24 AM
Try an iOS account, they still have no button

Grand-Savage
03-30-2015, 08:11 AM
So I'm guessing no one has had any luck ticketing Tapjoy or whoever on this? Last time I submitted a ticket for missing gems they asked me for the date and time of each video (seriously?) and stonewalled me as much as possible.

Mos20
03-30-2015, 02:50 PM
Yep, as Mr T said try IOS, still no free gems button. It's been so long I can't remember when we lost the button!