PDA

View Full Version : "Chance" for epic units

Rick Kruchten
03-26-2015, 09:32 AM
I must have used or purchased over 100 gold keys to use for Epic units. Not one time did I get an Epic unit. Not once. Is it slim chance or no chance?? I get its a business but honestly, why make this even seem plausible when actually it's not. How can I in good conscious pay for more gold keys when it's never happened before?

SpartanPhalanx
03-26-2015, 11:44 AM
Gree are a law unto themselves. There is nobody to check that what they do is fair.

Ratma2001
03-26-2015, 10:56 PM
an old saying is "If you pay they will come" keep spending, then mortage house, then sell kids, and last sell body !, maybe then you might get one, I advertised house now! I WILL get one soon...kinda like Gree's "Soon"

drgnknt
03-27-2015, 11:55 AM
Complaining here does not help your chances, unless you are looking for more Might of the Workers.

SpartanPhalanx
03-28-2015, 09:56 AM
I think Gree are on to something here. Perhaps I should follow their example. Set up a Website selling Gold Keys. 5 dollars per Key for the chance of winning one million dollars. But what I don't tell the punters are the odds. And I can change those odds at any time. And even if somebody wins I can say that they didn't. Total control ensuring that nobody ever wins the Jackpot. I could make a fortune.

SpartanPhalanx
03-29-2015, 11:01 PM
I think Gree are punishing me for coming on here and poking fun at them. Players that I know, who already have many Epic units, seem to get another one every time they open a few Gold Chests. But in all the time that I have been playing this game, over 10 months now, I have never received a single one, despite redeeming hundreds of Gold Keys.

Let me put a proposition to Gree - arrange for me to get some Epic units in my next batch of Gold Chests and I promise not to complain quite so much in the future. Is it a deal?

Ratma2001
03-31-2015, 11:23 PM
second that DEAL !!

drgnknt
04-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Don't open a second account, they will make them identical, to the lowest level and units of the 2 accounts. They blew the hell out of that one, instead of spending money on 2 accounts, not another fn dime!!!!!!!

Tom James Credland
04-04-2015, 03:57 AM
Yeah same here I just finished saving up 60 gold for ages and guess what...RARE!

RockyTop
05-06-2015, 03:29 PM
Just buy and wait for the special epic event in the gold chest!!! I do t know what the newest chest is for??? You don't get keys for it!!!!!

BaziOne
05-07-2015, 11:32 AM
In my allaince, it's very clear that those who spend actual money with Gree have a significantly higher chance at getting Epics based on our testing and observations. So if you really want Epics, but some gold or keys and you'll increase your chances.