PDA

View Full Version : Speed Prestige

Pidgeot
03-26-2015, 02:29 PM
Why is this not a thing yet? Crime City has this, give us players who cant spend millions every 2 days a chance to have nice prizes in prestige as well. That is all.

sstuutss
03-26-2015, 04:04 PM
Then play CC.
Next

2000y2k
03-26-2015, 08:48 PM
I would be happy with boost units being in prestige again.

Pidgeot
03-26-2015, 09:18 PM
I would be happy with boost units being in prestige again.

Same. If they are going to bring Crime City changes to MW, then they need to bring the whole package. Right now Im fine with the huge units but I like boost too.

t12pm
03-26-2015, 09:33 PM
The huge units didn't come from cc and most changes happen here first and then show up there, they finally got decent units this cycle, I just quit cc after 3 years it is the same game it was when I started.

Pidgeot
03-26-2015, 11:00 PM
The huge units didn't come from cc and most changes happen here first and then show up there, they finally got decent units this cycle, I just quit cc after 3 years it is the same game it was when I started.

I heard that CC started to not give boost on anything other than speed. Seems its true since its happening here.

good gawd noooo
03-27-2015, 12:52 PM
would be nice to reward middle level(prestige) give a point to reach for it. personally finding this last week or so has actually been fun although a bit tedious trying to keep up with those around my level. Like most I did take advantage of opportunity and grew a great deal but now what?? this months events have changed the playing field for many and left those that play for fun out in the desert(the no stat desert). And with each event this month stats are climbing fast. If this was designed to balance out top and middle and middle and bottom well think it backfired as I have come across players with over 5 trillion in stats . the bottom end has gotten larger and the middle field has just left the bottom in the dust. I count myself lucky as I had time to milk eb not as much as some but more then apparently a lot of people had(by milk I mean actually doing the work not using a bot((if I had used bot my stats be in trillions as well)) and still eneded up lower in postion in faction then I was before this began. I was within top 5 stats now more like top 15 but still happy with them.

truthteller
03-27-2015, 01:01 PM
well on the positive side, if the 24hr x x ltq and individual ltqs will not have boost for prestige, that only means I get to enjoy life during that time

will only work on FLTQ prestige with my faction ONLY if the final prize has boost and wrapper too, otherwise they are not worth the time