PDA

View Full Version : THE GREE, I come to criticize THEE, not praise you today!

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2015, 12:16 PM
The Gree you appeared to be turning things around.
The latest epic boss got many reluctant and burnt out tappers to return.
Heck, it even made a few tappers smile again.
Then you present this epic boss.
Well, it ain't epic, and it ain't boss.
Its boring, unless you want to drop some serious coin for some less than stellar trinkets.
Sorry you did this, THE GREE, very sorry you did this.

Pidgeot
03-26-2015, 12:54 PM
I have to agree. This is immediate punshment to the players. In order to keep up, Raid Boss loot has to be 3x stronger, like around 70m or the should give out 3x of the current loot for each boss kill to account for the health reduction each hit.

Preacher Wolf
03-26-2015, 01:05 PM
This boss event is extremely tough but i am glad that it is tough. Whats the point for people to be in top factions if gree was to keep putting out events that almost everyone can finish. This boss event will be to hard for most factions to finish but at the same time those factions that will not be able to finish the event will also have the option to farm a lot of really nice units that will make there stats sky rocket. Gree has actually given players a way to get really strong with out finishing this boss event. if you guys think gree messed this up then you are not looking at the total picture of this event

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2015, 01:06 PM
I have to agree. This is immediate punshment to the players. In order to keep up, Raid Boss loot has to be 3x stronger, like around 70m or the should give out 3x of the current loot for each boss kill to account for the health reduction each hit.

I predict that only a few will attempt this madness. Beyond attempting to DEW this boring taptivity, its not worth it in the view of our little band of dwarves. As far as behind, this TAPVENT won't DEW much to propel someone ahead, if they move at all.

All in all, no thank you THE GREE, we'll sit this one out. We are prepared to allow others to enjoy our share. LOL

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-26-2015, 01:07 PM
This boss event is extremely tough but i am glad that it is tough. Whats the point for people to be in top factions if gree was to keep putting out events that almost everyone can finish. This boss event will be to hard for most factions to finish but at the same time those factions that will not be able to finish the event will also have the option to farm a lot of really nice units that will make there stats sky rocket. Gree has actually given players a way to get really strong with out finishing this boss event. if you guys think gree messed this up then you are not looking at the total picture of this event

Alrighty then, please help yourselves to our share, too. LOL

Yo Salty
03-26-2015, 02:47 PM
Pixels are getting stronger :p

Pidgeot
03-26-2015, 03:18 PM
They should get stronger considering 90 percent of loot drop does not add to stats so this is a good change.

good gawd noooo
03-27-2015, 01:00 PM
just finishing the low levels and working to last levels of prestige my main has gone up 30b(not a lot compared to eb but still good) and if had time this serious of events could make majority of inventory over 1m stats. I find it funny that people are saying million stats units aren't worth it.. when just a couple months ago people would spend a vault to get ONE much less being able to get 30 for free by doing normal hits in rb. and these units range from like 3m to 49m luck of the draw and various level you summon. Feel free to dew nuttin and I will gladly claim your share. However not happy that 2 iltqs , and rb, and fl, and the drop box event are all running at once and if they get it right an fltq(not showing yet but supposed to be there)
just want to ask gree if we get overtime pay for this

Agent Orange
03-27-2015, 04:17 PM
Well Dew your intel was spot on. Looking at it from the poboy side of the fence I'd say this mess of events pretty much seals the fate of the game. Will be interesting to see how many top players flame out before the weekend ends.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-28-2015, 01:19 AM
Well Dew your intel was spot on. Looking at it from the poboy side of the fence I'd say this mess of events pretty much seals the fate of the game. Will be interesting to see how many top players flame out before the weekend ends.

Oh, my friend, we know the dealio. So, all we DEW now is what we've been DEWING, NUTTIN.

Truthfully, its more like this.

Well, old MacTapper had a tablet, ee-i-ee-i-o
And on his tablet he had a FLTQ, ee-i-ee-i-o
With a TAP-TAP here, and a TAP-TAP there
Here a TAP, there a TAP, everywhere a TAP-TAP
Old MacTapper had a tablet, ee-i-ee-i-o

And on his tablet he had a FRONTLINE, ee-i-ee-i-o
With a TAP-TAP here and a TAP-TAP there

Well, old MacTapper had a tablet, ee-i-ee-i-o
And on his tablet he had a RAID BOSS, ee-i-ee-i-o
With a TAP-TAP here, and a TAP-TAP there

And on his tablet he had a ILTQ, ee-i-ee-i-o
With an TAP-TAP here, and a TAP-TAP there
Here a TAP, there a TAP everywhere a TAP-TAP

Big John
03-28-2015, 02:41 AM
You're the man to explain what Gree are trying to achieve here as all I can see is confused and unhappy players.

Agent Orange
03-28-2015, 02:31 PM
Dewin Nuttin is indeed the wise play old friend...